Rank Attack Of The Clones!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jedi fernando
i hope it gets number 2 or 3. not first.

ToMacco
fourth

LanceWindu
I say 2nd til I see it, then notify you if it changes.

queeq
Fourth.... with a huge distance between 4 and 5 though.

Gundark
I voted for third. After ESB and ANH.

queeq
I was doubting between ROTJ and AOTC to be honest. But the drama intensity in ROTJ made it put me third.

He-Man
FIRST!!!

Absolutely!

queeq
HUH??????????????

He-Man
What????

Gundark
I think he meant AOTC is first on his list.

queeq
And I meant: HUUHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Emperor Helmet
AOTC
ESB
TPM
ANH
ROTJ

queeq
Shocking. Not better than ESB for sure.

Emperor Helmet
In my opinion it is, which is all that matters to me.

He-Man
In my opinion also!

Dexx
2nd..ep 1's way better.......liked this one too.....itz just somethin'....somethin not right.

finti
yeah your ranking if you have ep I as the best SW film

Jedi Mercenary
For me:

ESB
ROTJ
AOTC
ANH
TPM

He-Man
1. AotC
2. ESB
3. ANH
4. RotJ
5. TPM

Dexx
after seeing ep. 2 one more time, i liked a hell of a lot more. Perhaps i was drunk sayin' i liked ep. 1. Too much juice wink
The fingers just slipped on the keyboard without thinking

Raz
Third for me.

ESB
ANH
AOTC
ROTJ
TPM

Gundark
I picked third too. Seems to be the popular vote.

ESB
ANH
AOTC
ROTJ
TPM

OMG - Raz and I agree !!! wink

Raz
Hey we might have more in common than you do with queeqster - I think its time you dismissed him wink

Gundark
Interesting.... wink

I can almost predict which graelim queeq will use in his next post in this thread.....

Dim
ESB
ANH
AOTC
ROTJ
TPM

Hmmmmmmmmm...Raz and Gun..interesting combination. laughing out loud

Raz

yerssot
well, Raz... err... I'm shocked, I don't know what to say... but ... ow wait! talking to Dim and Gundark... sure ... go ahead... I'll be leaving now

C2-B1
AOTC was third for me too. Here's my rankings:

1) ESB
2) ROTJ
3) AOTC
4) ANH
5) TPM

finti
ok Me Gundy and Dim then big grin wink smile big grin cool rolling on floor laughing

Gundark
Yes I'm sure thats exactly what Raz meant.... laughing out loud

Julie
I voted for second place but I believe currently my order is:
1.AOTC
2.ROTJ
3.TPM
4.ANH
5.ESB

Jedi Mercenary
ESB last?? Have you lost yer marbles??

Julie
No...I'm more of a "happy ending" girl wink
Perhaps I should explain....All of the Star Wars movies are superior to other movies, but when asked to choose among them
1.AotC....is new and totally awesome, IMHO
2.ROTJ ....was my fav of the OT
3.TPM...is still kinda new...and in my generation and it has some nice fight scenes
4.ANH....is the first SW movie made....though not in my time....it was a cultural phenominum(I know I spelled it wrong)...
5.ESB...great movie but dark and sad ending.....

EPIII will be dark and sad, but prob viewed better than AOTC wink

LanceWindu
ESB was great because of the dark, sad ending. That's what made it stand out in my mind when watching the OT.

mah
ESB should in no way be placed as 5th best. julie, get a grip!smile

LanceWindu
I know!

ESB is at this point 1st on my list. Maybe it'll move down to second after I see AOTC.

Jedi Mercenary
When are you gonna see it??

Captain REX
I put it second, but I just can't decide between all of them. I just say they're all first and second. smile

LanceWindu
Who knows, I was supposed to see it tonight with my sis and bro-in-law but my mom called up family night and they don't want to see it. So I'm stuck doing boring things with my family.

C2-B1
That's too bad. I'm glad my family likes Star Wars.

LanceWindu
Mine does too, but they don't want to go see it til after the rush is over with.

Personally I'd love to go to a theater packed full of Star Wars fans. Possibly make some new friends who like the movies as much as I do.

C2-B1
Yes, it's great being in a theatre full of Star Wars fans. Especially when everyone cheers at certain points in the movie and gives a round of applause at the end.

Jedi Mercenary
This chick behind me kept on laughing during the romantic scenes, I just wanted to give her a wrap in the mouth!! mad

LanceWindu
HaHa.

I hope I don't have heclers there when I go.

It's like if all they are going to do is laugh and critisize it, why go?

King Jedi
Because it makes them feel superior.

AOTC is my new favourite.

