Adam Warlock vs Fully Confident Gladiator.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
No gem.

Who wins?

HigH ScholaR
Hmmm what are adam warlocks powers i understand he has powers which involves souls. i.e extracting someones soul confused embarrasment

leonidas
aw steals his soul and it's over. aw threads are useless because he can almost always steal a soul. if he fights glads straight up, i'd say glads.

kgkg
Originally posted by leonidas
aw steals his soul and it's over. aw threads are useless because he can almost always steal a soul. if he fights glads straight up, i'd say glads.
adam doesn't have the gem leo

HigH ScholaR
.....................GLADIATOR....................confused

I've noticed that at times when adam warlock makes a camoe apperance he doesn't use his powers or use them without something guidng him or augemnting his strngth i.e marvel the end, infinity gauntlet(entered soul gem) to name a few.

HigH ScholaR
sorry i meant power not strength for those who think i am referring to his strength level, but actually what ca he do?

leonidas
<<adam doesn't have the gem leo>>

really? you see, there's an example of my not being complete current coming up to bite me in the arse . . .

oh well. then who do you think would win, kg?

Dark Thor
Why did Gladiator cross the road?

HigH ScholaR
what the .................. ok why did gladaitor cross the road (please don't let this be the same as the hulk joke in the grey hulk vs hulk thread.

the topic has not been directly answered yet whos going to win AW or gladiator i wonder if it will continue like this till tommorow

kgkg
Originally posted by leonidas
<<adam doesn't have the gem leo>>

really? you see, there's an example of my not being complete current coming up to bite me in the arse . . .

oh well. then who do you think would win, kg?
he doesn't have the gem

look at long pig's post

and ya Gladiator kicks his ass.

Mainstream
fo shizzle kgkg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.