Arbiter vs. Tartarus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arbiter
1 on 1. No help from Brutes or Elites...or Humans. Arbiter has a Plasma Rifle and Energy Sword and Tartarus has his Hammer but no shield. The setting is the Hanger Bay Room where the Abiter battled the Heretic Leader. Who'll win?

Darkstorm Zero
Tartarus, He can use that Electromagnet to pull the Arbiter's weapons from his hands, then he simply sloggs the Arbiter 50 meters, killing him.

GGgrievous725
Arbiter the elites barely did crap in the fight with tartarus or at least when i fought him legendary mode they did absolutely nothing Arbiter would win

Darkstorm Zero
Why would Arbiter win if the Other elites couldn't even hurt him? I'd admit that the Arbs could land a few decent blows on him, but your post has me confused... if the other elites couldn't even touch him... then why would the Arbiter fare much better?

Arbiter
Because I said Tartarus doesn't have his shield

Darkstorm Zero
I know that...

Thats not what I said, or what I was relying on... What I said was, Tartrarus would use the Electromagnet in his Hammer to pull the weapons away from the Arbiter (Same thing he did to the Monitor), then he'd either get the Arbiter in close range combat, or he'd shoot that stun bolt from the hammer at him.

Arbiter
Then why didn't he do that against Johnson? The Arbiter keeps a good grip on his weapon and his camo will give him time to sneak up with his energy sword.

DarkC
Arbiter has his cloak, and that'll make most of the difference.

Hit_and_Miss
without his shield arbitor will win, with his shield arbitor would probably lose.... seeing as arbitor is a "hero" he has to win in the games.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.