Kurse vs. Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
i ve heard Kurse is more than twice the strenght of Thor

have Herc a chance against him ?

olympian
No. He can hang awhile like Thor does using his golden mace but he doesnt win.

Dark Thor
Kurse is too much for Hercules.

o.g. slaughter
what are all of kurse's abilities and how strong iz herc.

Khellendros
Originally posted by o.g. slaughter
what are all of kurse's abilities and how strong iz herc.
Kurse is double what Thor's strength is when he has his belt of strength on. According to Long Pig, he has near Juggernaut-level invulnerability. He doesn't seem to need to breathe, and is only vulnerable to iron, like all Asgardian elves. Hercules is maybe a little bit stronger than Thor at his base, but most likely is equal with Thor. Herc is outmatched here in every possible way.

o.g. slaughter
well it sounds like kurse jus stomps tha crapp out herc unless herc has some type of strategy

leonidas
<<Kurse is double what Thor's strength is when he has his belt of strength on. According to Long Pig, he has near Juggernaut-level invulnerability. He doesn't seem to need to breathe, and is only vulnerable to iron, like all Asgardian elves. Hercules is maybe a little bit stronger than Thor at his base, but most likely is equal with Thor. Herc is outmatched here in every possible way.>>

yep.

guy222
Kurse is too strong for Herc

nicamarvin
many MANY guys are too strong for the God of strenght...

leonidas
unless herc finds some iron, this is a long fight, but herc loses.

(aww, i was so cute back when i didn't know how to quote someone . . . heh.)

psycho gundam
^ it won't be long, it will be like a bear mauling a hiker.

4 times the strength of classic thor, and without the op specifying where the fight takes place, the default featureless kmc battlezone should be devoid of iron.

Eternal Idol
Kurse ftw. Too strong and too durable for Hercules to beat him.

Mindset
Originally posted by nicamarvin
many MANY guys are too strong for the God of strenght... Not really.

Naija boy
Kurse easily

The Nuul
Kurse stomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.