magneto invades dc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr. Diamond
okay through some bizarre chain of events.magneto is now in the dc universe.and he wants to establish himself there. so he picks the first fight he can which happens to be the jla. supes, bats, ww,mm,green lantern, flash,and they just happen to be hangin out with the authority minus the doctor who went crazy and had to be killed in a previous adventure.also magneto has hulks powers.and they are calling him stupid jew boy. and spitting on him.

supremthor
apollo kills him

Dr. Diamond
more like apollo gets destroyed quickly

SarKastic_OJ
magneto invades dc and gets stopped by either the GL corp(levels above the mere X-men), J'on J'ones of the JLA, Wonder Woman and yes..the man...Superman....

EsteemedLeader
and batman. batman eats him.

supremthor
apollo kills kills kills kills him or stick it 2 him
eek! stick out tongue big grin sick

Dr. Diamond
lets see the most powerful mutant on the planet with the awesome power of the hulk.(and that is an awesomely powerful combination).the only people i see having a chance are superman, jenny sparks (i know she's dead),and maybe martian man hunter if he acted fast.apollo would be taken out quickly.engineer =liquid metal girl=dead hero chick.the GL Corps has nothing to do with this thread and they probably have better things to do.batman would be killed immediately.as most of his gadgets are metal and they would be stuffed where the sun don't shine. i do not know how mags powers would affect suppes bio field.

GalacticStorm
The answer to the thread is he gets wiped out.

Dr. Diamond
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
The answer to the thread is he gets wiped out. how does this happen and who does he take out under these specific conditions.

demigawd
ok, regular Magneto doesn't beat Quasar. I'm big enough to admit it. But THESE bunch of chumps Magneto eats for lunch. Why?

Magneto + Hulk = infinite gamma radiation power ups!

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by demigawd
ok, regular Magneto doesn't beat Quasar. I'm big enough to admit it. But THESE bunch of chumps Magneto eats for lunch. Why?

Magneto + Hulk = infinite gamma radiation power ups!

But doesnt hulks increased strength come from his adrenal gland. Not additional gamma radiation so i fail to see the significance of your comment confused

demigawd
But doesnt hulks increased strength come from his adrenal gland. Not additional gamma radiation so i fail to see the significance of your comment confused

It's ok, you're a little slow.

Hulk + LOADS OF GAMMA = Maestro

Avalonofthewind
Flash lends JLA his speed. GL absorbs mags shields while he's stuck standing still. MM turns him into a veg again.

Just one of many possible ways. Mags has no chance against this crew.

Mainstream
wickedph fo shizzle (for sure)

GalacticStorm
It's ok, you're a little slow.

Hulk + LOADS OF GAMMA = Maestro

I thought that was a possibility its not certain that our 616 hulk would even turn out like that. Also Magneto has hulks powers, but not his genetic structure. So who's to say that a continual bombardment of gamma radiation wouldnt kill the old timer. Also Maestro formed after many years i doubt this Hulk/Magneto hybrid could turn into Maestro in the course of a battle.

Solidus Snake
so mr. miracle opens a boom tube and sends him to apokalips where darkseid mutilates him horribly.

demigawd
I thought that was a possibility its not certain that our 616 hulk would even turn out like that. Also Magneto has hulks powers, but not his genetic structure. So who's to say that a continual bombardment of gamma radiation wouldnt kill the old timer. Also Maestro formed after many years i doubt this Hulk/Magneto hybrid could turn into Maestro in the course of a battle.

It's not certain that 616 Hulk would get caught in a giant bomb, turning into an evil post-apocalyptic warlord in the process. But the science behind it - that higher gamma levels increase his power levels - is the same. Magneto has enough gamma radiation control to de-power the Hulk in seconds. Stands to reason he can pump the same amount of gamma radiation into Hulk in seconds, doubling his strength.

Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Flash lends JLA his speed. GL absorbs mags shields while he's stuck standing still. MM turns him into a veg again.

Just one of many possible ways. Mags has no chance against this crew.

Turning Hagneto into Mindless Hagneto in the process. Uh oh....things go from bad to worse!

Avalonofthewind
It's not certain that 616 Hulk would get caught in a giant bomb, turning into an evil post-apocalyptic warlord in the process. But the science behind it - that higher gamma levels increase his power levels - is the same. Magneto has enough gamma radiation control to de-power the Hulk in seconds. Stands to reason he can pump the same amount of gamma radiation into Hulk in seconds, doubling his strength.

Turning Hagneto into Mindless Hagneto in the process. Uh oh....things go from bad to worse!

Vegneto. Or worse..make him like that TOM dude in 50 first dates. big grin

shaolin9976
Magneto dies!

GalacticStorm

Magneto has merely Hulks powers not his body or genetic structure. If Magneto pumped his body full of gamma radiation its not certain that he would become Maestro and its not certain that he would be empowered. The old timer would probably end up joining Magda.

Maestro was formed when a hulk blew up as a result of close proximity to a gamma bomb after something like 25 years his body fragments reformed and the resul was Maestro. Id love to see Mags do that within the course of a battle.

