Hulk vs Spiderman and Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg

no joke

guy222
Hulk

The Pict
Originally posted by kgkg

no joke

I'm laughing though

gobstakid777
spiderman will last 2 minutes tops
hulk should win but batman is known for asspulling some extremely crazy stuff

Enyalus
Spider-Man speedblitzes.

guy222
otay

Enyalus
Originally posted by guy222
otay
I'm kidding.

guy222
i know silly

cmack
wow ummmmmmmm ................, this is a really hard one, i think im gonna go with the hulk

Tattoos N Scars
Didn't Batman beat Hulk in a crossover..lol

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Didn't Batman beat Hulk in a crossover..lol

hm yeah but crossovers aren't canon and in this one it was extremely dumb how Batman KOed hulk I mean no disrespect but he punched Hulk into the stomach so that he had to catch breath while the room was filled with gas....

BUSTER1
Um....... is this a joke thread?

golem370
Hulk blew down a forest full of trees with his breath. Now Marvel said in one bio that it takes 15 tons of superhuman strength to uproot one tree now that means Hulk could bfr them with a sneeze lol.

grimify
Originally posted by Parmaniac
hm yeah but crossovers aren't canon and in this one it was extremely dumb how Batman KOed hulk I mean no disrespect but he punched Hulk into the stomach so that he had to catch breath while the room was filled with gas....

It was a kick...the Batkick is a class 100 attack. smile

sakiclock
I'm new here but I just thought I'd add that I once read a spider-man comic where he fought a nuclear waste enhance mafia zombie. He couldn't win head on so he did some lab work and found a way to neutralize the radiation. In the end of the comic he was talking to MJ about how theoretically he could kill hulk the same way.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by sakiclock
I'm new here but I just thought I'd add that I once read a spider-man comic where he fought a nuclear waste enhance mafia zombie. He couldn't win head on so he did some lab work and found a way to neutralize the radiation. In the end of the comic he was talking to MJ about how theoretically he could kill hulk the same way.

If it was that easy, don't you think that Reed Richards, Henry McCoy, Henry Pym and Amadeus Cho would have cure him?

Hell, Bruce Banner is the biggest brain on Earth (above botth Richards and Doom) when it comes to nuclear.

And this thread is a spite against the poor two dudes that would be molested by Hulk.

Mindset
Pete throws Batman at Hulk and runs.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Mindset
Pete throws Batman at Hulk and runs. oh my god i just laughed so hard!!!!!

someone needs to comic that, now laughing

srsly tho, both guys are clever and agile, im sure they could figure out SOMETHING

Wild Shadow
poor hulk if Spidey ever snaps and wants hulk dead...

h1a8
How is this not a joke? A thunderclap ends it.

JakeTheBank
How did this stay open for years?

-Pr-
closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.