Who's mad u didnt see good jedi fights

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterkit
Im mad bout dat

~Sir Mist~
Im mad because I didnt see any good fights apart from Anakin/Obiwan/Dooku, Obiwan/Grievous, Mace and co/Palpatine, Anakin/Obiwan, Yoda/Palpatineno expression

Very mad indeed no expression

masterkit
im mad about Ki-Adi Mundi Aayla Secura Stass Allie and um....More of Mace's Posse

Captain REX
Originally posted by ~Sir Mist~
Im mad because I didnt see any good fights apart from Anakin/Obiwan/Dooku, Obiwan/Grievous, Mace and co/Palpatine, Anakin/Obiwan, Yoda/Palpatineno expression

Yeah, a shame we didn't see any Jedi fights. no expression

~Sir Mist~
Originally posted by Captain REX
Yeah, a shame we didn't see any Jedi fights. no expression

Indeed, I almost feel compelled to write a short letter complaining about the lack of lightsabers no expression

masterkit
u should do that

Lana
Indeed, I almost feel compelled to write a short letter complaining about the lack of lightsabers no expression

I agree. We should write it together no expression

~Sir Mist~
Originally posted by Lana
I agree. We should write it together no expression

Dear George,

I am somewhat upset over the lack of lightsabers involved in your latest Star Wars movie. I am deeply upset that apart from 5 major duels involving pivoltal scenes, we didnt get to see any more lightsaber fighting between Jedi.

To show you how deeply upset I am, I am going to sit here and pout until you change the movie for me.

Thanks.

no expression

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by masterkit
Im mad bout dat

Well you probably should have went to Revenge of the Sith instead of going to see Paris Hilton in House of Wax

~Sir Mist~
laughing

Ast Rofan
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Well you probably should have went to Revenge of the Sith instead of going to see Paris Hilton in House of Wax

Love to see Paris get the Dooku treatment. stick out tongue

giljotiini

Stunrun
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess

laughing

masterkit
I hate Paris Hilton

PVS
um....did you even SEE ep3?

masterkit
I saw it on opening day

masterkit
O and Jedi Priestiss House of Wax wasnt in our theaters at the moment

Arbiter

6 Jedi fights and you're mad.
TPM= 1 small 1 and a big 1
ATOC= 3 very small 1
ANH= A small fight
ESB= 1 fight
ROTJ= 1 fight with Luke hiding and refusing to fight

Jedi Priestess
uh he was being sarcastic........ blink do try and keep up yes

((The_Anomaly))
Yea shame really, i mean ROTS only had about the same amount of lightsaber duels as the rest of the 5 movies combined.

it is indeed a shame

I think there should have been more duels, as a matter of fact, i think ROTS should have just been 1 very very long 2 hour saber duel...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.