Nate Grey vs Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Nate Grey (X-man)

VS

Apocalypse (616)

Who wins?

dawsey28
bump.

I'd like to know who wins this.

Xplosive
Apocalypse

dawsey28
Care to elaborate on that?

Mainstream
Originally posted by dawsey28
Care to elaborate on that?

Nate was easily captured by A-poc 4 horsemen...if A-poc flunkies to catch the test tube Baby A-poc could take him...given time to prepare. Keep in mine Nate is strong but he lacks focus...regular Cable beat him once..by adding his mental energies to Nate's. this isn't dragonballz just because someone is stronger..doesn't mean they'd win yo wickedph

jesserw21
wasn't nate built to beat a-poc

Mainstream
yeah...but he's a test tube baby flunkie...he's infected half brother Cable beat him yo wickedph dat you ^

you think that runt could take down A-poc you buggin yo....wickedph

Pointinel
Originally posted by jesserw21
wasn't nate built to beat a-poc

yo dude

dont you think you should warn us before posting something like that...

now i gotta clean up my damn monitor!

Mainstream
A-poc...he the illest yo fo sho wickedph

HarmoNiC FLo
apoc? u gotta be kidding. apoc is a joke to AoA magneto. and 616 magneto is more powerful. and nate grey>616 magneto.

Lord S
Originally posted by jesserw21
wasn't nate built to beat a-poc What's with the pic?

(Not that I'm complaining or anything)

Xplosive
Originally posted by HarmoNiC FLo
apoc is a joke to AoA magneto.

Like I always said, this forum need more objective members. What about when Aoocalypse was torturing Magneto, he could kill him, what about when he was choking him, Magneto was fulling his power, Apocalypse was choking him and was talking to him, Apocalypse coud tear his head off in less than second. So Apocalypse could also kill him, in easier way than Magneto, he wouldn't need to charge up, it's only writters decided that way, he talks, Magnet was charging up, with objective writing, he would tear his head off and wouldn't wait.
And Magneto wouldn't be able to kill 616 Apocalypse, Apocalypse would tear his body apart tand than Nate body also.

ImmortalOne
We need someone neutral, not an Apoc fan and not a Nate fan !!

Mainstream
the world yearns for Apocalypse....your father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's father's worshipped him....his will shall be done. bbkanibaal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.