kmc forum vs all other vs forums!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
i know some of you troll other forums as well as this one. i only use this one. what do you guys think of other forums? any good ones? is kmc the best? what arer the differences?

have at it!

(oh and i know kmc has loads of other forums that helps make it very cool - -but i'm talking about how this compares to JUST other vs forums in areas like knowledgeable posters, threads, etc . . .)

armandovalles
i used to use like 5 different ones but once i found this one i liked it the best by far so i just quit the others and now i only use this one.

leonidas
hmph. why was this one so much better do you think?

Khellendros
I go to two others on a regular basis. This is my second favorite.

long pig
I've gone to ComicBookResourceForum, there are a lot of knowledgeable people there, you can even talk to writers like peter david kurt busiek and a lot of others.
But there are like 90,000 members there and it takes forever to actually get people to talk to you.

This place is cool, not too many people but enough to have a good debate.

CBRF is good to find info, but not really to talk.

long pig
Originally posted by Khellendros
I go to two others on a regular basis. This is my second favorite.
Yep, you've spied on me on the other forum!!
Tried to use my scans against me! stick out tongue

Creshosk
Gaia's membership crushes this one's. . .

leonidas
<<Gaia's membership crushes this one's. . .>.

numbers wise or knowledge wise? or both? there seems to be a few pretty knowledgeable people on this forum . . .

Nataku8188
As long as I reside here, KMC is supreme.

black robb
You cant beat the Cutie Central forums! They're too hood!(plus i'm a member there too so i'd have to beat your asses) http://www.cutiecentral.com/forum/index.php

DigiMark007
No time for other forums...I would if I could, but I spend too much time on here with you losers as it is...Hehe.

-DM

...this one seems cool, so I didn't search for others. Besides, it's nice to have a rep and some people that "know" you (cue 'Cheers' theme song). It would take too long to get noticed on another forum...I don't have that kind of time to give up.

dawsey28
Out of all the forums I go to, I post mostly in here. I like the posters here way more.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by DigiMark007
No time for other forums...I would if I could, but I spend too much time on here with you losers as it is...Hehe.

-DM

...this one seems cool, so I didn't search for others. Besides, it's nice to have a rep and some people that "know" you (cue 'Cheers' theme song). It would take too long to get noticed on another forum...I don't have that kind of time to give up.

... where everyone knows your name ...

Creshosk
Originally posted by leonidas
<<Gaia's membership crushes this one's. . .>.

numbers wise or knowledge wise? or both? there seems to be a few pretty knowledgeable people on this forum . . . Number wise.

Lord S
Originally posted by long pig
I've gone to ComicBookResourceForum, there are a lot of knowledgeable people there, you can even talk to writers like peter david kurt busiek and a lot of others.
But there are like 90,000 members there and it takes forever to actually get people to talk to you.

This place is cool, not too many people but enough to have a good debate.

CBRF is good to find info, but not really to talk. Yeah CBR is great...but I stay away from their VS section (Battles Forum) cause it's so overrun with DBZ, and non-comics battles.

olympian
knowledge wise the Superherochat is pretty good. And comic edge too. Altho it has less number of pll debating.

long pig
CBR is admittedly biased, seriously.

Since the creators & writers of comics post and have their own section, you kinda get black listed if you don't like certain comics.

It's a well known rule not to be anti Teen Titans at CBR, they seriously will ban you.

Here, we get to bash everyone! Without any reason whatsoever!

Niiiighhttwwwiiinnggg succcckkkksss.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Creshosk
Number wise.

Holy shit. They have like a country there... blink

Xplosive
KMC is my favorite, in many other forum I turned and insulted adminstrator themselves, and I got banned. I also got banned because I was defending KMC Forum members, cause I called you the best and in ohter forums they called you idiots (even administrators), and I turned against everyone and was insutling them badly, I even tried to ruin them.

leonidas
why would they insult the people on this forum? are they even BIGGER geeks than we are? confused

Whirlysplatt
I used to use 3DF Spacebattles but its a bit serious down there (some of them are madder than i am), some of them are a bit silly. Captain Comics is good, Electric Ferret is great, Star Destroyer.net is ok, CBR is ok, Kryptonsite can be ok

DigiMark007
I have an idea. Let's challenge some other forum...make a tournament or something (similar to the current amalgam one) and have something like 8 people from each forum in it and have a bunch of forum-vs-forum battles. That would kick ass, and would definitely amp up the interest.

On second thought, that would be hella-hard to plan. But it's still a cool idea, and since I have no alliegiance to any other forum it probably seems better to me than some people. I just love quasi-epic pseudo-drama, the kind that would be created by us challenging someone else.

-DM

P.S. Speaking of the tourney, come vote if you were here at or before May (after reading the arguments of course). For me preferably, but just voting is good too.

Xplosive
Originally posted by leonidas
why would they insult the people on this forum? are they even BIGGER geeks than we are? confused

Yup

Whirlysplatt
3DF Spacebattle may be the biggest most serious bunch of geeks ever smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.