Mags having hulks powers has super strength, and superhuman durability and so on. Not his body and its properties. Also have you any proof that an increase in gamma radiation to the hulks body significantly increases his strength and so on, or was that theory all based on the rather poor Maestro example.

demigawd
Magneto has merely Hulks powers not his body or genetic structure. If Magneto pumped his body full of gamma radiation its not certain that he would become Maestro and its not certain that he would be empowered. The old timer would probably end up joining Magda.

Maestro was formed when a hulk blew up as a result of close proximity to a gamma bomb after something like 25 years his body fragments reformed and the resul was Maestro. Id love to see Mags do that within the course of a battle.

Mags having hulks powers has super strength, and superhuman durability and so on. Not his body and its properties. Also have you any proof that an increase in gamma radiation to the hulks body significantly increases his strength and so on, or was that theory all based on the rather poor Maestro example.

Why would the thread author, after saying that Magneto has Hulk's powerS, mean anything other than Magneto has all of Hulk's abilities? confused

If the thread author meant anything other than that, he'd just say, "Magneto has the same strength as the Hulk", or, "Magneto has CL100 strength (which he doesn't need, since he already has CL100 strength)". So CLEARLY, he has Hulk's body, and I think the author's CLEAR intention is that Magneto gets stronger as he gets angrier, he's green, gamma-powered, etc. I see no reason why you'd argue otherwise, unless you're that much of a masochist.

But the author is free to clarify. As it stands, that's how I interpreted it.

Hulk blew up because it was a gamma bomb. Bombs have a habit of blowing stuff up. It took 25 years to piece himself back together, but the amount of radiation contained in the gamma bomb isn't something Magneto would be unable to emulate fairly quickly. Magneto isn't simulating the gamma bomb, he's simulating the amount of radiation released and giving a concentrated dose of it to himself.

So Maestro is proof that Hulk gets more powerful with radiation. It's also proof that Hulk goes crazy if he blows up in the process. If Hulk grows WEAKER with gamma radiation being taken from him, then it stands to reason he'd grow stronger with more gamma radiation being put in him.

I'm at the studio right now, so I don't have access to more research, but I'm sure there are more instances of him absorbing gamma and becoming stronger.

GalacticStorm
Why would the thread author, after saying that Magneto has Hulk's powerS, mean anything other than Magneto has all of Hulk's abilities? confused

If the thread author meant anything other than that, he'd just say, "Magneto has the same strength as the Hulk", or, "Magneto has CL100 strength (which he doesn't need, since he already has CL100 strength)". So CLEARLY, he has Hulk's body, and I think the author's CLEAR intention is that Magneto gets stronger as he gets angrier, he's green, gamma-powered, etc. I see no reason why you'd argue otherwise, unless you're that much of a masochist.

But the author is free to clarify. As it stands, that's how I interpreted it.

Hulk blew up because it was a gamma bomb. Bombs have a habit of blowing stuff up. It took 25 years to piece himself back together, but the amount of radiation contained in the gamma bomb isn't something Magneto would be unable to emulate fairly quickly. Magneto isn't simulating the gamma bomb, he's simulating the amount of radiation released and giving a concentrated dose of it to himself.

So Maestro is proof that Hulk gets more powerful with radiation. It's also proof that Hulk goes crazy if he blows up in the process. If Hulk grows WEAKER with gamma radiation being taken from him, then it stands to reason he'd grow stronger with more gamma radiation being put in him.

I'm at the studio right now, so I don't have access to more research, but I'm sure there are more instances of him absorbing gamma and becoming stronger.

That point is ridiculous if the author had said Magneto had rogues powers i bet you wouldnt think Magneto would sprout a pair of **** would you? No. But to help your case you'll gladly interpret it the way you've described. As it stands until the author clarifies the situation Magneto has his body and powers as well as the hulks powers meaning superhuman strength that increases in correlation to adrenaline levels. Magneto pumping his body with radiation isnt going to result in Maestro im afraid as you've incorrectly stated. Its results in a long overdue reunion with Magda.

"""""""""""""""If Hulk grows WEAKER with gamma radiation being taken from him, then it stands to reason he'd grow stronger with more gamma radiation being put in him.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Thats ridiculous and you know it. Theinitial dose of radiation is what made him hulk. So it stands to reason that siphoning that power would make him weaker. However bombarding his body with more radiation wouldnt necessarily make him any stronger it could have a negative effect. You have no proof that Hulk has been empowered with additional gamma radiation before other than the poor maestro example, where time could have played a factor in allowing him to survive and become Maestro. It really woudlnt make much of the difference to hulk anyway whose strength increases geometrically with anger. So thats a lame power up. However its a power up that cant be argued until the body situation is clarified.

Dr. Diamond
magneto has hulks powers the genetics are included

GalacticStorm
You've been saved Demi, you're back in the game. It seems Dr Diamond saw your plight and decided to give you a helping hand.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Dr. Diamond
okay through some bizarre chain of events.magneto is now in the dc universe.and he wants to establish himself there. so he picks the first fight he can which happens to be the jla. supes, bats, ww,mm,green lantern, flash,and they just happen to be hangin out with the authority minus the doctor who went crazy and had to be killed in a previous adventure.also magneto has hulks powers.and they are calling him stupid jew boy. and spitting on him.
MAgneto wasn't a jew he was a gypsy like me smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.