what song is better

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

b-dan
what one do you like duel of the fates or battle of heros. i like battle of heros for some reason.

Dark Thor
i like "Anakin vs. Obi-wan" track 9 on the soundtrack

Tangible God
I like it when Vader arrives on the second Death Star and the Stormtrooper Marching band starts playing "We are the Champions."

SnakeEyes
Well, to be the first one to actually answer the question, I like Battle of the Heroes better. Probably because it's and awesome song, and because of the fact that I have heard Duel of the Fates millions of times.

DeVi| D0do
DOTF. It's so much more epic... it just rocks!

HimoKun
I perosnally like I'm not Okay by My Chemical Romance. Very good song. yes

CobbleR
I think both songs are pretty good but I would have to go with Duel of the Fates

Tangible God
Referesh my memory, where was Battle of Heroes played again?

darthrevan89
Damn...hmm I like them both to much to decide.

Master Shaak Ti
Duel Of The Fates. I cant get tired of hearing that song.

Illustrious
Battle of Heroes plays when the buildings go down on Mustafar and Anakin and Obi-Wan are swinging around on ropes and floating on pods.

I personally like Duel of the Fates better. It has a more classic feel, and from a compositional aspect, it has more dramatic undertone. DotF sets itself up better, and plays better with the scene in my opinion. I like BoH, but DotF is one of the classics that makes SW have the best music in film history.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.