zatanna vs dr.strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
a DC comic magic weelder vs marvel magic weelder

black robb
Dr.Strange no contest,and its spelled wielder

armandovalles
It depends, if Strange uses the Eye of Agamotto, then he wins, otherwise, i give it to Zatanna.

long pig
Biggest curbstomp in the history of KMC.

Any spell Zatanna could think of, Strange could totally null it with enormous ease.

She's not even on Clea's level of power, not even close.

On a level of magic in Marvel, Strange is #1 zatanna would be around #100. She seriously is just not in his league.....at all.

stormfront13
long pig, you really underestimate zatanna. yeah, strange would beat her but it wouldn't be easy at all.

long pig
Storm, we both know how much I know about Zatanna......

stormfront13
actually I don't, but according to many writers she is on stranges level. her power is literally to do whatever she wants, and she doesn't have to speak it to make it happen. speaking is only a tribute to her father, and a concentration issue. but we do both agree that she will lose.

kgkg
Strange is just too powerful

Has dealt with cosmic beings and defeated many beings of that level.

Khellendros
Zatanna could pull it off. One ezeerF and Strange won't be casting any spells.

EsteemedLeader
and zatannas hot. strange will be distracted

Beyonder
Originally posted by Khellendros
Zatanna could pull it off. One ezeerF and Strange won't be casting any spells.

Strange goes atral form and kicks her ass.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Beyonder
Strange goes atral form and kicks her ass.

Just so you know hes weaker in astral form, and can be attacked. I wuoldnt recommend it.

But i do believe she loses. Not easily though.

long pig
Originally posted by jrodslam
Just so you know hes weaker in astral form, and can be attacked. I wuoldnt recommend it.

But i do believe she loses. Not easily though.
Not really, no.
Not enough to make a difference anway.
And his body would be protected by his shields.

She doesn't have a chance.

jrodslam
Originally posted by long pig
Not really, no.
Not enough to make a difference anway.
And his body would be protected by his shields.

She doesn't have a chance.

Yes really. Strange has even stated it himself. Fact is, the longer he stays in astral form the weaiker he gets as well.

And of all the times ive seen Strange go in astral form, ive never seen him put a shield around his body. Can you prove that?

long pig
Like I said, not enough to make a difference, he's just slightly less powerful. And he can stay in Astral form for 24 hours before he gets weak and has to return to his body or any body near by.

Which body do you mean? His Astral body or his regular body?
Either one he can cast blocking shields, yup I can prove it.

Zatanna can't win against a guy who can stop time and reverse it Superman movie style around the world with a few words.

Zatanna is maybe #5 on DC Earth, Strange is #1 in Marvel's whole Earth realm, it includes all the 616 universe.

stormfront13
I'd put zatanna higher than # 5, she can invoke the powers of the lords of order and the lords of magic into herself. if she had more expierence she could win,but as it stands she's not even 30 and needs to expierence more. strange is just too p[oweful and expierenced right now

Whirlysplatt
egnarts sesol ylisae smile

stormfront13
yeah, I think we have established that

jrodslam
Like I said, not enough to make a difference, he's just slightly less powerful. And he can stay in Astral form for 24 hours before he gets weak and has to return to his body or any body near by.

Which body do you mean? His Astral body or his regular body?
Either one he can cast blocking shields, yup I can prove it.

Zatanna can't win against a guy who can stop time and reverse it Superman movie style around the world with a few words.

Zatanna is maybe #5 on DC Earth, Strange is #1 in Marvel's whole Earth realm, it includes all the 616 universe.

Its well enough to make a difference. Hes not slightly less powerful. In his astral form Strange said and I quote "In my astral form, my ability to effect the physical plane is diminished." he also said and I quote again "The longer I stay away from my body, the weaker I get." 24 hours wasnt even close. Like I saaid before, I wouldnt reccomend it.

You said that his body would be protected by his shields while hes in astral form. I dont think thats true. Ive never seen him put a shield around his body while he was in astral form. If you can prove that, id like to see it. Thats why his body is usually at another place while in astral form. Because it is open to attack.

You say Strange can stop and reverse time with a a few words? What if Zatanna get off her words first? It wont be that easy for Strange.

DC's magic beings>>>Marvel's magic beings

Zatanna would be #5 behind Phanton Stranger, Fate, Dr. Occult, and probably Faust. All of whom are above Strange as well, with the exception of Fate(Hall). Thus if Strange was in the DC world he'd probably be #5 as well. 4 at best.

long pig
Before or after he got his Astral Ring from the Ancient one?
His ring keeps him all but exactly the same in Astral form.

