2 story game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterkit
I wasnt sure what Star Wars thing to put it on so I put it here. The LOTR had this game so here is the rules

The rules are every person can only write two words per post once it gets really long it gets hilarious.

masterkit
The two

masterkit
Jedi Pablo Jill,

DeVi| D0do
Okay, you just screwed up your own game...

Boris
Yes.. what the fudge...

~Sir Mist~
You should add them all into one post so it makes sense if people try and read it, like so:

The two Jedi Pablo Jill,

masterkit
someone put another Jedi and another word.

ur all nimrods

DeVi| D0do
The two Jedi Pablo Jill and Dorkus Dickington

~Sir Mist~
The two Jedi Pablo Jill and Dorkus Dickington and Chewbacca

DeVi| D0do
The two Jedi Pablo Jill and Dorkus Dickington and Chewbacca and Wicket

newjak86
The two Jedi Pablo Jill and Dorkus Dickington and Chewbacca and Wicket entered the

masterkit
If ur gonna make this thread stupid dont post,

The two Jedi Pablo Jill and Dorkus Dickington and Chewbacca and Wicket entered the Forest of

McCusto
bah

masterkit
u can have 2 words

The Ones
The two Jedi Pablo Jill and Dorkus Dickington and Chewbacca and Wicket entered the Forest of kasshyk and

McCusto
Originally posted by The Ones
The two Jedi Pablo Jill and Dorkus Dickington and Chewbacca and Wicket entered the Forest of kasshyk and

The two Jedi Pablo Jill and Dorkus Dickington and Chewbacca and Wicket entered the Forest of kasshyk and toilet house

masterkit
The two Jedi Pablo Jill and Dorkus Dickington and Chewbacca and Wicket entered the Forest of kasshyk and met yoda

The Ones
The two Jedi Pablo Jill and Dorkus Dickington and Chewbacca and Wicket entered the Forest of kasshyk and met yoda the wise

McCusto
Did my post just get ignored?

masterkit
I think so

DeVi| D0do
Originally posted by masterkit
If ur gonna make this thread stupid dont post,
I thought the point was for this to be stupid... confused

The two Jedi Pablo Jill and Dorkus Dickington and Chewbacca and Wicket entered the Forest of kasshyk and met yoda the wise to talk

McCusto
I guess you guys missed it, I am going to quote myself

I said:

The two Jedi Pablo Jill and Dorkus Dickington and Chewbacca and Wicket entered the Forest of kasshyk and toilet house

masterkit
wait,

The two Jedi Pablo Jill and Dorkus Dickington and Chewbacca and Wicket entered the Forest of kasshyk and met yoda the wise old fart.

McCusto
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
I thought the point was for this to be stupid... confused

The two Jedi Pablo Jill and Dorkus Dickington and Chewbacca and Wicket entered the Forest of kasshyk and TOILET HOUSE

That is how it should be

~Sir Mist~
Do it properly or have it closed.

The two Jedi Pablo Jill and Dorkus Dickington and Chewbacca and Wicket entered the Forest of kasshyk and met yoda the wise to talk about

McCusto
Originally posted by McCusto

masterkit
ok it works,

The two Jedi Pablo Jill and Dorkus Dickington and Chewbacca and Wicket entered the Forest of kasshyk and toilet house of yoda

and it can be stupid Just more star wars related. Dorkus Dickington?

DeVi| D0do
This will never work in the EpIII forum...

McCusto
The two Jedi Pablo Jill and Dorkus Dickington and Chewbacca and Wicket entered the Forest of kasshyk and toilet house of yoda who killed

DeVi| D0do
The two Jedi Pablo Jill and Dorkus Dickington and Chewbacca and Wicket entered the Forest of kasshyk and toilet house of yoda who killed the Ewoks

McCusto
The two Jedi Pablo Jill and Dorkus Dickington and Chewbacca and Wicket entered the Forest of kasshyk and toilet house of yoda who killed the Ewoks and drinks

masterkit
SWEET SWEET

masterkit
WINE! while

DeVi| D0do
blink

masterkit
srrysad

masterkit
i was on a sugar rush

DeVi| D0do
Okay, this is just screwy.

Bye.

~Sir Mist~
no expression

Threads just dont last these days...

masterkit
The two Jedi Pablo Jill and Dorkus Dickington and Chewbacca and Wicket entered the Forest of kasshyk and toilet house of yoda who killed the Ewoks and drinks SWEET SWEET WINE! while

Chewbacca killed Dorkus Dickington devil

masterkit
some of u guys just screwed it up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.