Savage Hulk, Professor Hulk, Hulk 2099 and Maestro Hulk versus these heroes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Team DC: Superman, Shazam, Green Lantern (Hal), Wonder Woman, Steel (w/Imperiex tech armor), and Martian Manhunter

Team Marvel: Thor, Beta Ray Bill, Iron Man, War Machine, Wonder Man, Thing, Warpath, Colossus, Cannonball and Cyclops

Which of these teams can the Hulk Corps beat?

The fight takes place in an adamantium enclosure the size of 10 football stadiums.

Cosmic Cube
Both teams kick the Hulks' asses. Too much power and way too many advantages. Team DC moreso than team Marvel.

masterbruce
I don't think you're giving the Hulk corps enough credit

Savage Hulk has limitless strength and stamina
Professor Hulk has Hulk's power and Banner's intelligence
Hulk 2099 is huge and stronger than even savage Hulk, his base level is over 150 tons
Maestro Hulk is twice as strong as savage Hulk and possesses great intelligence

While they may lack versatility in terms of flight and energy projection, they more than make up for it with durability, stamina, and power

armandovalles
the Hulk's go down hard to both teams.

Creshosk
Cyclops seems out of place . . .

masterbruce
he's long range support for the other fighters

armandovalles
give the Hulk team the Heroes Reborn Hulk also to make it a little more fair.

masterbruce
when I made this matchup, I actually thought that the Hulk corps was a bit too powerful

I shall use marvel as an example, in comics, it often takes the entire avengers to stop the hulk rampage

so let's assume that Thor and Iron Man can take Savage Hulk, then Beta Ray Bill and War Machine can take on Professor Hulk...it is highly unlikely that the Hulks will lose in the above scenarios

now, that leaves the 2 stronger hulks...hulk 2099 and Maestro Hulk against Wonder Man, Thing, Warpath, Colossus, Cannonball, and Cyclops...and I really doubt that they can handle the 2 ultra hulks

Hulk Power
I gotta go with team HULK. I think eh can beat DC team easier than Marvel team for some reason. Hulk can't be stopped so easily. It usually takes a lot to stop him when he goes on a rampage. Though I think you should have included two more Hulks in the team masterbruce. Maybe add Devil Hulk and Grey Hulk in the team. Making it a total of 6 Hulks.

Creshosk
Are these hulks color coded for the audience to better follow this massive brawl?

masterbruce
they're on the same team, so all the audience needs to know is everyone else versus the green giant guys

Creshosk
Originally posted by masterbruce
they're on the same team, so all the audience needs to know is everyone else versus the green giant guys But we won't know which hulk is doing what. sad

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v62/Creshosk/hosted/hulk.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v62/Creshosk/hosted/hulk-blue.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v62/Creshosk/hosted/hulk-grey.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v62/Creshosk/hosted/hulk-orange.gif

Hulk Power
Originally posted by Creshosk
Are these hulks color coded for the audience to better follow this massive brawl?

They might all be green and big but they're not hard to tell apart. They all look different in their appearance. Savage Hulk wears torn up shorts with no shirt. Professor Hulk actually wears clothes like a regular person. Hulk 2099 might be the most confusing with Savage Hulk. Maestro has a beard so he's easy to tell apart and he's bald on the top of his head.

Majora's Mask
I don't know much about DC team or Marvel team, but six Hulks fighting together seems real hard.

Hulk Power
Originally posted by Majora's Mask
I don't know much about DC team or Marvel team, but six Hulks fighting together seems real hard.

Oh believe me, if they do go down (which I really doubt) they won't go down without taking out a bunch of their opponents. I really don't think that they can win against this team.

Majora's Mask
Originally posted by Hulk Power
Oh believe me, if they do go down (which I really doubt) they won't go down without taking out a bunch of their opponents. I really don't think that they can win against this team.

Majora's Mask
That's right. The hulks may or may not win, but the're gonna fight and even if taking all of them down seemed possible, it sure as hell would not be so easy.

Hulk Power

confused What!?

Hulk Power
That's right. The hulks may or may not win, but the're gonna fight and even if taking all of them down seemed possible, it sure as hell would not be so easy.

rock That's right. Though like I said, I don't think they can be beaten.

masterbruce
I really think the Hulk corps will triumph, they've got too much power and durability to be taken down

Hulk Power
Originally posted by masterbruce
I really think the Hulk corps will triumph, they've got too much power and durability to be taken down

I agree!

Madguitarist
I can't remember if any of the Hulks are immune to mental attacks but if they're not then Martian Manhunter on DC's team would give them a really hard time. Any of them that are would go down fast. IMO both teams are to much for the Hulk group.

Solidus Snake
DC has more of a chance to win than marvel

that adamantium cage is gonna get F'ed up

DC wins 8/10 (too many speed blitzers)
marvel wins 5/10 (warpath, collosus, cyclops and thing are begging to be raped)

Ex11B
add Onslaught Hulk....make it more interesting......it might tilt the odds in the hulks favor

Askani'son
add guilt hulk and devil hulk... then things go in the hulks favor

Solidus Snake
what about apron wearing hulk, go go hulk, and pink panties hulk?

sigh

Juntai
And Superman lifts the entire techtonic plate the hulks are on and hurls it into space where hulks dont have air to breath

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.