Thanos vs The In-Betweener

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
How would Thanos do against The In-Betweener?

leonidas
he wouldn't. tweener is in galactus class, and if thanos could beat him, he wouldn't have had to trick him into giving him his gem.

long pig
Indeed....
But Strange beat him in his own realm...evil face

Thanos couldn't do the same??

kgkg
In-Betweener lol you got to be shitting me

In-betweener is too powerful

Strange will get owned to

long pig
He did, with no plot devices or tricks or prep. He beat him by calling on a spell from a higher source that went over Tweener's head.

kgkg
Originally posted by long pig
He did, with no plot devices or tricks or prep. He beat him by calling on a spell from a higher source that went over Tweener's head.
what issue.

what do you mean his realm?

long pig
evil face
http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/7048/inbetw14sl.jpg
http://img315.imageshack.us/img315/4669/inbetw24sl.jpg
http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/2984/inbetw38oy.jpg

long pig
Originally posted by kgkg
what issue.

what do you mean his realm?
In-Betweener's realm, where he is omnipotent.

In-Betweener says Strange is as powerful as Warlock, Strange says he is much more than Warlock could ever be. Then proceeds to f*ck the in-betweener up!

evil face It took me like 10 minutes to scan those pics mad

kgkg
Originally posted by long pig
evil face
http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/7048/inbetw14sl.jpg
http://img315.imageshack.us/img315/4669/inbetw24sl.jpg
http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/2984/inbetw38oy.jpg
Incredible he can summon powers from Order and chaos.

Shit man

leonidas
yep. i remember the issue. good showing by strange, but i think tweener's got some upgrade since then. before that fight with galactus, i'd never thought he was that tough. i think strange beating him was actually the reason why.

kgkg
Originally posted by leonidas
yep. i remember the issue. good showing by strange, but i think tweener's got some upgrade since then. before that fight with galactus, i'd never thought he was that tough. i think strange beating him was actually the reason why.
Used powers from order and C

That’s why.

Those powers together can nuffily In-betweener’s power who exist in between them

damn strage is powerful when his got allies

leonidas
i think tweener went rogue or something. that's why they let strange use their power. normal strange wouldn't be able to do that, and i doubt he could have done it without order/chaos helping. still impressive though.

long pig
But like I said, it wasn't like he planned on ever even fighting Tweener, or even knew who he was. He had to use his eye to figure out IB's source of power, then used it against him.

Strange can call upon LO & LC as a normal set of his power.

Strange has gotten an upgrade since then too, he's now the sorcerer supreme, then he was only the master of mystic arts.

Big big difference.

leonidas
point taken. still, guys of tweener's calibre are usually out of strange's league.

kgkg
point taken. still, guys of tweener's calibre are usually out of strange's league.
Apparently not

kgkg
good one piggy smile

leonidas
depends. calling on order/chaos to battle their own creation is not much of a stretch for strange. if they'd have refused him (ie if they'd WANTED tweener to beat strange), or had strange not known to call them and had to call upon others, it is debateable if he could have gathered enough power to beat the ibtweener. likely not, since (more often than not) he's been unable to summon power enough to beat guys of his level before. at least not 1on1.

kgkg
depends. calling on order/chaos to battle their own creation is not much of a stretch for strange. if they'd have refused him (ie if they'd WANTED tweener to beat strange), or had strange not known to call them and had to call upon others, it is debateable if he could have gathered enough power to beat the ibtweener. likely not, since (more often than not) he's been unable to summon power enough to beat guys of his level before. at least not 1on1.
without order and choas strange would have died.

The only reason he defeated in-betweener was because of C + O together they nullify In-b powers

But still if he can use powers from order and chaos damn there aren’t many people he can't beat if they allow him to use their powers

leonidas
true, but i'm pretty sure he doesn't call on them often, and even if he DOES, they wouldn't regularly allow him to use that MUCH of their power. if they did, strange would be a high-level cosmic instead of a top-tier hero.

Ethereal
Anyway, a full frontal assualt by I-B would annihilate thanos. In-betweener is as powerful as galactus is normally. And thanos doesn't have nearly the magical ability to summom like strange. Thanos only chance is to trick I-B. But other than that

I-B, hands down.......

long pig
But unless they have refused to give him power before or since, it's logical to say they will allow him power the next time he requests it from them.

From what I've seen so far, he's called on it once more with Shuma Groth and wasn't denied, nor did he seem worried to ask, almost as though he expected it.

leonidas
<<Anyway, a full frontal assualt by I-B would annihilate thanos. In-betweener is as powerful as galactus is normally. And thanos doesn't have nearly the magical ability to summom like strange. Thanos only chance is to trick I-B. But other than that

I-B, hands down.......>>

yep. we pretty much all agreed on that so went on to talk about something else.

smile

Ethereal
no. never go off topic, or you will be banned.

this isnt the dr strange/ In-betweener thread.

a

long pig
true, but i'm pretty sure he doesn't call on them often, and even if he DOES, they wouldn't regularly allow him to use that MUCH of their power. if they did, strange would be a high-level cosmic instead of a top-tier hero.
Who says he isn't high level cosmic? He most definatly has the potential to be, but he doesn't have the desire.
He protects Earth and doesn't bother with other stuff unless they effect Earth, but when they do effect Earth, he does things like take out the In-Betweener or null the I.G and such.

leonidas
<<no. never go off topic, or you will be banned.
this isnt the dr strange/ In-betweener thread.
a>>

yah, like getting off topic NEVER happens around here . . . smile

long pig
Off topic? Us? Noooo.. stick out tongue

Have we EVER remained on topic leo?

leonidas
<<Off topic? Us? Noooo..
Have we EVER remained on topic leo?>>

embarrasment

kgkg
go strange it's your birthday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.