Exiles Hyperion vs Pre-Crisis Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Exiles Hyperion

VS

Pre-Crisis Darkseid

Who wins?

Whirlysplatt
PCD in seconds

GalacticStorm
Hyperion would get wiped out.

Whirly you consider Ore-C Darkseid stronger than Galactus dont you?

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Hyperion would get wiped out.

Whirly you consider Ore-C Darkseid stronger than Galactus dont you?

Not Stronger than Galactus can be- Kirby said they were equal, he is one of the few people in comics you must aagree with. As he created both, years before Claremont or Moore led alone JMS, Bendis etc came along big grin

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
Not Stronger than Galactus can be- Kirby said they were equal, he is one of the few people in comics you must aagree with. As he created both, years before Claremont or Moore led alone JMS, Bendis etc came along big grin

I just thougt you'd be interested in the uncanny Xmen Vs Teen Titans crossover. Its the best intercompany crossover ive read. Theres some really good fight scenes id love you to see. smile

Whirlysplatt
I just thougt you'd be interested in the uncanny Xmen Vs Teen Titans crossover. Its the best intercompany crossover ive read. Theres some really good fight scenes id love you to see. smile

I've got the riginal' and it in Crossover classics its ok. The best crossover is JLA Avengers, by far imo for both art and plot.

Have youread Watchman yet?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
I've got the riginal' and it in Crossover classics its ok. The best crossover is JLA Avengers, by far imo for both art and plot.

Have youread Watchman yet?

I havent yet know i was supposed to last night but then alcohol got in the way. I'll let you know when i have. I have the first story arc of Sandman though so i'll try reading that as well when i have the time. I really enjoyed New Xmen although it doesnt compare to these titles we've talked about recently i think you should give it a go. Just download it.

Whirlysplatt
I havent yet know i was supposed to last night but then alcohol got in the way. I'll let you know when i have. I have the first story arc of Sandman though so i'll try reading that as well when i have the time. I really enjoyed New Xmen although it doesnt compare to these titles we've talked about recently i think you should give it a go. Just download it.

I used to read New Xmen I have Giant size 1 big grin
I stopped around the time they went to live in Australia reading it regularly till then I have pretty much the complete run.
I also have Wolverine 1 to 50 big grin
and things like Cyclops/Jean mini
Havok/Wolverine etc, etc
New Mutants 1 to 50 etc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.