Savage Hulk vs. Firelord

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
it needs Hercules and Thor one time to beat Firelord

on the other hand... i saw Spiderman beaten down Firelord....

the Spidy-Firelord fight is surely bad written

but has Firelord a chance against Savage Hulk ?

Dark Thor
laughing out loud laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing laughing out loud

Betageuze
why do you laugh Dark Thor ?

Dark Thor
im sorry im in a good mood today

armandovalles
Firelord wins. He'd just burn him with fire so hot that Hulk discinegrates. Not even the Hulk can recover from that.

Betageuze
when Hercules can put him down with one clear fist... than Savage Hulk of course is been able to beat Firelord.. no question

olympian
"when Hercules can put him down with one clear fist... than Savage Hulk of course is been able to beat Firelord.. no question"

Thats because Hercules trows punches with more class than the Hulk.

Your also forgetting while its true he did that, it was a humbling not a fight.

On another ocassion Firelord stalemated Hercules and Thor.

Betageuze
i doubt a fist of for example a Mindless out of control Hulk has less quality than a fist of Hercules....

and even Savage Hulks fist ... has the same quality than Hercs at least....

Hulk is stronger than Hercules

and Hulk is been able to beat Firelord.... Hulk can match Silver Surfer who is above Firelord

jacobo0o
hulk have been able to take heat blast from gladiator and still win the fight

olympian
"i doubt a fist of for example a Mindless out of control Hulk has less quality than a fist of Hercules...."

He punches more but quality is in the skills. Herc owns Hulk in that.

"Hulk is stronger than Hercules"

Can become.

"and Hulk is been able to beat Firelord.... Hulk can match Silver Surfer who is above Firelord"

Hulk never won against Surfer tho. Firelord on the other hand has made Surfer run once and defeated him on another time after blasting his board in two. Hes slighty below if anything. Hes the most underrated herald in my opinion. Now Hulk can put him down or humble him like Herc did. But Firelord using all his powers its a no. Even for Herc. Too much versability on his side.

"hulk have been able to take heat blast from gladiator and still win the fight"

I dont see anything wrong with it. Thor took all the heat vision of Supes and wasent defeated because of that. Hulk however finished the fight with a plot device. If it was just a slugfest i would take it more in account. But it wasent.

guy222
Hulk

Wild Shadow
i gotta go with firelord he is able to focus his blast beyond the core of a sun and keep his distance from hulk after all he dodges asteroids and meteor on a daily bases... he can eventually wear down hulk with his blast.

guy222
Hulk already put down Kril

Knowsbleed33
Firelord.

guy222
Kril is a fave of mine

Great showing vs Thor/Hercules

Bouboumaster
On paper, Firelord should win. But in a comic, Hulk would stomp him.

Master Court
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
On paper, Firelord should win. But in a comic, Hulk would stomp him.

On paper, the Nazi's should've won. But... eek!

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Firelord.

Enyalus
I don't really think Firelord can deal out enough damage to put down Hulk for good.

So, Hulk takes it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.