Quasar vs Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Quasar vs Magneto

DigiMark007
As a rule, I like to side with cosmic over mutants...and this is no exception, but I think it'd be a good fight. But I just can't see Mags surviving battles against the kind of people Quasar regularly tangles with (Herald-level and such). And Mags controls the EM spectrum now, but Quantum energy, as I understand it, works on its own power source and logic. I can't see Mags draining Q or anything like that. In a recent FF comic, Quasar holds off Galactus for quite a while (a hungry Big G, but still)...Magneto will hardly have him shaking in his boots.

-DM

Avalonofthewind
Draining Mags should not be a problem to someone who contained Ego.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Draining Mags should not be a problem to someone who contained Ego.

Drain Mag of what? confused

kgkg
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
drain his magnetic powers big grin

golem370
Magneto has shone is Powers by 1 lifting that asteroid with hundreds of Mutants in it I heard that he used his powers to lift a rock that was about 30,000 tones. Now if he could use his force field to fight Captain Marvel in outer space he could use asteroids against Marvel

kgkg
Originally posted by golem370
Magneto has shone is Powers by 1 lifting that asteroid with hundreds of Mutants in it I heard that he used his powers to lift a rock that was about 30,000 tones. Now if he could use his force field to fight Captain Marvel in outer space he could use asteroids against Marvel
Quasar can affect all light and absorbs all energy.

Isn’t magneto's powers energy?

Quasar easily created a object the size of a skyscraper and used it as a weapon

golem370
I am not sure

demigawd
Quasar has more raw power at his disposal - reminds me of a Super Magneto, but Magneto is a sneaky bastard. It's not out the realm of possibility that Magneto could actually take control of Quasar's energies and use it against him with his more scientific mind.

Magneto is definitely the underdog, but I think he can pull an upset. Worst case scenario, he Joseph's Quasar by throwing a rock at him, lol.

the Darkone
Quasar all the way

kgkg
Originally posted by demigawd
Quasar has more raw power at his disposal - reminds me of a Super Magneto, but Magneto is a sneaky bastard. It's not out the realm of possibility that Magneto could actually take control of Quasar's energies and use it against him with his more scientific mind.

Magneto is definitely the underdog, but I think he can pull an upset. Worst case scenario, he Joseph's Quasar by throwing a rock at him, lol.
Magneto will control quasar's energy?

Quasar can absorb near limitless energy, and his can jack of energy from near by sources.

i.e. he can channel your own power against you.

Magneto does have magnetic energy doesn't he wink

Quasar doesn't really need such tactic though,

His shield is as powerful as magneto's and his powers are much greater.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube

His shields. Quasar should be absorb the energy from it.

kgkg
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
His shields. Quasar should be absorb the energy from it.
yep

demigawd
Screw ya'll!

He's Magneto! He'll find a way! He can EM Judo throw Quasar into submission!

GalacticStorm
Screw ya'll!

He's Magneto! He'll find a way! He can EM Judo throw Quasar into submission!

Giv it up Demi i know its hard to take sad . Theold guys just not what he's cracked up to be. I hear theres no such thing as a Magneto Prime, Mags is just using Wandas powers not adding to them. I hear Wandas powers are just illusion based as well it seems? The truth will come out soon. You made the most of it while it lasted though. smile

demigawd
Told you. Bastards. mad

That's ok, I'm not worried yet. We'll see what it all turns out to be! I still hold out hope that Magneto Prime > Phoenix! But Excalibur still says Magneto's power is what acts as the catalyst for Wanda going from reality warping to reality re-definition. And I stand by it!

Bitches! mad

GalacticStorm
Told you. Bastards. mad

That's ok, I'm not worried yet. We'll see what it all turns out to be! I still hold out hope that Magneto Prime > Phoenix! But Excalibur still says Magneto's power is what acts as the catalyst for Wanda going from reality warping to reality re-definition. And I stand by it!

Bitches! mad

Ok theres nothing wrong with a bit of hope even if it is horribly misplaced sad big grin

demigawd
Watch, you'll see. You people are putting too much stock in Hawkeye's *theory*. You think Hawkeye understands the nuances of space/time manipulation? No...he just sees one thing while other people see something else. He'll obviously conclude that it's an illusion, even if, in fact, it's simply two converging realities that he's been given the ability to see at once. It means *nothing*

Magneto Prime STILL pwnz all!

GalacticStorm
Watch, you'll see. You people are putting too much stock in Hawkeye's *theory*. You think Hawkeye understands the nuances of space/time manipulation? No...he just sees one thing while other people see something else. He'll obviously conclude that it's an illusion, even if, in fact, it's simply two converging realities that he's been given the ability to see at once. It means *nothing*

Magneto Prime STILL pwnz all!

There there Demi. sad Its cool. You're a friend i'll help you come to terms with your loss. smile

demigawd
I'm going to get Magneto Prime to transmute you into a tampon, GS! You keep it up!

DigiMark007
Oh man...never saw the fanboy in demi go nuts like this. It's funny as hell! A Tampon?!!? LMAO!

For what it's worth, I'm rooting for Magneto Prime. The pheonix people (stares accusingly at GS...and others) had their day ("Pheonix could beat HOTU easy"wink so I'd like to see someone else have their day (I had cosmic spidey for while...it was fun while it lasted).

-DM

demigawd
Damn skippy!

Magneto Prime is still the proud owner of the greatest on-panel feat of power in Marvel Universe history! And will remain so until conclusively proven otherwise! Magneto Prime PWNZ Phoenix! PNZ!!!!!!!!!!

AAARRRRGH!

Adam Warlock
Mags gets pwned.

Metalmanx
Damn skippy!

Magneto Prime is still the proud owner of the greatest on-panel feat of power in Marvel Universe history! And will remain so until conclusively proven otherwise! Magneto Prime PWNZ Phoenix! PNZ!!!!!!!!!!

AAARRRRGH!

What was this feat?

The Fake Macoy
Quasar is way stronger than Magneto. Don't forget, Cosmic Awareness could help Quasar find a way to win.

Booya_69
Bump

zopzop
Assuming Wendell Vaughn Quasar, he should win. The Quantum Bands are too much for Magneto.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.