Captian America vs Gambit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
ok both street level fighters battle it out for no reason they just do

Pointinel
in the end gambit

willRules
where do they fight? If it is in a place with lots of random items then Gambit has a huge advantage.

black robb
I actually made this a while ago...anyway if its a city scape then Gambit would win since he's faster,can use any random object,and has all that firepower. But in a regular arena,Cap could maybe get past his cards

black robb
Originally posted by Pointinel
in the end gambit what up,dipset boy!

Pointinel
nuthin nuthin

what's good with you playah?

black robb
Nothin',when i made this thread before everyone made it sound like Cap would just throw a shield at him and he'd just die...the fools...

EsteemedLeader
cap throws his sheild at him and he just dies

ALEMASTER
i think that gambit would blow up caps shield and then use his cards

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by ALEMASTER
i think that gambit would blow up caps shield and then use his cards

you mean the unbreakable shield? oh yeah, thats plausible i guess roll eyes (sarcastic)

Juntai
Patent sidekick, Cap wins.

supremthor
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
you mean the unbreakable shield? oh yeah, thats plausible i guess roll eyes (sarcastic)
it is possable when u think about it. gambit almost blow up wolverines adm bones.

Metalmanx

Well you know, that's an interesting question.

Cap's shield is unbreakable, to conventional means. I don't believe there's ever been anything that he couldn't deflect.

But this attack from Gambit. It's different, it's unlike anything Cap has faced. He could make Cap's shield explode from the inside out. He's done it to Wolverine's adamantium before. I dunno, maybe the shield won't break, but it'll most likely still explode. Which would be bad if Cap was holding it. There goes his arm right there.

I think it'd be a very interesting fight.

black robb
you mean the unbreakable shield? oh yeah, thats plausible i guess roll eyes (sarcastic) It doesnt matter how durable Cap's shield is because when he charges objects,he excites their inner potential energy turning it into kinetic energy.So it will work

DarkCrawler
Cap would beat Gambit with one arm! mad

EsteemedLeader
he cant explode the shield. even without the shield, cap would win this. a red white and blue fist to the face would make remy black and blue and he'd be seeing stars and stripes

armandovalles
Gambit wins, he could just charge Cap's sheild and blow it up in his face.

black robb
he cant explode the shield. even without the shield, cap would win this. a red white and blue fist to the face would make remy black and blue and he'd be seeing stars and stripes need i explain this again...Originally posted by black robb
It doesnt matter how durable Cap's shield is because when he charges objects,he excites their inner potential energy turning it into kinetic energy.So it will work and if he loses his shield,how's he gonna protect himself from his attacks?

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by black robb
need i explain this again...

maybe i should reitarate...
cap doesnt even need the shield.

black robb
maybe i should reitarate...
cap doesnt even need the shield. He doesnt need a shield? He's throwing explosives at him and he doesnt need a shield?

Metalmanx
Not that I don't like Cap, I think he's incredibly awesome, but I believe you're downplaying Gambit a bit too much here. Gambit has been shown to be very powerful when he really wants to.

EsteemedLeader
cap can dodge them

black robb
cap can dodge them He can throw MULTIPLE objects at once,and dont forget they're EXPLODING!

Wanderer259
Doesn't Cap's shield absorb kinetic energy?

Metalmanx
Yea, technically it does. But that's from impact. It never said anything about it being able to absorb its OWN kinetic energy that Gambit is releasing.

Wanderer259
Ah, true. Sorry, I just woke up and I'm not thinking straight yet.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by black robb
He can throw MULTIPLE objects at once,and dont forget they're EXPLODING!

cap can dodge multiple objects, and they only explode if they hit him

black robb
cap can dodge multiple objects, and they only explode if they hit him ...and if they hit the ground

EsteemedLeader
caps shield will eat gambit...

Illustrious
Have you ever tried dodging a grenade, Esteemed?

Believe me, whenever stuff EXPLODES, debris goes everywhere. Gambit throwing a bunch of explosives, so ok, Cap dodges a couple of them? Then what? He won't be able to get near Gambit, because Gambits plenty agile, and Gambit will just continue to blow stuff up in his face. Cap without his shield has no counter.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Illustrious
Have you ever tried dodging a grenade, Esteemed?

yes. no expression

EsteemedLeader
with his mighty shield, cap blocks teh explosions and one throw is putting gambit down. see pic above.

Wanderer259
Gambit can charge Cap's shield if he gets a hold of it, but I don't see why Cap can't chuck his shield at Gambit. He's not especially superhumanly agile or fast (to my knowledge), doesn't have any sort of superhuman senses or precognition, doesn't have any forcefields or any superhuman durability of any form. The fact that Cap has thrown his shield doesn't mean he can't get it back. It bounces off of surfaces... even off of people's faces... and Cap is notorious for impossible trick-shots.

I agree, though, that if Gambit has and tosses enough charged objects Cap's way, it's going to be intensely difficult for Steve to not get injured in some way.

xmarksthespot
Gambit's agility is enhanced as part of his mutant abilities.. would that be classified as superhuman? confused

EsteemedLeader
doesnt matter, hes not dodging that shield.

Wanderer259
I said 'especially'. He might have a bit of enhancement there, but he's no Spider-Man or Nightcrawler, and thus I think he'd still have difficulty dodging Cap's shield, especially if he pulls a trick-shot and bounces it around a few times first, making it come in from behind.

This might be a 5/10 situation or a Double KO.

leonheartmm
actualy gambit can use his biokinetic energy to give himself superhuman agility, strength, reflexes{he can easily dodge bullets}, speed an durability, and he can hypnotically charm{or paralyze} any one in contact with his eyes, and can also tamper with the molecular structure of molecules{and that is the only known way of destroying cap's shield } and if no1 knows this, i should enlighten you, gambit can throw over 50 cards from a stack in a second, independant of each other, and thas not sumthin cap can just evade.

lft4ded
I thought adamantium, I know its not what Cap's shield is made of but..., is chemically inert. Now, I'm not a scientist so I'm talking comic science here, but would Gambit really have been able to destroy Wolverine's skeleton or would the adamantium, due to its inert nature or some such, have just absorbed the excess energy?

I really don't think he can destroy the Captain's shield though. Especially with the vibranium (read: anti-kinetic) element in it.

Oh, and I think Captain America would prevail.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.