The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Delta 62
Dude..this game is awesomely rad. I've been going to EB Games every day for the past week, just to play the demo. Earlier I found the new OXM with the demo..so I've been playing that. I wonder if there's a code or something to remove the time limit..

I love the freedom of this game..the city seems to be at least the size of the one in Spider-Man 2. Alot more responsive as well. I could spend hours just leaping around, taking civilians for rides across rooftops..then launching them off a 60 story building. Nothing like leaving an entire block in ruins as you bound off. Couldn't do that in SM2..

Hulk Power
I know. It's so cool. Thank God I already have my copy reserved. big grin

gamewarrior
That game rocks! Ive been reading the reviews and it super cool and fun. Its a free roaming game and you can do a lot of stuff with the objects in the game. I wish it was out already the waiting is ripping me apart.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.