Thanos Vs Dominus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Avalonofthewind
*Motivation*
Peering through many realities, Dominus sees what Thanos has accomplished in the Marvel universe and decides to use him as a tool to create a new reality where he takes over. He first decides to be sure that this is the right choice by battling Thanos...

Does Thanos have a chance, or will he be Dominus new errand boy?

kgkg
Dominus dies like a little *****

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by kgkg
Dominus dies like a little *****

Are you saying this to just be a smartass, or is it your real opinion.
Why do you think Thanos would beat him?

kgkg
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Are you saying this to just be a smartass, or is it your real opinion.
Why do you think Thanos would beat him?
Simple facts.

Dominus powers won't affect Thanos.

Thanos has immense mental control and shielding he will toss Dominus like a *****

i remember this issue where superman kicked his ass ( all he had to do his control his mental image ( theta)

Thanos has shield to block any mental attacks

Cosmic Cube
It's true... Thanos is totally resistant to telepathy and mind control. (According to Marvel.com)

Avalonofthewind
What if Dominus stops time and uncreates him? Im sure Thanos is not resistant to those things.

kgkg
What if Dominus stops time and uncreates him? Im sure Thanos is not resistant to those things.

stop time? Like what thor did

Thanos can also bend space/time

Such feats is not hard for thanos

Avalonofthewind
stop time? Like what thor did

Thanos can also bend space/time

Such feats is not hard for thanos

Bending space/time to teleport is different than effortlessly stopping time. He also cannot resist being uncreated.

Dominus could easily take tyrants form and take out Thanos.

kgkg
Bending space/time to teleport is different than effortlessly stopping time. He also cannot resist being uncreated.

Dominus could easily take tyrants form and take ou Thanos.

Dominus powers are mental (where did he actually beat people up (with out using dreams and nightmare).

His main powers are all mental, he was using superman's mental images for his battles, and got his ass handed to him when Superman uses that theta tech)

All supes had to do his change images in his mind (by calming his mind).

What issue did Dominus used his powers other than mental powers.

Avalonofthewind
Dominus powers are mental (where did he actually beat people up (with out using dreams and nightmare).

His main powers are all mental, he was using superman's mental images for his battles, and got his ass handed to him when Superman uses that theta tech)

All supes had to do his change images in his mind (by calming his mind).

What issue did Dominus used his powers other than mental powers.

Read up more on Dominus. His powers are far from just mental.
He uses mental abilities to manipulate lesser beings, but he has power to alter reality...its just very taxing..so he prefers not to do it. He's nearly taken Kismets position in the cosmos by force, and SHE has the power to alter reality herself.

... I think anyone would be shocked of supes using ANY kind of mental power out of the blue.

Thanos loses, he can't compete on this level.

kgkg
Read up more on Dominus. His powers are far from just mental.
He uses mental abilities to manipulate lesser beings, but he has power to alter reality...its just very taxing..so he prefers not to do it. He's nearly taken Kismets position in the cosmos by force, and SHE has the power to alter reality herself.

... I think anyone would be shocked of supes using ANY kind of mental power out of the blue.

Thanos loses, he can't compete on this level.
what issues? are you talking about

Avalonofthewind
what issues? are you talking about

Stopping time easily, also assumed waveriders form:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/Dominus2.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/Dominus3.jpg

Avalonofthewind
Uncreation
Too tired to scan Dom and Kismet right now...

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/dominus.jpg

kgkg
How do you know that's not mental? I think I have read the first of the scan it was in supes mind.

What issues?

golem370
Why not make it a Mental Fight like Dominus vs Professor X or Over-Mind

Avalonofthewind
How do you know that's not mental? I think I have read the first of the scan it was in supes mind.

What issues?

These are after that storyline with the 4 alternate timelines.
This stuff really happened. Supes really did take over the world and had to deal with negativity afterwards.

kgkg
These are after that storyline with the 4 alternate timelines.
This stuff really happened. Supes really did take over the world and had to deal with negativity afterwards.
can you get me issue

i remember the first scans , am sure it was in supes head.

what issue are these scans from

Avalonofthewind
can you get me issue

i remember the first scans , am sure it was in supes head.

what issue are these scans from

MOS #88..cant find the other one right now..but it wasnt in his head.

Proof is right here:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/dominus4.jpg

Cosmic Cube
Thanos does have the Infinity Reality Gem...

Beyonder

Uncreates him through time? Thanos doesn't even need to lift his finger. If Dominus were to uncreate Thanos through time, that would eliminate the entire IG sagas, INCLUDING LT's verdict on the Infinity Gems. Dominus isn't going to overpower LT's verdict. Thus no, he isn't affect Thanos' past.

long pig
If time travel was the way to beat Thanos, Surfer/Strange/warlock would have done it a longgggggggggggggggg time ago.

I know Surfer can go through time and I know Strange can, probably as easy as Dominus.
Obviously, it doesn't work or it'd been done already.

Possibly because he exists outside the realm of order/chaos.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Beyonder
Uncreates him through time? Thanos doesn't even need to lift his finger. If Dominus were to uncreate Thanos through time, that would eliminate the entire IG sagas, INCLUDING LT's verdict on the Infinity Gems. Dominus isn't going to overpower LT's verdict. Thus no, he isn't affect Thanos' past.

If He is uncreated. He didnt exist, and none of this happened.
Since when does LT has any say over DC characters anyway?

and I said Stop time, THEN uncreate him. 2 seperate things.
Once time is stopped, Dominus can do whatever he wants to him. Including putting him at the beginning/end of time for the win.

He could also make Thanos think that he has finally won Deaths approval. Thus making him easy to control.

Mider
LT isnt even beyond time look up the time twister they also can controll time and there power is said to beyond the LT's judgements.

Avalonofthewind
He's powerful enough to beat Kismet, if she goes down, so does reality.

http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/8195/actioncomics748p104yw.th.jpg

Thanos goes down hard.

Sixth_Winged
If He is uncreated. He didnt exist, and none of this happened.
Since when does LT has any say over DC characters anyway?

and I said Stop time, THEN uncreate him. 2 seperate things.
Once time is stopped, Dominus can do whatever he wants to him. Including putting him at the beginning/end of time for the win.

He could also make Thanos think that he has finally won Deaths approval. Thus making him easy to control.

Why didn't he uncreated Superman then in the first place along with all his opposition? Or stopped time when superman was fiddling with his brain, etc?

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Why didn't he uncreated Superman then in the first place along with all his opposition? Or stopped time when superman was fiddling with his brain, etc?

He actually did a couple of times. Played and toyed with him.
He never finished him off because Superman is somehow linked to Kismet, and Dominus was trying to lure her out of hiding from him.

http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/9391/actioncomics748p195wy.th.jpg

Mider
so thanos goes down? can you tell us what comics he comes out in?

Mider
sounds like an interesting character he should beat thanos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.