the 12 all time council members

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kam Solusar
in your opinion hu should be on the jedi council. frm all star wars times
mine are: Yoda, Mace, Arca Jeth, ki adi, Obi wan, Luke, Luminara, Oppo Rancis, Resh, Nomi sunrider, Kieron Halcyon and Anakin. Just my opinoin. Wots yors?

Nactous
Are you prefering actual council members, or just putting random people on the council in others place.

Kam Solusar
yes any one u think deserves to be put on

Nactous
Vrook, only because he is a pain. I dont know about Atris, but I loved Vandar.

Lord Caltor
id agree with top ones but not anakin obi and... ki adi

Human Vader
Vodo-Siosk Bass, Kavar, Zez-Kai Ell, Vrook, Sunrider's a good one, Hoth, Mace, Yoda, Luke, Kyle and Kyp. That council would be unstoppable.

Human Vader
Oh shit thats only eleven, hmmm throw in Tyvokaa, he was pretty sweet.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Kam Solusar
in your opinion hu should be on the jedi council. frm all star wars times
mine are: Yoda, Mace, Arca Jeth, ki adi, Obi wan, Luke, Luminara, Oppo Rancis, Resh, Nomi sunrider, Kieron Halcyon and Anakin. Just my opinoin. Wots yors? Please start spelling "who" right, next time. You sound like an ass when you say HU.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Human Vader
Oh shit thats only eleven, hmmm throw in Tyvokaa, he was pretty sweet. Happy Dance

Oh nice sig btw Vader.

Captain REX
Stop with the Jeedai! stick out tongue

Nactous
Leave him alone Rex.

Captain REX
Yes, because I'm attacking him. It's just a jest, he already explained to me why he spells it 'Jeedai.' no expression

Nactous
Trust me, I know where jests can lead.

Darth_Glentract
I would say, Yoda, Lord Hoth, Kavar, Luke, Kyp, Ulic, LS Revan, Mara, Jedi Exile, Vrook, Vodo Bass, and Anakin Sole(I couldnt think of another good one.

Captain REX
Not well enough, I would say.

Human Vader
Glentract, you'd put Anakin Solo on the council over Mace Windu?

DarthGenises
I say, Yoda, Luke, Ulic, Lord Hoth, Mace, Vodo-Siosk Bass, Revan LS, Count Dooku LS, Kyp, Vhandar, Jacen, Kyle

Tangible God
I agree with most peoples choices in this, but they should add Jar Jar to the council, for some comic relief. 'Cause most of these Jedi have to be constapated from being so uptight.

Captain REX
That's what Kit Fisto is for. stick out tongue

Illustrious
You don't put ARTOO on the council? May you all live in shame and blasphemy!

TicTactoe
laughing

Darth Windu
All you need is Luke. . . . he could PWN3D everyone at once.

darthrevan89
NJO Luke...the most hated and despised Force God.

Darth Windu
I was joking, lol, as I've done on twenty other threads. . .

Darth_Glentract
Whicket could take him, and lead the council.

Great Vengeance
master yoda,mace,NJO luke,anakin,master vandar,nomi sunrider,ulic qel droma,lord hoth,depa billaba,master dorak,vodo bioskk(sp?), odan urr

This is a pretty good council I think.

Darth_Janus
My Jedi council would look a bit like this...

Illustrious
Artoo beats all of them. Artoo is god.

JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by Tangible God
I agree with most peoples choices in this, but they should add Jar Jar to the council, for some comic relief. 'Cause most of these Jedi have to be constapated from being so uptight.

Jar Jar? Just skip the idiodic Middle man and put a sith Lord in the chair. and the Jedi with no lightsabers.

masterkit
Yoda, Mace, Obi, Ki-Adi, Adi, Depa, Plo, Saesee, Luminara, Stass, Eeth,Kit

Just threw them randomly in there. Im not sure if thats my real list

Darth_Nihilus86
Master Yoda, Master Vandar, Master Windu, Master Kavar, Master Vrook, Master Kenobi, Master Revan, Master Kreia, Master Bindo, Master Arca, Master Vash, Master Zhar

Illustrious
Yoda, Vodo, Arca, Zhar, Vash, Windu, Vrook, Skywalker, Revan, Kreia, Sunrider, Kavar

Tangible God
Originally posted by Darth_Nihilus86
Master Yoda, Master Vandar, Master Windu, Master Kavar, Master Vrook, Master Kenobi, Master Revan, Master Kreia, Master Bindo, Master Arca, Master Vash, Master Zhar Master this, Master that, Master saw a yellow cat.

Lord Caltor
why are people putting anakin in it? he only went on the council as a representative of palpytine!!! stop with the anikan!

Master Shaak Ti
Yoda, Mace, Ki, Kit, Luminara, Shaak, Plo, Stass, Adi, Aayla, Obi, and Depa.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Lord Caltor
why are people putting anakin in it? he only went on the council as a representative of palpytine!!! stop with the anikan!

