FireLord vs Nova vs Terrax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Three way Herald Fight

kgkg
Terrax then firelord then Nova

armandovalles
Nova is by far the weakest herald, and i heard somewhere that of the 5 major heralds, (air-walker, firelord, nova, terrax, and SS) Firelord was second only to the silver surfer. so id give this to firelord.

golem370
Well I think personally that it goes Morg Silver Surfer Terrax then nova then firelord they basically have the same strength and same powers

kgkg
Originally posted by golem370
Well I think personally that it goes Morg Silver Surfer Terrax then nova then firelord they basically have the same strength and same powers
Silver Surfer is stronger than Morg.

SS kicked his ass. Morg with Water is another story.

Darth_Erebus
this thread, Terrax, Firelord, Nova

The heralds (strongest to weakest)

Morg (augmented)
Silver Surfer
Morg (normal)
Terrax
Fire Lord-Nova are equal
Air Walker

Kryptonian and Destoyer don't really count, nor does Dazzler.

golem370
Could the efforts of Firelord Nova and the Human Torch melt Doomsday?

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Three way Herald Fight

Kril FTW

norrinradd43
I say firelord takes this, I dont belive for a second that terrax is firelord's superior

guy222
Kril

CaptainStoic
I thought Galactus created Stardust to be more powerful than the Silver Surfer, he said that there will come a time that the Surfer would revolt, and at that time he wanted Stardust to take care of him.

guy222
Kril>Tamer>Raye

beast1234
if it was classic terrax then he wins

AlmightyKfish
Firelord

Silent Guardian
Firelord is lame. He is probably the weakest one here.

Are you all forgetting his lose to your favorite wall crawler wink stick out tongue roll eyes (sarcastic) big grin

Slaanesh
Firelord

Endless Mike
Terrax

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Firelord

guy222
thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.