did you laugh in Vol.1?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShaKoon
i don't know about you, but i laughed about how many people's limbs, all the blood, bodies and stuff were chopped up! man it was very funny, if you know another funny part in any of the Vols tell me

Morning_Glory
i didnt laugh

Myth
I laughed big time. Especially the first decapitation by O'Ren at the council meeting.

tabby999
yeah, me and my mates were cheering then

shoe-freak
HA HA! yeah! she held up the head and started yelling, that was so funny, also i was laughing when all those people got chopped up!

Ladyluck
I didn't laugh no expression

Myth
Sucks for you then.

RANDOM LAUGH FEST! eek!
laughing laughing out loud
laughing out loud laughing
Happy Dance laughing
LOL! laughing out loud
laughing
ROTFLMGDFSFAO!

shoe-freak
Originally posted by Ladyluck
I didn't laugh no expression

too scared by the hundreds of limbs being chopped off or the samurai sword scary?

asoylentorange
I laughed.

oxMia_Wallacexo
yeh i laughed

GreenFist
This part i laughed big time on is where she is smashing Buck head in the door

remy_17
yeah def. laughed, MANY times. I dont see how you couldnt.

Susimetsa
No much laughing here, but I did chuckle a few times...

DarthLazious
No laughing for me in K.B 1 but I did laugh in K.B 2 for sure.

NoFate007
Of course I laughed lol

Elm_Psycho1428
how could u not to....when u see all those ppl beeing slaughterd lol

man....that part when the guy from the 88 got killed by that axe thru his head!! OMG that was hilarious!

KILLBILLFREAK
I laughed when Elle was screaming when she got her eye tooken out of her

Elm_Psycho1428
yeah lol....i dont even know how u scream like that.....if she screamd more itd go to ultrasonic LOL

what bout the guy getting his tong ripped out in the Hospital LOL!.....that gotta hurt

justdecent
of course i laughed otherwise i would have never seen the second one, cuz it was too ridiculous to be entirely serious... it was a satire on japanese fighting movies from eras ago.

Son of Boromir
it was funny how all the blood spewed out from just a cut and when she spanked that kid

dark cobra66
the Kill bill movies is the most pathetic attempt at an assassin movie that i have ever seen. In fact, I would rather stand and watch my dog take a dump then watch those movies again.

KILLBILLFREAK
Then go watch ur dog take a crap

kill the bill
i laughed when that one chick at the begging pulled out the gun a uma had a knife and through it that was pretty cool!

Flavio
i laughed lots, even with the songs...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.