Happy Birthday Tron!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hulk Power
Today is Tron's birthday. Let's all tell him happy birthday in this thread. happybday

Morning_Glory
cake happy b-day

Superman 24
Yes, I am the third person. Happy B Day TRON Happy Dance

Hulk Power
Come on guys, say happy birthday to Tron. I think he deserves it after all the hard work he does around here. (no offense Paola) wink

gautam
HAPPY BDAY TRON!

masterbruce
I refuse to join in on this "happy birthday" wagon

this is not a versus topic and is off-topic and therefore needs to be shut down IMMEDIATELY

Tron would be ashamed of you guys, so blatantly violating forum rules

I am simply disgusted ... UGH

long pig
Who's Tron?
evil face

Hulk Power
Originally posted by long pig
Who's Tron?
evil face

shocking Shame on you.

long pig
Tron from the ci-tay?!

Hulk Power
Originally posted by long pig
Tron from the ci-tay?!

What!? huh

whobdamandog
Ci-taay of Compton..keep on rockinn!!
Happy B-Day Tron!!

Oh yeah no offense Hulk Power.. but this is a real brown nosing type of thread, and I can only think of one reason as to why you've created it....The reason is..duh..duh..duh..duh..

YOU WANT TO BE A MODERATOR...LOL..

If you want to become tight with the mods, at least try not to make it so blatantly obvious...besides, I believe Paola is the one you should be stalking anyway..Am I right Ms. Paola? Oh yeah did I mention that your beautiful too? When's your birthday? Can I become a mod now..huh..can I huh? laughing laughing

Hulk Power
Originally posted by whobdamandog
Ci-taay of Compton..keep on rockinn!!
Happy B-Day Tron!!

Oh yeah no offense Hulk Power.. but this is a real brown nosing type of thread, and I can only think of one reason as to why you've created it....The reason is..duh..duh..duh..duh..

YOU WANT TO BE A MODERATOR...LOL..

If you want to become tight with the mods, at least try not to make it so blatantly obvious...besides, I believe Paola is the one you should be stalking anyway..Am I right Ms. Paola? Oh yeah did I mention that your beautiful too? When's your birthday? Can I become a mod now..huh..can I huh? laughing laughing

I'm not sucking up to anyone. I think Tron is cool and he deserves some recognition. If I wanted to become a moderator then I should be sucking up to Raz, not Paola or Tron. I'm not interested in becoming a mod so you can rest assured that I did not create this thread for that reason.

DarkCrawler
Happy Birthday! thumb up

ZephroCarnelian
Happy birthday dude.

All the best.

willRules
Happy Birthday Tron!

Pointinel
happy birthday fam

Whirlysplatt
Happy Birthday Tron have a good one smile

masterbruce
I can't believe this thread hasn't been shut down yet!!!

its an egregious violation of forum conduct.

heresy, I say

willRules
Originally posted by masterbruce
I can't believe this thread hasn't been shut down yet!!!

its an egregious violation of forum conduct.

heresy, I say

You do know who Tron is right? Tron the Moderater? geez................

supremthor
happy b-day tron.

Dark Thor
his birthday was yesterda no expression

EsteemedLeader
indeed it was. i sent him a PM happy birthday a long time ago. why would you make a thread when you all could PM him?

pr1983
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
indeed it was. i sent him a PM happy birthday a long time ago. why would you make a thread when you all could PM him?

Too many pm's... stick out tongue

Happy Birthday Tron...

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by pr1983
Too many pm's... stick out tongue

Happy Birthday Tron...

his birthday was yesterday. if you really cared you would have sent him a PM then. you didnt even know he had a birthday until you saw this thread!!!!

pr1983
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
his birthday was yesterday. if you really cared you would have sent him a PM then. you didnt even know he had a birthday until you saw this thread!!!!

I know... but i didnt see this thread yesterday did i... so a belated Happy Birthday is what i offer...

the point of these threads is for those who wouldnt normally notice...

and assuming i dont care just because i was late is silly...

CorderaMitchell
Lol, I never knew.

happy b-day tron...

masterbruce
Tron or Paola, do your job as moderators and SHUT this travesty of a thread down IMMEDIATELY or at the very least move it

its very existence disturbs every living cell in my body

EsteemedLeader
i bet Paola would close it. Tron is probably scoping this thread and laughing his @$$ off.

Hulk Power
Originally posted by masterbruce
Tron or Paola, do your job as moderators and SHUT this travesty of a thread down IMMEDIATELY or at the very least move it

its very existence disturbs every living cell in my body

SHUT UP ALREADY. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN DON'T POST HERE! Why do you have to ***** so much? Just mind your own business and shut up!

masterbruce
Originally posted by Hulk Power
SHUT UP ALREADY. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN DON'T POST HERE! Why do you have to ***** so much? Just mind your own business and shut up!

relax dude I was just being facetious big grin

CorderaMitchell
LOl!!!

Fanboy
Happy birthday Tron and thanks for closing down mr first few forums next time you do that just f------ kill me. Or have bigger ways of putting me down. My birthday is July first maybe you can ruin everything else for me on my birthday.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Fanboy
Happy birthday Tron and thanks for closing down mr first few forums next time you do that just f------ kill me. Or have bigger ways of putting me down. My birthday is July first maybe you can ruin everything else for me on my birthday.

ooh, someones cranky smile

Fanboy
God d--- right I am cranky s---. Trying to fit in and someone just f---- around like that and crap. I am glad I am not a total nerd/geek or I would have killed myself or something.

Dr. Diamond
today is tron's birthday...he's the black panther fanboy...he hangs out in wakanda ... when he's not moderating these forums...happy birthday to tron,happy birthday to tron,the ladies love him, the ladies love him.(feel free to set this to music)

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Fanboy
God d--- right I am cranky s---. Trying to fit in and someone just f---- around like that and crap. I am glad I am not a total nerd/geek or I would have killed myself or something.

huh??

Superman 24
Tron didn't show up for his own, Birthday Forum sad

CorderaMitchell
He usually doesn't show up until like 1 am or 3 am...

Superman 24
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
He usually doesn't show up until like 1 am or 3 am...

I get it, now. TRON IS BATMAN

CorderaMitchell
Indeed, so you to must naturally be enemies then...

What happened to your fanboy killer sig?

Superman 24
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Indeed, so you to must naturally be enemies then...

What happened to your fanboy killer sig?

you needed, a microscope, to see it, and namor(darkc guy) said he will fix it, but then ran away.

DigiMark007
Ok...enough Moderator ass-kissing... hug

Now, if you direct it toward me, your newest and sexiest Mod, in the form of cash and/or free comics, that's an entirely different story... wink

Happy Birthday! Closing....

Tron
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.