Lobo vs Pitt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Mean and Extreme

armandovalles
I think Pitt wins. Pitt is on par wth Hulk in strength, and the Hulk is on par with Superman in strength, and Superman is on par with Lobo in strength, so that means that they are about equal in strength, plus Pitt is alot more vicious and dangerous.

CaptainStoic
I think Pitt would beat Lobo the same way a full grown bengal tiger would beat a gorilla, Pitt has natural weapons that Lobo doesn't.
Pitt is also indestructible. But if Lobos cloning powers are back even after Vril Dox removed them, they would win.
One on one Pitt takes it.

Mider
what comic is his cloning powers back?

CaptainStoic
Young Justice but I think it has to do with DC's constant ability to screw up the facts. They took a perfectly good character, and made him into a clown.

Marcus4600
^yupyup

I think Pitt takes this one too. He's pretty uber!

Wolverine2006
Pitt would slice him up and then eat him, Pitt beats everyone after he defeated that powerful thingy that raped angel and what not...that is just awesome

Juntai
He proved he had his cloning ability in Our Worlds at War, and one of the clones joined Young Justice.
He probably beats Pitt here, given his feats.

Wolverine2006
Pitt would kill as many clones as Lobo could produce

Juntai
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Pitt would kill as many clones as Lobo could produce I have a hard time believing that, given that Lobo fends off gods.

dman2008
Originally posted by Juntai
I have a hard time believing that, given that Lobo fends off gods.

Juntai its usless argueing with him he's pitt8888 eek!

Wolverine2006
If u dont know about Pitt u cant really argue

Juntai
If u dont know about Pitt u cant really argue If you have proof of how Pitt would win, supply it. Until then, no one is going to believe you that he beats Lobo, or Doomsday or any character on Superman's level really.

Wolverine2006
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=396062&highlight=pitt

Pitt vs Doomsday thread

dman2008
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=396062&highlight=pitt

Pitt vs Doomsday thread

that really doesn't help you much lots of people on that thread think doomsday would win wink

Juntai

Pitt vs Doomsday thread Still no proof of how it would be done, just people saying he's in Hulks calibre. Lobo is too much for Hulk, given similar strength,, regen, durability, but Lobo considering his superspeed, cloning powers, etc. Would quickly demolish Hulk.

Wolverine2006
This isnt Hulk vs Lobo (Hulk would beat Lobo)

Pitt feeds off of hatred and pain he gets stronger the more you hate and the more pain you inflict on him. Lobo is finished

Juntai

Pitt feeds off of hatred and pain he gets stronger the more you hate and the more pain you inflict on him. Lobo is finished Back it up.
Hulk won't beat Lobo, and neither will Pitt.
smile

dman2008

Pitt feeds off of hatred and pain he gets stronger the more you hate and the more pain you inflict on him. Lobo is finished

Lobo doesn't have any hate really he'si ndiffrent to almost everything he beats people up for fun not because he's angry at them.

Lobo would probably just laugh at him

Juntai
Originally posted by dman2008
Lobo doesn't have any hate really he'si ndiffrent to almost everything he beats people up for fun not because he's angry at them.

Lobo would probably just laugh at him He beats them up because he's the MAIN MAN.

Wolverine2006
PITT defeat Urgral Thul, a thing that killed Gods and raped angels...u guys really dont know alot about Pitt

Lets see there is 4 people that think Pitt would win, and 2 people think Lobo would win. big grin U have no majority, and u have no real knowledge of Pitt.

Juntai
PITT defeat Urgral Thul, a thing that killed Gods and raped angels...u guys really dont know alot about Pitt

Lets see there is 4 people that think Pitt would win, and 2 people think Lobo would win. big grin U have no majority, and u have no real knowledge of Pitt. Lobo kills gods and angels himself. You have no knowledge of Lobo.

Wolverine2006
All I know is Wolverine beat him.

When did Lobo kill a God?

Juntai
Wolvering could NEVER EVER EVER in his wildest dreams beat Lobo. And Marvel vs DC doesn't count.
And some scans of him killing gods is in the Lobo respect thread.

Wolverine2006
Oh but it does count HAHAHAHAHA.

And I cant find that Lobo Respect thread, I wonder why big grin

juggernaut66666
no marvel vs dc does not count it is fan voted

dman2008

And I cant find that Lobo Respect thread, I wonder why big grin
Lobo respect thread http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t391529.html

yeah you must not have looked hard enough roll eyes (sarcastic)

Juntai

And I cant find that Lobo Respect thread, I wonder why big grin No, it doesn't it's a fan voted comic, and is not part of continuum.

Wolverine2006
You can seriously tell me that Lobo doesnt have hate?

The more pain he gives Pitt the more powerful Pitt gets

dman2008
You can seriously tell me that Lobo doesnt have hate?

The more pain he gives Pitt the more powerful Pitt gets

nope the more pain he gets the harder he fights. wink

fighting harder does not equal getting stronger

even if he does and egst ahit on lobo one drop of blood wll in a couple clones which would be more than enough to take out Pitt.

supremthor
lobo wins..... shit not even heaven and hell want to **** with lobo

jgiant

Lets see there is 4 people that think Pitt would win, and 2 people think Lobo would win. big grin U have no majority, and u have no real knowledge of Pitt. I don't agree with u entirely...pitt is the fukin man, but not as powerful as u make him out to be...he doesnt get stronger...he is about 100 class...he is pretty much hulk with claws, psycic abilities, and a reversed sence to pain (a stimulant instead of a deterant)...pitt did beat urgal thull but only with the help of the defeated souls thull through at pitt merged with him and pitt through them back at thull...there was no real physical confrentation...pitt was stated to be a reality champion...also wroth has handed pitt a beating, there hasn't been a decisive win between either one but wroth, pitts brother, seems to have the upper hand in the two fights they have had, not including the one when he was born...so in this fight i must say that lobo wins...if it wasn't for his imortality i might reconsider...

JohnnyDo3
Lobo is badass but it aint enough to beat Pitt I think Pitt would win this one but there's going to be a war

Psyquis52
Lobo should win this.

YourBiggestFan
Lobo, he is the Main Man! ;P

Edit: He is the Looney Toon of DC, when does Bugs Bunny ever lose? hah ;P

JohnnyDo3
Lobo may be immortal but it doesnt mean he's unbeatable Pitt will beat him again and again

Mider
you dont have any proof pitt would win its even been stated pitt didnt beat that godlike being on his own, lobo on the other hand did he beat a whole team of gods in lobo's back, and the armies of heaven as well, he defeated more angels in lobo contact on gawd, also he defeated two near omnipatents in that comic, he servived alot of what the mask can dish out, if you think the mask is a punk in battle you dont know the guy, he can make any weapon he wants, as well as shapeshift into anything he wants even more then one being, i dont think anyone regenerates as good as he does.

ThePittman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.