Revenge of the Sith Ultimate Edition Soundtrack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

irule
This is what it should be if they ever release one.

1. Star Wars Main Title
2. Space Battle over Coursaunt
3. Duel with Dooku/Rescuing the Chancellor
4. Captured by Grievous
5. Grievous Escapes
6. "Darth Plagies The Wise"
7. Obi Wan Vs Grievous
8. "The Wookie Battle"
9. Mace Windu Vs Sidious
10. "Darth Vader"
11. Obi Wan and Yoda fight in the temple
12. Anakin Vs Obi Wan "Full Version"
13. Yoda Vs Darth Sidious
14. Padme gives birth to the twins/ Padme's Death
15. Constuction of Darth Vader
16. "Hidden safe the children must be kept"
17. Luke is brought to Tattoine
18. "The Death Star"
19. End Credits

Jedi Priestess
we are still waiting the the one from ATOC.......

Jayd265
the should release a saga soundtrack when they release the saga on dvd as a set. that would just be cool to me.

Captain REX
Seeing as the TPM Ultimate Edition Soundtrack was about 60 tracks...yeah, that would need to be bigger... stick out tongue

Stunrun
.....and ALOT of money stick out tongue

tlbauerle
WTF?

Looks like you cut out a lot of music, bub.

MoviesFan
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
we are still waiting the the one from ATOC.......

That came out unofficially, I have over 26 tracks of a supposed AOTC Ultimate Edition some of them have dialogued mixed in with different songs of the AOTC soundtrack, very pro done.

Hmm....

tlbauerle
If it was "very pro done" then it wouldn't have dialogue or FX in it.

Consequently, aside from a remix if SYMPHONY FOR A SAGA...I'm expanding all three prequel scores with unreleased music. I hope to restore Williams' original TPM score as best as possible.

I'll also be creating suites of Non-Williams Star Wars music such as Shadows of the Empire and Knights of the Old Republic.

The Biker Scout
Where'd ya score the "Shadows" stuff?

tlbauerle
From the official soundtrack: Shadows of the Empire composed by Joel McNeely

Sans_Fi
tlbauerle, ill like to hear those projects you are working on when you finish them, the symphony of the saga was great.

tlbauerle
Thank you...thank you

Soon. So very soon...

vader519
I was at Best Buy today, and they do have a saga edition of the star wars sounstrack. The only thing is that it is selected songs from each of the six soundtracks. For example, the have for ROTS, Battle of Heroes, Anakin's Betrayal, and I think Anakin vs Obi-wan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.