Black Panther vs Gambit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord-of-Dreams
Black Panther finds Gambit trying to mack his sister and loses it.

Dark Thor
I think Black Panther is quick enough to dodge Gambit's cards. He'll probably throw his energy daggers at gambit. then beat the crap out of Remy

black robb
Black Panther schools him

EsteemedLeader
black panther burns down a McDonalds for its "horrible treatment of my people", then kicks gambits @$$, then makes dirty phone calls to gambits mama in a drunken stupor. done, next thread.

keep the faith

stay ninja ninja

Lord-of-Dreams
yea... I hates Remy. I was kinda hoping Robby would defend his fav. gay guy ;p (coolest smiley EVER!!)

Dark Thor
i thought i was the only one who hated remy.

black robb
Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
yea... I hates Remy. I was kinda hoping Robby would defend his fav. gay guy ;p (coolest smiley EVER!!) Originally posted by Dark Thor
i thought i was the only one who hated remy. you hate him cuz ya player haters

Lord-of-Dreams
oh, no, Robb. BP is the greatest comic playa in da game, son!! Don't even trip on dat!!
So... noones gonna backup Remy?

Mainstream
Remy ma'boy and all but he go down in this bout yo wickedph

willRules
BP wins this, Remy is not skilled enough

Metalmanx
Okay, I'll defend Remy on this one. I think he can do it after a long fight.

Logan 87
You guys are right. Black Panther could beat on Gambit and aviod damage from his cards, but then its not only cards he could heat up, so maybe its a tougher match than expected.

CorderaMitchell
Gambit doesn't just use "cards".

Piedmon
OK, let's say the fight takes place in the bedroom of T'Challa's sister (hee.) Panther wasn't expecting trouble when he walked in, so all he's got on him are his usual throwing knives and his concealed claws.

The bedroom is an inclosed space. Since T'Challa's speed is at least as good as Captain America's, the smaller area affords him an extreme advantage.

On the other hand, Gambit has a better weapon (adamantium staff) then T'Challa's claws, with more reach and punishing weight. Plus, if he needed to, he could use T'Challa's sister as leverage (get behind her and strike from under her arm with his staff, maybe.) Gambit's too cajy for BP to pin down for long, I say he'd probably escape with one last smooch from the Wakandan princess, leaving BP behind.

Lord-of-Dreams
finally... I hope you guys are smart...

Anyway, Don't forget, while Gambit isn't restricted to his cards, neither is BP. He's gonna throw, jump off, etc things. Chairs, walls, desks, all to his advantage as well. He has the whole phs. advantage and the smarts. Gambit's power is good here, but BP is gonna go through it.
The staff isn't a problem. It may be super-duper hard, possibly too much for the claws, but don't forget, BP isn't gonna let himself get hit. Anyway, the suit absorbs most of the pain.
And Pied, the whole scenario was kind of a joke, but if it was serious, BP would just call his head office, who would call up his ministry of blowing shit up, who would blow some cajun shit to the ground... Also, Gambit isn;'t expecting a fight either. He's hitting B{P's hot sister. BP walks in, freaks, and kicks his head off.

willRules
I could probably take Gambit....................

Lord-of-Dreams
lol no... I doubt it, homy.
BP Advantages: speed, strengthm intellegince, claws, fighting ability
Gambit Advantages: explosive touch, flexibility. (lol not too much!!)
So, Pied, Metalmanx, Cman, what you got to say now? huh?? dat's right, son. Ain' no drama going on in this shit!

Dark Thor
hey, Lord, T'CHalle has energy daggers too and a bulletproof suit

Metalmanx
You guys forget that Gambit is just crazy good. Really. He almost as Longshot's powers, his luck always works for him. I don't think Gambit would ever let himself get hit with anything lethal. That and Gambit is an incredible fighter, very intelligent in the art of fighting.

Another thing, if Gambit just touches BP's suit at all, he can charge it up and cause BP to explode.

Now, that would not be a fun way to go, don't you think?