Anyways, it's not enough to make a difference. He's contained black holes in Astral form. His biggest feats are while in Astral form.

He beat moondragon in a mental fight in Astral form, and not too long ago, when Wanda went crazy, he spanked her while in Astral form.

He is only slightly weaker, and only needs to go to a body in 24 hours.

Why would you think he couldn't? He's put his body in auto fight mode while in Astral form, so that the guy he is fighting won't notice him slipping out of his body.

http://img94.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dmm5tw.jpg

He shields his human form from the supernova while in Astral form.

Because Zatanna doesn't have enough power to do things on that level.
She almost died when she used her power to heat an african village, and she had help.
Zatanna is very very limited.

I've yet to see any evidence.

No. Zatanna is #5 on Earth, not in the universe.

Aggamotto Hoggoth Dormmamu Shuma Groth> all of those except Phantom Stranger.

Eternity & In-Betweener>Phantom Stranger

And I've already shown where Strange beat In-Betweener.

EsteemedLeader
and zatanna is hot

long pig
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
and zatanna is hot
Yup, but very weak in comparison.

Zatanna wouldn't be the first person Strange has slapped around who could seemingly make anything happen by saying it.

DreamWeaver comes to mind....DW>>>Zatanna.
The difference is, DW actually COULD make anything happen, Zatanna can't.

armandovalles
Zatanna wins. All she has to do is take her top off and Strange will be left drooling, therefore vulnerable.

EsteemedLeader
strange=drool

armandovalles
actually, if she took her top off any of us would probly be drooling.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by armandovalles
actually, if she took her top off any of us would probly be drooling.

i'd give her a hughug

armandovalles
Id suck on dose titties!

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by armandovalles
Id suck on dose titties!

indeed

armandovalles
jk jk

EsteemedLeader
i got a hug from DigiMark007

jrodslam
Before or after he got his Astral Ring from the Ancient one?
His ring keeps him all but exactly the same in Astral form.

Astral ring? I guess im reffering to before then. He must have gotten it real recent, or left it at home in the Order series lol.

Anyways, it's not enough to make a difference. He's contained black holes in Astral form. His biggest feats are while in Astral form.

He beat moondragon in a mental fight in Astral form, and not too long ago, when Wanda went crazy, he spanked her while in Astral form.

He is only slightly weaker, and only needs to go to a body in 24 hours.

Can you show him containing a black hole in astral form? When hes in astral form, it is his mind state, and that stays the same. Having a mental battle in astral form is not the same as battle in the physical.

Why would you think he couldn't? He's put his body in auto fight mode while in Astral form, so that the guy he is fighting won't notice him slipping out of his body.

Hes also allowed his body to talk while in astral form. What does that have to do with putting a shield around him? I asked you have you ever seen him do it, cause i sure havent. Are you assuming that he can? Proof is all i ask.

http://img94.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dmm5tw.jpg

He shields his human form from the supernova while in Astral form.

That scan doesnt show his body shielded at all. Also the supernava didnt even get the chance to fully expand,so it wasnt even near his body. It said nothing of Strange making the black hole. Also Strange didnt even control it while in astral form. He went to his body first, then contained it.

Because Zatanna doesn't have enough power to do things on that level.
She almost died when she used her power to heat an african village, and she had help.
Zatanna is very very limited.

Doesnt have power to do things on what level? All i said was suppose she gets off he words first. That could be "yortsed ydob!" or "gnihtyreve tegrof!" Who said anything about stopping time? Only you did.

Aggamotto Hoggoth Dormmamu Shuma Groth> all of those except Phantom Stranger.

You dont even know if Aggamotto, Hoggoth, Dormmamu or Shuma Gorath > Lords of Chaos and Order. Which Faust, Nabu, and Phantom Stranger are part of.

Eternity & In-Betweener>Phantom Stranger

Phanton Stranger would be slightly lower than Eternity and = In-Betweener. They all have different jobs in the universe. Nabu who = Lords of Order and Chaos however would be > In-Betweener and = Eternity. Like i said differnet jobs, but Lords of Order and Chos been around as long as Eternity if not slightly shorter. Both have been around since the beginnig of the universe.

You bring up Eternity and In-Betweener, but Lords of Order and Chaos = Eternity and > In-Betweener. And didnt Adam Warlock take Eternities powers then knock him out? Either way, Spectre, Swamp Thing > Strange. I dont know why you bring up Eternity and In-Betweener.

Didnt Strange get help when defeating In-Betweener?

long pig
No, he's had it for about 10 years now. He doesn't always wear it though.

