X-23 and Wolverine Vs Spiderman and Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cathy X-23
I think the Spiderman team would win, if Wolverine is still alive.
if X-23 and Wolverine kill Batman quick, then they gang up on Spiderman, If not then Spiderman breaks Wolverine's neck, and him and Batman gang up on X-23. I don't know confused

CorderaMitchell
Please no spiderman vs wolverine, I'm not trying to be harsh, but have you seen the threads?

Cathy X-23
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Please no spiderman vs wolverine, I'm not trying to be harsh, but have you seen the threads?

sad

Khellendros
Originally posted by Cathy X-23
sad
Yeah, not trying to be mean, but there are three very heavily disputed characters in this fight, so there might be a lot of personal insults flying back and forth, since people on this forum seem incapable of having a calm, civil debate when it involves characters they like.

Batman Wins
To sum up what they both said, just incase you can't understand, is basically, stop making Dumb threads.

Juntai
Batman/Wolverine team wins.

Khellendros
Originally posted by Batman Wins
To sum up what they both said, just incase you can't understand, is basically, stop making Dumb threads.
Or maybe you could not be a jackass and stop putting words in my mouth. It's not a dumb thread at all, it would actually be an interesting thread if we could somehow ban all the fanboys.

Batman Wins
Originally posted by Juntai
Batman/Wolverine team wins.

Wtf, they are on different teams.

Batman Wins
Originally posted by Khellendros
Or maybe you could not be a jackass and stop putting words in my mouth. It's not a dumb thread at all, it would actually be an interesting thread if we could somehow ban all the fanboys.

No no offense, but this is a dumb thread. Not trying to be mean, but trieing to help.

Khellendros
Originally posted by Batman Wins
No no offense, but this is a dumb thread. Not trying to be mean, but trieing to help.
Why is it a dumb thread? It's actually a pretty even fight, since we know Wolverine can give Spidey a good run for his money, and X-23 was peak human strength when she was a preteen, plus the fact that she's so thin likely makes her more agile, she could give Spidey a good run. Batman versus Wolverine would be an interesting fight too. It's not a dumb thread, its the rabid fanboys who are dumb.

Batman Wins
Originally posted by Khellendros
Why is it a dumb thread? It's actually a pretty even fight, since we know Wolverine can give Spidey a good run for his money, and X-23 was peak human strength when she was a preteen, plus the fact that she's so thin likely makes her more agile, she could give Spidey a good run. Batman versus Wolverine would be an interesting fight too. It's not a dumb thread, its the rabid fanboys who are dumb.

Its dumb because, there is a spiderman vs wolverine
there is a spiderman vs batman
you know all these people have a one on one match already, and either never ended or was a tie, so to put them togather is like another remake, with an escuse.

Juntai
Batman Spidey team wins then
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.