Ok here a Huge Fight! Thanos Darkseid and Tyrant Morg and Drax vs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Avengers, X-Men, JLA and JSA

jinzin
I'm thinkin team ASSWOOPIN wins this........(yeah that's the omnipotent matha fukas......)

armandovalles
The Avengers/X-Men/JLA/JSA wins.

jinzin
can't darksied just omega beam half of them away......

and thanos blink the other half into a sun or something?.....

I mean at least give the goodguys a fighting chance....give em the magical powers of the defenders...now they got a fighting chance...

armandovalles
dude Thanos is not powerful at all. He is like a half-skyfather in terms of power. the only way bhed ever be able to "blink" anyone away is if he had the IG or the HOTU. Otherwise, he would get owned. Morg and Drax are the same way, unless Morg has the WOL or Drax has the PG, they get owned too. If Darkseid is the current one he gets owned, if he's classic then he presents a threat. So this is pretty much just Tyrant and Darkseid vs the Avengers, X-Men, JLA, and JSA.

golem370
Thanos is Bad ass

golem370
I believe he and Morg and Drax could beat the Avengers X-Men JLA by themselves then a over Kill with JSA agains Tyrant and Darkseid

golem370
He went toe to toe with Odin a SKYFATHEER

armandovalles
well what about the Spectre? dont forget hes a member or the JSA.

golem370
Leave the Higher God out please notice I did you know no Galactus Inbetweener or Exitar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.