Sure, I'll give you the link.
http://img94.imageshack.us/my.php?image=drstrange027145cw.jpg

He has his shields up, but just in case, he puts up an extra shield when the supernova goes off.

It's his mind/soul, he can effect the physical world just as easy as he can normally.

Read more Strange, just read 1-20 of his first series......jesus.
Everything you ask is common knowledge.

He's talked and had his body on auto defense mode while in Astral form.
It has to do with he still has a lot of control over his body, why would he NOT be able to put an extra shield around his body?
You do know he has an auto shield up at all times though right?

Yes it does. Do you think his body can normally take a supernova without a shield?

Yes it did.....wtf?
He was two feet away from it.

Because he didn't.

Yes...he did.

No he didn't.
Dude.....wtf are you talking about?

To do things on a global scale, such as stopping time across the world. Or blowing up an entire planet with one blast.

That might work on a normal human, but Strange counters those things daily.
I doubt she'd have time to do it, if she did, he'd counter it easily.

Neither do you.

Impossible to tell really.

Living Tribunal helped Magnus get power from the M-Body of Eternity i.e not the true Eternity but his physical shell.

You do know the difference between Magnus I and Warlock?

Spectre is only>Strange when backed by god. Rogue Spectre is<Strange. Swampthing is powerful....nothing impressive though.

I bring up Eternity because Strange can get power from him, I brought up IB because Strange beat him.

No.

Zatanna has 0 chance.
She couldn't even beat him in a h2h fight....

jrodslam
No, he's had it for about 10 years now. He doesn't always wear it though.

If he doesnt always wear it, its voided. Why bring it up.

He's talked and had his body on auto defense mode while in Astral form.

Yes he has, but not put up an auto defence mode while in astral form more times than not.

It has to do with he still has a lot of control over his body, why would he NOT be able to put an extra shield around his body?
You do know he has an auto shield up at all times though right?

He has to concentrate alot in order to control his body while in astral form. While in batle, it wouldnt be an option. And NO Strange doesnt have an auto shield up at all times. It would be unwise of you to think so.

Yes it does. Do you think his body can normally take a supernova without a shield?Yes it did.....wtf?
He was two feet away from it.

No it didnt. The first scan you posted DID NOT show Stranges body shielded. DO you even bother to look at the scans you post? The supernaova lasted for a "brief instant" then collapsed in a balck hole. The supernaova's DID NOT expand. You see the light carry out, but the heat and destruction of the supernova didnt. Two feet away? His body was no where near it. As you can see he flew over to the black hole from his body which was clearly more than 2 feet away. You need to look at your scans before posting them.

Yes...he did.

No he didnt. He went back into his body, then flew over to it and controled the black hole.

No he didn't.
Dude.....wtf are you talking about?

Wtf am i talking about? http://img94.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dmm5tw.jpg

Clarly he went to his body first, THEN controled the black hole. Dude do you lok at your scans? Really.

That might work on a normal human, but Strange counters those things daily.
I doubt she'd have time to do it, if she did, he'd counter it easily.

How woujld Strange counter being held in suspended animation? Who has done it to him, and had it countered? Proof would be nice. You doubt she'd have time to do it? It takes only a second to say "Tegrof!"

Spectre is only>Strange when backed by god. Rogue Spectre is<Strange.

Spectre is only>Strange when backed by God? I take it youre not reading Day of Vengeance? Without being backed, he bitched Fate, Phanton Stranger and Madame Xanadu. At that level hes at least = Shazam(wizard) and most of the Quintessence of the DCU. Who are all > Strange.

Zatanna has 0 chance.
She couldn't even beat him in a h2h fight....

She has a chance indeed. Who cares if she cant beat him in h2h fighting. What does that have to do with anything.

long pig
Because he doesn't normally have to. But he can.

Plus he can create thousands of illusions. And he can attack her mind.
Strange's telepathy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Zatanna's

It'd be an option as he does it a lot. He pulls his body while in Astral form in at least 10 different issues.

He sure said he did in a Quasar issue.

The second one did.

Yup, that's how I keep proving you wrong.

After the supernova blew him away from it, he was away.
But before, he was less than a few feet.

He controlled the star, shielded his body from the supernova then when the danger passed he entered his body and corked the hole.

You obviously don't want to see proof, everytime you get some you ***** and moan.

Now, I want proof that Zatanna can make high powered mage's freeze. I also want proof of her being able to do magic without saying it backwards, not proof of herself saying she can, I want to see her do it. I want proof that she can control someone of Strange's stature.
I want proof that she can say freeze or forget in one second. I want proof that her power is infallible.

