Atlas vs Atom Smasher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Giant Fight

olympian
Atlas seems more impressive lately. And he was already in the big leagues back when he was named Goliath.

yahman
Originally posted by olympian
Atlas seems more impressive lately. And he was already in the big leagues back when he was named Goliath.

oooh Im Intregued. Whats he been doing? cool

olympian
Well........he knocked immortal hercules out in the Avengers Siege.

* punches Atlas picture *

yahman
Well........he knocked immortal hercules out in the Avengers Siege.

* punches Atlas picture *

Is that it? Or is there more ?

Are we all talking about the same Atlas? Your not referring to the God Atlas are you ?

Oh yeh have you got the new Herc issue yet? How many are there to go ?

olympian
Nono. Im talking about Goliath who later named itself Atlas. Hes on Thunderbolts now.

The ko on immortal Herc is only impressive because it shows he was in the big leagues. The bigger he got the stronger he would be. And unlike Giant Man he had no problems getting actually big.

Herc was drugged and drunked at the time and later Atlas admited if it wasent for that he would had lost. However it indicates the level of strenght he had.

Recently he beat on Ge-nnis. Yeah that one. I think he killed him, but dont remember well now.

About Hercs mini, i have all the issues now. The last issue was fantastic. Issue Four has those feats we talked about and are true. Pretty good mini in my opinion.

yahman
Nono. Im talking about Goliath who later named itself Atlas. Hes on Thunderbolts now.

The ko on immortal Herc is only impressive because it shows he was in the big leagues. The bigger he got the stronger he would be. And unlike Giant Man he had no problems getting actually big.

Herc was drugged and drunked at the time and later Atlas admited if it wasent for that he would had lost. However it indicates the level of strenght he had.

Recently he beat on Ge-nnis. Yeah that one. I think he killed him, but dont remember well now.

About Hercs mini, i have all the issues now. The last issue was fantastic. Issue Four has those feats we talked about and are true. Pretty good mini in my opinion.

Sorry Dude my mistake

Cool Mannn. Was the last issue just as good as we thought it would be?

You obviously read Thunder Bolts? smile Is it worth getting ?

olympian
Its the best Marvel team to read right now. Theyr building Atlas pretty well.

The last issue of Hercs mini was fantastic in my opinion. This feat had more of Hercules character than he had in most appearances of the last decade. Especially if you know a bit about his stories in the myth. And the cooler part is that it opens a way for a sequel. Since he had to go down to the underworld he had to ask Hades for permittion. He granted with a favour to ask "later".

Tieri already said in interviews hes planning a sequel. Lets see if it goes further.

yahman
Its the best Marvel team to read right now. Theyr building Atlas pretty well.

The last issue of Hercs mini was fantastic in my opinion. This feat had more of Hercules character than he had in most appearances of the last decade. Especially if you know a bit about his stories in the myth. And the cooler part is that it opens a way for a sequel. Since he had to go down to the underworld he had to ask Hades for permittion. He granted with a favour to ask "later".

Tieri already said in interviews hes planning a sequel. Lets see if it goes further.

Where the Thunder bolts Dissambled?

Is the title Now Called the New Thunderbolts?

How big can Atlas get? I heard he once supported an Aircraft Carrier. Care to confirm ?

olympian
Its called New Thunderbolts but they werent dissambled or something. Just started from a new issue 1. (Genis getting killed was issue 6 i think).

They do have new members tho. Radiation Man its one of them.

About that feat by memory i cant recall. He can get in highs Hank Pym was/is scared off. With him in the big leagues again i belive he can pull that one off.

yahman
Its called New Thunderbolts but they werent dissambled or something. Just started from a new issue 1. (Genis getting killed was issue 6 i think).

They do have new members tho. Radiation Man its one of them.

About that feat by memory i cant recall. He can get in highs Hank Pym was/is scared off. With him in the big leagues again i belive he can pull that one off.

Who the Hell killed Gennis ? I heard he beat our old friend King Thor?

I havn't been able to find when and where though. sad

olympian
Atlas did.

About Genis and King Thor, funny as it is i havent either. I never recalled him doing it.

golem370
Add Seth

olympian
To this figth? Show some mercy man, he would kill the two with little effort.

armandovalles
Originally posted by yahman
Where the Thunder bolts Dissambled?

Is the title Now Called the New Thunderbolts?

How big can Atlas get? I heard he once supported an Aircraft Carrier. Care to confirm ?

Yea, they were disassembled, but when they heard that the Avengers disassembled too they realized that their were no heroes left for Manhattan because the FF were in space at the time so they reassembled. Now their called the New Thunderbolts, and Mach I is now Mach IV, Atlas and Songbird, the original members, are still there, and theyve added alot of new people like Blizzard, Speed Demon, the Radioactive Man, and Genis-Vell, who now calls himself Photon II. Atlas can only grow to about 60 feet, but when he's pissed off he gets alot bigger, the biggest ive ever seen him get is like 500 feet, which was in Issue #1 of the first Thunderbolts series, the biggest he's gotten lately in the New Thunderbolts was as big as a WTC-size skyscraper, which is in my opinion the new #1 biggest hes ever gotten.

golem370
Seth the god of Evil I mean in a fist fight

golem370
They said he is approaching thors strength

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.