Attention Halo Fans! It is official.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JLRTENJAC
When I saw this news I started to get VERY excited!

Halo Movie Script Delivered by Master Chief himself.
by Brian Linder

June 7, 2005 - Big news from the game movie realm today... in their latest effort to develop the Halo movie in-house, Microsoft hand-delivered the script for the Halo movie on Monday to a number of Hollywood studios that they're talking to about the film. And here's the best part, the software giant sent messengers fully decked-out in Master Chief gear to make the deliveries. Nice! Hope they swing by IGN next time...

The script, from 28 Days Later scribe Alex Garland, was recently completed. Microsoft is hoping to score $10 million for the script and an agreement from the studio to adhere to guidelines that the game's developers have set. Could that be the formula for a successful game-to-film adaptation? We hope so.

Hollywood first took notice of the Halo franchise when sales of Halo 2 smashed sales records earlier this year. Filmmaker Ridley Scott was rumored to have been approached about the project, but nothing ever solidified with that.

As IGN readers will know, the game centers around Master Chief, a genetically enhanced super-soldier who is the only thing standing between the relentless Covenant and the destruction of all humankind.

Watch our Halo page and the Games-to-Film section for the latest.

And yes I posted this news in the Halo 3 wishlist section. But anyways we can talk about who we think will play in the movie, and other things that would be cool.

JLRTENJAC
That's who I hope to be in it.

Sarge: Samuel L. Jackson
Chief: The voice in the games
Cortonna: The voice and look in the games
Commander keyes (not to be mistaken with Captian keyes): Angilina Jolee
The Arbiter:Voice in the games

Cinemaddiction
Incredibly old news, and there's already a thread on it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.