Agent Zero vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Bloodlust fight. evil face

I've admired Agent Zero for awhile now, time to unleash him on KMC as.....The Healer Killer!!

DarkCrawler
Wow. This is like Banana Man versus Yellow-things-kill-me-Man.

chilled monkey
This Agent Zero is sick.

"This enzyme was specifically designed by the Weapon X Program to counteract an opponent's self-healing abilities by reversing the process so that the more an opponent attempts to heal an enzyme-inflicted wound, the worse it becomes."

Is there any way to counter its effects? (I suppose as it's an enzyme, you could use heat). And does it only affect people like Wolverine, or does it affect regular people too?

willRules
well regular people heal slower so its a safe assumption to say that it does work on normal people at a slower rate thereby killing them slowly..............................cool

ALEMASTER
agent zero wouldn't kill wolvy unless he killed his family or somin

willRules
He had his chance and he blew it. However he almost killed sabretooth but the director of Weapon X stopped him

chilled monkey
Originally posted by ALEMASTER
agent zero wouldn't kill wolvy unless he killed his family or somin

Sure, but the question is could he kill Wolverine if he did want to?

dominic/wolf
zero is mavrick so hes pretty much dead even in experince

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Wow. This is like Banana Man versus Yellow-things-kill-me-Man.

more like banana man versus yellow-things-and-bananas-kill-me-man

long pig
Wolvie knows Zero can kill him, easily.
Good thing Zero refused to kill him.

Sabretooth might not be so lucky next time.

Those anti-metal bullets would blow an adamantium skull wide the f*ck open. And his full Vibranium body suit makes hurting him impossible.

Zero is the man......Up next Zero vs Deadpool!

Nataku8188
Originally posted by long pig
Wolvie knows Zero can kill him, easily.
Good thing Zero refused to kill him.

Sabretooth might not be so lucky next time.

Those anti-metal bullets would blow an adamantium skull wide the f*ck open. And his full Vibranium body suit makes hurting him impossible.

Zero is the man......Up next Zero vs Deadpool!

Hey, I'll just say it's DP from DP #5ish when his healing factor wasn't even working well, so he'd have a much better chance!

long pig
laughing Whatever it takes!

Do you remember back in like 95-96 those x-men cards of Maverick and it said he had 30-second pre-cog?

He never ever once had pre-cog.

Creshosk
I wanna see a Zero gauntlet. . . This guy is the man.

long pig
A gauntlet for the Healer Killer you say?

I'll get right on that.....evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.