What would you like to see in Episode III?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Ninja
Okay, now that Episode II: Attack of the Clones is out in the theaters and we've seen . . . it's onto Episode III. My first post on Episode III is:

What would you like to see in Episode III?

1. First and foremost, I want to see QGJ's ghost talk to Ben at the end of Episode III about training Luke.

2. I'd like to see Boba again. It would be cool to se young Boba Fett in a minature Madalore Warrior battlesuit.

3. I'd like to see Mace Windu and Count Dooku fight it out in a lightsaber duel.

4. I definetely want Anakin to kill Darth Tyrannus (Count Dooku) as his initiation into the Sith as Darth Vader.

5. I really want to see the "classic" Darth Vader in his black armor kill lots of Jedi with his lightsaber.

LanceWindu
In response:

1. I'm not sure of

2. He will show up, but not in mini armor.

3. We may see that, but I think it will be Mace & Anakin

4. I'm sure that may happen

5. Hopefully, but we do know at this point parts of his armor will be seen throughout the film.

ToMacco
I want to see naked chicks.

LanceWindu
Not gonna happen

sarlacc
i want to see a pissed off little boy, boba fett, disintegrate mace. that would be a sweet begining to his career.

Dejio
Being the last of the Prequels.. I expect to see a lot!
More Sith's! Not just two.
More cooler looking Jedi's. Except for Mace and Yoda, all the Jedi's in the Council stinks!
Bad @$$ Mandelor Warriors.

sarlacc
i don't think we'll ever see more than 2 sith. but i can't wait to see (hopefully) anakin get his revenge on dooku and become the new sith.

Gundark
I think we will see the black suit....maybe in pieces as its assembled or maybe just for 10 seconds...but I'm pretty sure we'll see it.

queeq
we better.

Gundark
We're getting the voice. We'll have to see the suit.

queeq
You bet. When does he go bald, you think?

Dexx
I'd like to see Dooku turn to the light side......not likely big grin

finti
I want Vader.

[Ben Kenobi]
I hope Ewan McGregor can succesfully pull off the emotional scene of having to fight his own padawan learner to the death.

LaurenE147
I'm sure Ewan McGregor can handle it.

ToMacco
That's gonna be sweet. Obi-wan is going to kick Ani's ass, then have a snack.

Julie
1. Vader
2. Padme's death sad sad sad
3. The Twins
4. Naboo...it's a nice planet, what else can I say.
5. Obi-wan/ Anakin showdown...mentioned in EpIV
6. heck with what I wanna see....just let me see the movie ASAP! smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.