Kraven the Hunter vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Hunter vs Prey

EsteemedLeader
i finally learned to post scans. i think bats...

NoFate007
Yeah, Batman wins this.

who?-kid
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
i finally learned to post scans. i think bats...
No offence, but the artwork of that particular scan sucks !!

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by who?-kid
No offence, but the artwork of that particular scan sucks !!

oh yeah, well how about this!?

cherry cola
that 's showin' 'em

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by cherry cola
that 's showin' 'em

f***in eh right

pr1983
I'd say batman too...

jacobo0o
when did batman have super human strength??

jacobo0o
i mean speed

who?-kid
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
oh yeah, well how about this!?
It's better.

Dark Thor
Originally posted by jacobo0o
i mean speed

ever since he got skinny big grin

EsteemedLeader
its not superhuman. humans can dodge bullets. and batman is the pinnacle of human perfection. if bruce lee could move so fast that you can barely see him move and catch a cobra with his bare hands, bat can dodge bullets

olympian
Why are you comparing real life with comics.

Captain america is the human perfection poster boy. Not Bats. Physically speaking hes below Rogers.

And hes below Kraven as well. A guy that punches, dodges and fights Spiderman (including winning) is without a doubt above Batman in physicall stats.

They both can do prep.

What can make him lose its the lack of skills and weapons in comparation with Bats.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by olympian
What can make him lose its the lack of skills and weapons in comparation with Bats.

its perfectly fair to think that someone that doesnt have as many skills and is stupid enough not to use weapons doesnt deserve to win

olympian
Its fair to think otherwise. Batman can as easily be overpowered physically by someone levels above him.

And i didnt made myself clear. Kraven does uses weapons and poisons. He has skills. But less than Batman usually implies.

EsteemedLeader
no conventional weaponry of kravens is going to stop bats. and kraven is not physically superior so far as i know. i'll look it up to be fair.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.