Show me proof or stfu.

Not even the slightest of chances.

Plus, Strange has and can flown/reacted faster than thought with his cloak, Zatanna would be K.O'd before saying anything.
Also, his Eye gives off a light speed attack.

jrodslam
Because he doesn't normally have to. But he can.

If he doesnt normally have it, its not relevant in this battle.

Plus he can create thousands of illusions. And he can attack her mind.
Strange's telepathy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Zatanna's

Prof X is the most powerful telepath on Earth. Martian Manhunter>>Prof X. Zatanna stoped MM from entering Her or the entire JLS'a mind without saying a word. Do some research on Zatanna before making claims that Stranges telepathy>>>>Zatanna.
He sure said he did in a Quasar issue.

Saying and doing are 2 differnt things. Its not up at all times.

After the supernova blew him away from it, he was away.
But before, he was less than a few feet.

Now youre making things up. The supernova blasted Strange away? The scan didnt show it nor say it. You shouldnt add things to make yourself seem right. Does it say or show that the blast blew Strange away? NO. Before going off did it show or say Strange was a few feet away? NO. Stop adding things.

He controlled the star, shielded his body from the supernova then when the danger passed he entered his body and corked the hole.

Your scans showed neither. All it showed was him control the black hole AFTER he went back into his body. You have yet to post a scan that said or showed him shield his body from the supernova or control it.

Now, I want proof that Zatanna can make high powered mage's freeze. I also want proof of her being able to do magic without saying it backwards, not proof of herself saying she can, I want to see her do it. I want proof that she can control someone of Strange's stature.
I want proof that she can say freeze or forget in one second. I want proof that her power is infallible.

Show me proof or stfu.

Show you proof? Mage or anyone. If she says freeze, they stop. Show me proof where it doesnt happen. Ive seen Strange trapped in stasis and not be able to get out nor go in astral form. Ive already shown her do spells without speaking. Stfu? angry are we?

Not even the slightest of chances.

Plus, Strange has and can flown/reacted faster than thought with his cloak, Zatanna would be K.O'd before saying anything.
Also, his Eye gives off a light speed attack.

Ive seen Strange ko'd before saying anything. Plus Zatanna can release light beams from her eyes as well.

ImmortalOne
Yeah, but Strange is still to cool to win !!

long pig
That doesn't make sense. Hulk normally doesn't needs to smash a mouse with a car, but he could if he wanted to.

Prove it.

So? Big deal.
Anyone with telepathy can block someone from entering their mind.

Moondragon>Prof X
Strange w/o eye>Moondragon
Strange's telepathy w/eye>Prof X.

Strange's telepathy >>>>>>>>Zatanna's

Read more about Strange than what you saw in The Order. I want you to name every Stange comic you've read.
Everything you've said so far has been said in that one issue, is that where all your info comes from?

It doesn't say "With Earth shaking force his astral form is hurled from the star"? Yes, it did.

Also, the star is stygyro. He's two feet in front of him.

Yes it did.

Did you not click the second link I gave you????????
Do I have to embed it? C'mon dude, use your head.

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/4694/drstrange027145cw.jpg

By the way, he wasn't yet the Sorcer Supreme there, he's had a massive upgrade since.

Show me proof.

You've shown nothing. Just because you say it doesn't make it true, no matter how hard you wish to believe it.

Show me ONE time she was able to caste a spell without saying it....just one.

Where? When? Proof? Proof?

I've seen Zatanna K.O'd before saying freeze as well. By someone who can't move as fast as Strange can.

Her silly light beams will bounce off his shield.
Strange's attack against Zatanna's soul would kill her.

She can't win no matter how much you want her to.

ImmortalOne
Whoa

long pig
Here is one of many times where Strange has been frozen by a spell and broke out.

Death freezes him with a spell, it works for a second and Strange's own inner magic overpowers Death's spell and he breaks out of the paralyzing spell.

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/9373/strange83qz.png

Death>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Zatanna.

Strange's mental ability is at least better than prof X, Prof wasn't capable or powerful enough to have a telepathy fight with Galactus, neither was Thanos, but Strange was able to attack Galactus mentally and beat him that way.

willRules
Umm Doctor Strange would probably use the all seeing eye of agamotto to see down Zatannas bra........

EsteemedLeader
and zatannas hot

willRules
lol

leonheartmm
didnt strange beat dormammu more than twice, he would definately own zattana.

long pig
Easily.

willRules
I was right. The eye would have many uses in this fight............

long pig
The eye is the biggest plot device since Batman's belt.

It can basically do anything.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.