Wow, you managed to spell "Anakin" in 2 different ways in the span of 3 sentences.

Darth_Janus
That's English mastery.

HimoKun
Yse, Yes, it si, it is.

Darth_Janus
lol

Apex512
Why do people put Vrook and those other losers from KOTOR on the all time Jedi council. They got ousted in one shot by Kreia.

Those pathetic Jedi weren't even on the high council of their own time. If you ask them they even tell you the HIGH council is on Coruscant, which gave me the feeling I has being trained by the losers.

Did I miss something in KOTOR? And if I didn't whose on this high council?

This has been bugging me for some time.

darthrevan89
Originally posted by Apex512
Why do people put Vrook and those other losers from KOTOR on the all time Jedi council. They got ousted in one shot by Kreia.

Those pathetic Jedi weren't even on the high council of their own time. If you ask them they even tell you the HIGH council is on Coruscant, which gave me the feeling I has being trained by the losers.

Well...Kreia was the most powerful Sith Lord of her time save for, Revan himself (notice I said "of her time"wink.

Darth_Janus

The high council IS on Coruscant. Watch the Jedi trial in KOTOR II. Who do you see sitting down? After the Mandalorian Wars, it was Vrook, Kavar, Vash, Zez-Ki Ell, Atris, etc. Surprisingly, Vandar was absent.

But to say those Jedi are pathetic just because Kreia killed them using a previously unheard of Sith technique "for which there is no defense"... well... that's like saying Bandon sucks because he is a minor bos in KOTOR I.

Apex512
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
The high council IS on Coruscant. Watch the Jedi trial in KOTOR II. Who do you see sitting down? After the Mandalorian Wars, it was Vrook, Kavar, Vash, Zez-Ki Ell, Atris, etc. Surprisingly, Vandar was absent.

Forgot about that part, and not to sound fanboyish roll eyes (sarcastic) but I think Yoda could block that attack.

Oh and Vandar was absent because if you were dark on KOTOR(I wasn't btw) you killed him during the fight for the Star Forge. You being dark should have remembered such a detail. stick out tongue

Darth_Janus
Ah, correction... The trial takes place immediately after the Mandalorian Wars, not the Jedi Civil Wars. Vandar was still alive.

And Yoda could NOT block such an attack...

darthrevan89
I have always hated Vrook...the dude just pisses me off for some reason. Actually the whole Jedi Counsil during the KOTOR era pisses me off.

Darth_Janus
Probably because they are protrayed as a static, nonprogressive social entity who gets wiped out by their own mistakes.

Apex512
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Ah, correction... The trial takes place immediately after the Mandalorian Wars, not the Jedi Civil Wars. Vandar was still alive.

And Yoda could NOT block such an attack...

1) Damn!

2) Sorry, but Yoda could block such an attack. wink We'll just have to agree to disagree, until of course Yoda's background comes forth and we learn how he could lay the smack down on every other SW character period. whistle

darthrevan89
1) Damn!

2) Sorry, but Yoda could block such an attack. wink We'll just have to agree to disagree, until of course Yoda's background comes forth and we learn how he could lay the smack down on every other SW character period. whistle

1. Its good when you realize your mistakes.

2. STFU.

Darth_Janus
Well, I will concede this... Assuming (key word) it is possible to block the Force drain technique that the post-KOTOR I Sith have all but perfected (even though those who created it cannot block it themselves) the only person who -might- have possibly found a solution would be Yoda.

And he's still get gang banged by any Sith Bane or before.

Illustrious
Blocking force drain? Just drain them right back, then it just becomes a question of who's force drain is more potent wink.

Darth_Janus
lol... Well of course the ancient Siths'. Yoda may be able to Force drain, but it's doubtful.

Apex512
twistedtwisted by the darkside this EU forum has become... wait its always been like that.

darthrevan89
twistedtwisted by the darkside this EU forum has become... wait its always been like that.

If you don't agree with EU than post in the Episode III forum where all the other noobs and movie lovers wallow in shit.

Apex512
Originally posted by darthrevan89
If you don't agree with EU than post in the Episode III forum where all the other noobs and movie lovers wallow in shit.

Much anger I sense in this one.

Tangible God
Originally posted by darthrevan89
I have always hated Vrook...the dude just pisses me off for some reason. Actually the whole Jedi Counsil during the KOTOR era pisses me off. Amen.

Tangible God
Much anger I sense in this one. sick

Clawed The Bum
my jedi council will have obi, obi-wan, obi-wan kenobi, ben kenobi, ben, kenobi, master kenobi, master obi-wan, master obi-wan kenobi, master ben kenobi, obi the bum, obi the one. yes that is the best concil ever.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Clawed The Bum
my jedi council will have obi, obi-wan, obi-wan kenobi, ben kenobi, ben, kenobi, master kenobi, master obi-wan, master obi-wan kenobi, master ben kenobi, obi the bum, obi the one. yes that is the best concil ever. You forgot Obi-Wan and his bucket of cum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.