Surfer in the gauntlet!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ethereal
Angry, Willful Surfer in the gauntlet:

1: Human Torch & Iceman
2: Blaastar
3: Wonder Woman
4: Blackbolt
5: Apocalypse & powered up Cable
6: Adam Warlock w/o soul gem
7: Confident Gladiator
8: Quasar and Enraged Hulk
9: Darkseid

Solidus Snake
darkseid stomps him

GalacticStorm
Why is Darkseid last when Superman whups him physically?

Nataku8188
6 and beyond are all possible for him to beat, but very, very hard.

LGodamus
7 stops him cold.....warlock he can handle prolly even with soul gem , hell he can even handle 9&10 just not gladiator...he punches SS's ticket hard

Nataku8188
Originally posted by LGodamus
7 stops him cold.....warlock he can handle prolly even with soul gem , hell he can even handle 9&10 just not gladiator...he punches SS's ticket hard

Surfer know's his weakness, he can manipulate matter... Gladiator will go down.

LGodamus
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Surfer know's his weakness, he can manipulate matter... Gladiator will go down.

yeah he can , but do you really think it would affect him......NOPE

this fight has been done

Gladiator was destroying Ego the living planet, surfer intervened and was getting owned , Ego lends power to surfer , and surfer still has trouble....

gladiator isnt goin down

black robb
Surfer pisses on Torch and Iceman

Fanboy
Well he loses to Gladiator. I remember seeing Darkseid hit Silver Surfer with omega beams and get this Silver Surfers skin was boiling. Ew nasty. The only ones who can beat Surfer is Gladiator and Darkseid.

Cosmic Cube
Darkseid got in a cheap shot. Surfer would block the OB's.

Adam Warlock should be at the end of the gauntlet.

Cosmic Cube
yeah he can , but do you really think it would affect him......NOPE

this fight has been done

Gladiator was destroying Ego the living planet, surfer intervened and was getting owned , Ego lends power to surfer , and surfer still has trouble....

gladiator isnt goin down

Glad is going down. Surfer knows the type of radiation that kills Glad. Gladiator wouldn't want to fight SS.

Cosmic Cube
Hulk isn't a threat, even if he's enraged.

long pig
The only wild card is Adam Warlock.

Without the soul gem, Warlock's other powers increase dramatically, so he'd probably do pretty well against Surfer since Warlock is backed almost fully by magic.

Cosmic Cube
He and Darkseid are the only challenges. Depending on his power level Darkseid could own Surfer, or he could get owned severely. I pretty strongly believe that Adam Warlock could pull more wins against Surfer than losses.

Cosmic Cube
Quasar is a threat too, though I think Surfer takes him more often than not.

armandovalles
he loses at Adam Warlock, if hes lucky hell make it to Gladiator, but then he has no chance.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by armandovalles
he loses at Adam Warlock, if hes lucky hell make it to Gladiator, but then he has no chance.
That list is way outta wack. Surfer would take Gladiator out with cosmic radiation blasts.

AW should be at the bottom of the list.

Cosmic Cube
Yeah. Surfer definitely takes Glad.

armandovalles
dude just cuz he can shoot radiation doesnt mean hes gonna win. Its not like Gladiator is just gonna stand there and let him blast him, Gladiator's fast, it'll be very hard to hit him.

long pig
Quasar already tried to fight Surfer and couldn't do jack.

Gladiator would know better to fight him.

Darkseid would rape him if this was the original Darkseid.

Apoc is a massive YAG, I've yet to see someone as YAG as apoc.

dawsey28
Originally posted by Ethereal
Angry, Willful Surfer in the gauntlet:

1: Human Torch & Iceman
2: Blaastar
3: Wonder Woman
4: Blackbolt
5: Apocalypse & powered up Cable
6: Adam Warlock w/o soul gem
7: Confident Gladiator
8: Quasar and Enraged Hulk
9: Darkseid

And after that warm-up gauntlet, who does Surfer fight next? big grin

leonidas
<<Gladiator was destroying Ego the living planet, surfer intervened and was getting owned , Ego lends power to surfer , and surfer still has trouble....>>

first, the battle was a complete stalemate. second, the whole thing happened out of continuity. cube showed you the scan where ss says he could waste glads anytime, and probably effortlessly. glads would KNOW ss's capailities, his confidence would plummet and ss would end it with a mercy killing. amazes me so many could argue glads can beat ss but supes loses everytime.

warlock would be interesting. he's so hard to figure. he often comes across as more powerful than he is. unike cube, i'd say ss more often than not - warlock has never demonstrated the breadth of power that ss has, OR the sheer destructive force. his power isn't 'magical' in the traditional sense, but 'spiritual'. and most of that stems from his relationship with the gem. ss beats him imho.

darkseid, darkseid . . . hmmm . . . based on his more recent showings hard to bet against ss. but darkseid is a crafty bastard and the o-fx can do a LOT of damage and be used to a variety of fx. i'll call this one 50/50 mainly because i've always REALLY liked darkseid. ss owns the rest quite easily - including quasar.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by leonidas
glads would KNOW ss's capailities, his confidence would plummet and ss would end it with a mercy killing. amazes me so many could argue glads can beat ss but supes loses everytime.

Amen to that...

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by leonidas
darkseid, darkseid . . . hmmm . . . based on his more recent showings hard to bet against ss. but darkseid is a crafty bastard and the o-fx can do a LOT of damage and be used to a variety of fx. i'll call this one 50/50 mainly because i've always REALLY liked darkseid. ss owns the rest quite easily - including quasar.

Older Darkseid owns him. I don't think Surfer would lose to current Darkseid.

leonidas
<<Older Darkseid owns him. I don't think Surfer would lose to current Darkseid.>>

reluctantly agreed . . . sad

Avalonofthewind
I say WW is a wildcard in this. Does she have her magical weapons? If so SS goes down right here.

kgkg
He takes all of them down

And no SS doesn't need radiation to beat Gladiator

kgkg
And people are really underestimating Quasar

LGodamus
has surfer ever shown that he can hurt gladiator? or is , as i thought when i saw that thing the first time, talking that way in the scan for the specific purpose of trying to make self doubt in gladiator just in case they do fight

kgkg
has surfer ever shown that he can hurt gladiator? or is , as i thought when i saw that thing the first time, talking that way in the scan for the specific purpose of trying to make self doubt in gladiator just in case they do fight
Silver surfer has been stated to me even more powerful than Gladiator

brainchild81
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
I say WW is a wildcard in this. Does she have her magical weapons? If so SS goes down right here. laughing Good one. WW is toyed with for a while. She sends the lasso @ him. He catches it. While it's tied around his hand she asks him "How can I defeat you?". He answers "You cannot". WW breaks down in tears and flies away.

long pig
Eh, how does he beat Warlock the majority???

Creshosk
has surfer ever shown that he can hurt gladiator? or is , as i thought when i saw that thing the first time, talking that way in the scan for the specific purpose of trying to make self doubt in gladiator just in case they do fight Why would it disenhearten Gladiator if it was a lie?

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by brainchild81
laughing Good one. WW is toyed with for a while. She sends the lasso @ him. He catches it. While it's tied around his hand she asks him "How can I defeat you?". He answers "You cannot". WW breaks down in tears and flies away.

How about she just ties him with the lasso (which he cannot break) and cuts his head off with a magical knife.

Or use that medusa head thats been talked about?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.