Plo Koon's face and voice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShaKoon
hey does anyone have a pic of plo koon's real face or his voice, because i don't have hyperspace so i can't find out his voice.

i have searched the internet and can't get anything.

masterkit
I think on starwars.com they have a pic of him without those eye things.

CobbleR
Is there a reason why his light saber was yellow but was changed to blue?

darthrevan89
Plo Koon sucks hahahahahahah...

Lord Matreid
Originally posted by darthrevan89
Plo Koon sucks hahahahahahah...

Right on!notworthy

MAKASHIMAN
Plo Koon is kool but i'd rather spend my time looking for more info on Yoda or pics of a young Yoda.

DarthChris
Originally posted by CobbleR
Is there a reason why his light saber was yellow but was changed to blue? Its yellow on the ep. 1 action figure because he never used it in ep 1 in episode 2 he used his lightsaber and it was blue.

FistoFan
Where on starwars.com?

shoe-freak
on the figures, go on ****thelightsaber**** to find jedi lightsaber colors

ESB-1138
Have you noticed Plo Koon never says anything in the movies.

FistoFan
There's a deleted scene in Episode II where he talks. And there's a deleted scene in Episode III where he talks right before he dies.

Ogami Itto
really???

shoe-freak
awesome!! where'd you find out!?

Darth_Janus
This thread is about as interesting as discussing ovarian cysts in gym class.

Booyah! Random pic time!

FistoFan
I know where the script for the Episode II deleted scene is: http://massassi.yavin4.com/sw/m2lost13.htm
It starts at EXTERIOR in brown and bold and ends before EXTERIOR in tan and bold.

FistoFan
In Episode III, what he says before he dies is, "There they are. Land on the nearest platform."

Captain REX
Yup.

But nothing was recorded, I don't think.

And if you mean Plo Koon's species without goggles and mask, I found some fan-art somewhere that looked pretty good, no clue where it was though.

FistoFan
Go to www.starwars.com/databank/character/plokoon/?id=bts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.