Nightwing Vs Bullseye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willRules
no prep.

they fight in a supermarket.

who wins?

black robb
Bullseye i think

The King of All
nightwing has way too much random equipment to lose this fight, in my opinion

doctorstrongbad
This is a joke right? Bullseye would own Nightwing. The guy can turn anything thrown into a deadly weapon. NightWing killed by an a can of soda or something. hehe

EsteemedLeader
but nightwing has special anti-soda can armor

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
but nightwing has special anti-soda can armor

Well lets hope he also has some bat repellent in his suit.

Metalmanx
Bullseye would beat him with a soggy banana to the throat.

Sorry, but Bullseye would whoop him.

Tron
Don't forget that Bullseye has an Adamantium skeleton also, just throwing that out there.wink

Originally posted by The King of All
nightwing has way too much random equipment to lose this fight, in my opinion

Everything around Bullseye is a random weapon to him.

But, I'll give him some credit. If Daredevil can put up a good fight against Bullseye, than so can Nightwing.

Piedmon
Actually it's just his spine that's adamantium.... nevertheless, he has an edge, especially in a battlefield with lots of goodies for him to utilize. Nevertheless, Nightwing's not to be counted out..... I say Bullseye 6/10.

DarkCrawler
His whole skeleton is adamantium...

xmarksthespot
Regardless of whether its the whole skeleton or just part. He's more likely to win.

whobdamandog
Just for the record..where did Bullseye get his ability to turn anything into a weapon? Is it a mutant power or what?

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by whobdamandog
Just for the record..where did Bullseye get his ability to turn anything into a weapon? Is it a mutant power or what?

Natural ability. Even I have learned to use playing cards as weapons. cool

Onikirimaru
Bullseye. Dardevil gives Bullseye a good fight because Daredevil is superhuman with his senses and all. Nightwing is only human. Bullseye kills him in an embarassing way via something from the feminine hygiene isle.

Wanderer259
I've always wondered how Bullseye survived the bonding process, seeing as how, allegedly, Wolverine could only because of his healing factor.

Juntai
If I recall right from one of their crossovers, Daredevil wasn't able to land a blow on Batman. Then again Nightwing can't touch Batman either. So they're so they're close to equal. lol.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Wanderer259
I've always wondered how Bullseye survived the bonding process, seeing as how, allegedly, Wolverine could only because of his healing factor.

He's crazy sonofabitch...? confused

Juntai
Yeah it doesnt really make sense

Onikirimaru
I think maybe by the time Adamantium got to Bullseye they maybe had perfected the process.

willRules
Bullseye survived cos the process was magical. He was given the adamantium by Darkwind, who is probably a guy who breaks wind a lot............................

long pig
I swear Bullseye can charge objects with kinetic energy.....sad

He can't but he definatly should be able to! mad

Anyways, NW is good, but he's only human and Bullseye is just too damn good.

I have a good comic idea of Bullseye going around taking out top tier superheros with tacks.....oh yes...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.