Lord-of-Dreams
Of course Gambit isn't gonna let himself get hi by anythin lethal, but neither did... Mr Fantastic, Human Torch, Thingy, or Invisible Lady... course, he still slapped them all...
Also, Gambit is simply not up to BP's par in fightin skills. For such reasons as: BP was trained since birth, BP rivals Cap- they're split down the center as Marvel's top human fighters- BP's African fighting styles are like water to Martial Arts' fire, with it's flowing kicks and dodges, and BP is just phisically above Remy.
And just for the record, could you please post some proof of Gambit's being able to blow people's clothe up? I trust it as a possibility, but I've nevre actually seen it and it seems o be the... secret move of Gambit- kinda like Berserkmode for God... er... Wolverine lol. Anyeway, you lead yourself out in saying 'he can charge it up...' Charging implies time, which Remster don't got. If he gets close enough to microsplode BP, he's looking at a futur as a blind dude (or... dead... lol). BP will slash Rem's frigging eyes out.

Metalmanx
I don't have anything on me at the moment (at work), but I'm sure there's some picture I could find. I have, in fact, seen it happen before. He only needs a split second of contact to do it. As long as it is inorganic (as clothing is) and he touches it, he can release the kinetic energy within it, causing it to explode.

Lord-of-Dreams
... I don't think so, actually. Clear me up on this: BP's suit is made of Vibranium, which is a metal... thingy... are metls considered organic, or no? Cuz I've never seen Remy blow up anything metal... Anyway, after all his years as an Avenger/Fantastic Fifth, and through all of his archives in Wakanda, he would know abou Remy pretty well...

Zahit
T'Challa will beat the unholy crap out of Gambit.
He will take his staff and beat him with it.
Holy Gods will Gambit get his butt handed to him.
It will not be close.

GGgrievous725
Gambit could probably take him but it would be really hard

Lord-of-Dreams
waqnna tell me how, General?? Yea? Thanks...

Metalmanx
Wow, Lord. You don't need to be a dick about it, man. It's just a debate.

Anyway. What the hell are you talking about? You've never seen Gambit blow up anything metal? Wow. Go grab an X-men comic.

Anyway. Gambit's powers work on ANYTHING inorganic. That's why he was able to charge Wolverine's skeleton an make him explode (didn't kill him, just hurt like hell). He only needs to touch it for a second, and just a moment later...BAM.

Gambit has a much better chance in this than you give him credit for.

black robb
... I don't think so, actually. Clear me up on this: BP's suit is made of Vibranium, which is a metal... thingy... are metls considered organic, or no? Cuz I've never seen Remy blow up anything metal... Anyway, after all his years as an Avenger/Fantastic Fifth, and through all of his archives in Wakanda, he would know abou Remy pretty well... metal is definitely NOT ORGANIC

black robb
lol no... I doubt it, homy.
BP Advantages: speed, strengthm intellegince, claws, fighting ability
Gambit Advantages: explosive touch, flexibility. (lol not too much!!)
So, Pied, Metalmanx, Cman, what you got to say now? huh?? dat's right, son. Ain' no drama going on in this shit! actually i think Gambit has the speed advantage

Metalmanx
I wouldn't go that far.

Gambit is really fast, quick, and agile. But so is BP.

Draco69
Why is everyone convinced Black Panther can win easily....but no thinks Nightwing stands a chance?

willRules
Originally posted by Draco69
Why is everyone convinced Black Panther can win easily....but no thinks Nightwing stands a chance?

Thats an interesting point, People on these forums will tell you the order of winners will go

Black Panther
Gambit
Nightwing

But we all know Nightwings fighting skills are better than Gambit. This is strange..........................

black robb
Originally posted by willRules
Thats an interesting point, People on these forums will tell you the order of winners will go

Black Panther
Gambit
Nightwing

But we all know Nightwings fighting skills are better than Gambit. This is strange.......................... It doesnt matter how much of a better fighter he is cuz Gambit is faster and has more firepower

willRules
Originally posted by black robb
It doesnt matter how much of a better fighter he is cuz Gambit is faster and has more firepower

Thats a good point. I wa just pointing out the order because the point between Nightwing and Gambit is the changing point where power is better than skill and between Gamgit and BP, skill is better than power.....................

Lord-of-Dreams
I... suddenly feel kinda silly... lol
I actually didn't think Gamit couldn't charge BP, I was searching for a loop. lol Watch out for that later, lol. but, metal should be considered organic, since you do find it in the earth... meh, whatever.
And BP is pretty damn fast, y'all.
And no, skill isn't all that's gonna win it for BP. He's smarter than Gambit, he has more experience, etc...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.