Team Keyblade vs Team Nintendo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordYomi13
Team Keyblade is Sora, Donald, Goofy, King Mickey, Riku, and the "dual-weilder"

Team Nintendo is Link, Ganondorf, Shiek, Roy, Marth, Bowser and Mario

I say team Keyblade wins. I think they are the most balanced.

Arbiter
Team Nintendo.
Link= Master of many weapons
Ganondorf= Very powerful and only a few would face him one on one
Shiek= Fast and nimble
Marth= His swordplay is as graceful as a dophin
Roy= A master swordsman that focuses more on power then speed
Bowser= Giant and mighty
Mario= Smart and a quick thinker

luffyjin
what r u on about NINTENDO WOULD KICK "keyblades" ass

HigH ScholaR
Originally posted by Arbiter
Team Nintendo.
Link= Master of many weapons
Ganondorf= Very powerful and only a few would face him one on one
Shiek= Fast and nimble
Marth= His swordplay is as graceful as a dophin
Roy= A master swordsman that focuses more on power then speed
Bowser= Giant and mighty
Mario= Smart and a quick thinker

HigH ScholaR
I apologise for quoting without saying anything embarrasment

i agree and believe Ganondorf would probably take out most of keyblade doctor

kier14matrix
Yeah i agree with HigH ScholaR.

HigH ScholaR
Kie14matrix who there do you think is the weakest on both teams overall

kier14matrix
What do you mean? The weakest from each team or the most weakest from both?

Arbiter
Keyblade= I'd stay Donarld or Goofy
Nintendo= I'm going with Mario

kier14matrix
I don't know much about Kingdom Hearts but i'd probably say Goofy.
For Nintendo i'd say Mario.

HigH ScholaR
i agree with both of you although i heard goofy was supposed to be the strength of the team

kier14matrix
Ahh i see, i could just imagine Goofy being the weakest though, because it's well...Goofy! But i'v never really plyed Kingdom Hearts so i wouldn't know.

HigH ScholaR
yes laughing out loud i know when i heard goofy was the strength of the team i laughed as i've seen him in his cartoons but i guess they cange him in the videogame

i don't really play kigdom hearts although i thinking of purchasing Kingdom hearts on GBA or number 2 coming on PS2 although i belive the game is best suited on Gamecube.

Hoshi
i think the weakest one is bowser, since mario defeated him in almost all of his games.

HigH ScholaR
well you have to really if your the hero and he's the villain but i just don't really see what mario has got is able to beat bowser but i see what you mean Hoshi

Hoshi
well,after all mario is the main character of the biggest games in history, mario is as skilled in fighting as sonic, and literally has years of experience jumping laughing in all kind of games.And in super mario rpg and paper mario , mario has lot of different attacks and magics that could defeat bowser easily.

HigH ScholaR
i agree but i like the SSBM interpretation of Mario

which interpretation of Mario do you think is the best (not trying to change the topic)

Creshosk
SSBM Peach > SSBM Mario > SSBM Bowser

Makes you wonder how Mr. bottom tier manages to kidnap her all those times. . . You think maybe Peach has a thing for the Koopa king?

HigH ScholaR
you know that's what people are saying maybe she kidnaps bowser and forces him to pretend to kidnap her so she can do things to him and say she had to because he kidnaped me and forced me too.

or maybe she's just so stupid and how are those toads meant to protect the castle they are more like servants than guards. nintendo needs to create an elite guard of robot bowsers for her then mario can rescue his mum for a change

Dizzle
Team Keyblade.

Sora- Chosen by the keyblade. Power stems from the light. Black and white magic, very powerful keyblade skills (Ars Arcanum, Ragnarok, Trinity Limit w/ Donald and Goofy)

Riku- Best move involves dashing across the ground with a damaging forcefield in front of him. Dashes through a series of portals which let him come from any angle. Invincible while doing the move, one portal opens as the other closes. Hits around 15 times or so. Riku's the balance between dark and light. Better than Sora in skill, strength, and speed, but somehow always loses to the light.

Mickey- Another keyblade wielder. No actual game appearences until the final cutscene. Implied to be at least as powerful as Sora.

Donald and Goofy- Black Mage and Fighter. Both fairly powerful, believe it or not. And Donald does provide some good healing. And Goofy absorbs damage pretty good.

Who the heck is "dual wielder"?

I vote Team Keyblade, but not by a lot. Sora does slap Cloud and Squall around, and manages to beat a weak incarnation of Sephiroth, mind you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.