1. AOTC
2. ESB
3. ANH
4. TPM
5. ROTJ

Corran
ESB
ROTJ
AOTC
ANH

6 .TPM

AOTC 3rd, TPM 6th and surely will stay there even after EPIII.

Emperor Helmet
How can you possibly think ROTJ is better than TPM or AOTC. That is by far the worst SW film, even though they are all great.

Gundark
I don't know why everybody hates TPM. I think Ush and I are the only ones here who liked any of it.

Corran
I haven't said I hate it, in fact I haven't seen many people say they do, it's just not as good as the others (imho), still rates as one of my Fav films though.

Everyone has their own opinions - I suppose Jar Jar annoys so that affected my decision!

Gundark
Well I think we all have the same opinion of Jar Jar. laughing out loud

King Jedi
I love TPM. Always have done. And Jar Jar doesn't annoy me as much as 3-PO does sometimes.

mah
I like TPM. it does what it's supposed to do, introduce.

maul's woman
This movie is the masterpiece!!!

FLIPMODE
1-ESB
2-AOTC
3-ANH
4-ROTJ
5-EP3
6-TPM

ATOC was the highlight of all the SW Films, and the story felt more like movie than a cult gathering. I mean just the Idea of Obi investigating Kamino, and finding clones, and acting like everything is cool, is something everyone could understand, and HELL it was very interesting. It would have worked even under another movie title.

Cant say the same for TPM. Where YES it was the intro, but what a sorry intro it was. It sucked. Eventhough it focues on Anakin, does'nt mean we have to be forced watching elongated unecessary scenes with this toddler. It's quite annoying. For instance, to show that he was gifted, they did'nt HAVE to show us a 20 minute race. Plus the severity of him winning the race, was too under emphisized. And they could have taken a MORE dramatic route, than a RACE scene, to free him from his owner.

Plus, I felt instead of introducing anakin ALL movie long, they should have taken more time for The Jedi's. But they "Just Are". Im more interested in Jedi Origins, than just ONE of the many Jedi's, as a toddler no less.

My rant was just MY, preffered expecatation of TPM, but lets face it, TPM could have been done MANY different and better way's, to the show the beggining of SW...but Lucas chose to go the Kiddie route. And wanted little kids to imagine they were young Vader. That's all. There are scenes in TPM, they gave me the same feeling I got when I saw Harry Potter, and it just does'nt make you feel like an adult, nor are you viewing something designed for the adult mind. The End.

ESB, is a great movie period. Finally the Cornieness of ANH, is brought with some depth. And intrigue. One of the Best endings ever.

AND I can't really put EP3 in that spot, because I have a feeling it we be better than AOTC. Anakin will be in Vader Costume, Lance Windu will Die, Anakin and Vader will Fight like never before, and James Earl jones, will be back. IF Lucas messes this one up...then he's be a fool. But is'nt Speilberg doing it?

Also Yoda, gave the best fight ever. But I think Lance had the Best Battle scenes Over all. He jumped like 50 feet in the air, than fell about 200 feet, and landeed on his feet. And killed Jango.

mah
''People don't get that at the end of the day, it's a film for kids, but it does transverse that.'' - Rick McCallum

FLIPMODE
Oh I got it...And that's why it sucked.

Emperor Helmet
The Phantom Menace did not suck.

mah
mccallum's talking about star wars in general

FLIPMODE
I understand that as well, especially for ANH.

And those silly ewoks in ROTJ.

But they lost (I think) that quality that appeals to all viewers with TPM.

And I thought out of the whole lot of SW films, TPM was the only one that came out Flat in this way. And other people hate it because it just did'nt live up to the years of hype. I just think It was "poorly" done within the means of SW movies. AND I think as a Stand slone film it was even worst. 2 negatives, (added together to you math wise guys) dont make a positve.

It stunk as just any old film, and was the Worst SW epsiode so far. I dont doubt that after all 6 have come and gone that TPM will be considered the worst part, by a mojority of fans, for years to come.

LanceWindu
I loved the film. It's number 3 on my list of 5 right now.

Emperor Helmet
TPM is second on my list, since ESB and AOTC are tied for first on my list.

jedi fernando

master harmax
I liked it too ! And ... confound the Jar Jar haters. I LIKE Jar Jar ! Yessir i do.

King Jedi
So do I.

Gundark
Sio Bibble lost some weight but not his pompousness.

Ushgarak
Oliver Ford Davies said he was sure that if the Federation occupation had continued he would have become a collaborating bad guy!

He's a great actor. He gets a high billing for such a small role, just as Terrence Stamp did.

King Jedi
I liked how it was Sio Bibble that mentioned Nute Gunray. He was still angry with him. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.