70s star wars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mike_oxbig
i heard a rumor the other day that theres actualy an episode 4,5 and 6 which was made in the 70s set after episode 12 n3! what the ****! ne information wud be very grateful

muserke
No shit, Sherlock.

mike_oxbig
hey i just wanna know if its true or not we dont have cinemas where i come from

muserke
You can find out a lot of it over here.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f5/

And of course.
www.starwars.com

mike_oxbig
im not falling for that, those links are for gay p*rn arent they! thanks alot wud somebody just answer me and give me some inormation on the plot etc. i think it wud be cool if yoda went after darth vader and obi wan decides to kill anakins kids because they are a threat so vader hunts down obiwan and kills him. that wud be sweet

Three Owls
you are not funny

muserke
no expression

Riiiight.

Well of course there are ep IV, V and VI. Have you been living under a rock in Siberia? The plot? I'm not gonna waste my time on telling you that. Go to starwars.com, plenty of information there.

mike_oxbig
im not trying to be funny you jerk and i only have half an hour left on this computer before i have to get the bus and go back to the village where we do not have computers

mike_oxbig

Three Owls
Originally posted by Three Owls
you are not funny

Dark Exile
Ease off him, alright.

Darth_fury
so your sayin u never heard of darth vader before

Morridini
He seems to be Restricted now.

viking12344
I found this very funny.

((The_Anomaly))
this guy cant be serious...

DeVi| D0do
you are not funny

Captain REX
Freeeeeeeeeeeak... no expression

Padawan
Must be a joker. How can anyone have watched all of the last three prequils and then not realize after that, that there were three that came before it? Or at least SOMETHING? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Arbiter
Why watch 1, 2, and 3 if you never heard of the OT?

Padawan
The guy's just got issues. roll eyes (sarcastic) I was just looking at some of the other posts he's made on this website. Seems he likes to start fights and name call.

Originally posted by Arbiter
Why watch 1, 2, and 3 if you never heard of the OT?

Ogami Itto
that guy must have bin pissed when he walked out of episode 3!!

"that was a crap ending!! so the bad guys win??"

Stunrun
It would be pretty damn interesting if somone had no clue about the OTstick out tongue

what the hell!? that moisterising cream took 30 years off Harrison Ford !?blink umm, Alec Guiness is dead, right?confusedstick out tongue

bilb
laughing laughing laughing

((The_Anomaly))
laughing out loud

Darth_Rankkor
What the f**k?

jabbar
this guy is funny big grin

mossman
So, let's get this straight (I'm strapping myself in):

You live in a village in which you have "no cinemas" and have to get a bus to reach internet access, yes?
Okay, I know places which may possibly be as isolated as this in the UK.

Yet, in spite of "having no cinemas", you are well aware of the three Star Wars films made since 1999 and spend your oh-so-valuable and limited internet time - not ordering essential, and otherwise unavailable, items or doing work/research as one may expect - but on these message boards (quite obscure message boards for someone with little exposure to cinema to frequent, IMHO) discussing films you heard "may exist".

Oh yeah, and the films in question are arguably the most lucrative trio in movie history - occupying positions 2, 19 and 23 in the all time list of highest-grossing movies ever.
Each of those three films in question were the highest-grossing movies of the respecitve years they were released, and Star Wars was, for some time THE highest-grossing movie EVER.

The joke was initially moderately funny - but clinging to this really ragged notion that you may actually be telling the truth does not make it funnier.
Really, it doesn't.

There are references to the original Star Wars trilogy in virtually every branch of the media, and the original movie has been shown on terrestrial television in the UK several times to my knowledge - most recently EARLIER THIS YEAR.
It is one of the most discussed/celebrated/influential series of films ever.
I expect there are remote tribes in the middle of the Australian outback who have heard of Star Wars.

So, yeah - give us a break...

Darth243
wow............its disco vader.......lol imagine darth vader in the movie "saturday night fever"

b-dan
Originally posted by mike_oxbig
i heard a rumor the other day that theres actualy an episode 4,5 and 6 which was made in the 70s set after episode 12 n3! what the ****! ne information wud be very grateful you a sad strange little man everyone knows that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its called the orignal trilogy in the BIG SILVER BOX SET WITH VADER ON IT

overlord
I think this guy has been here before..
Just check my profile with quotes of weird people. He's either Alpha Centauri or Stinger78.

PVS
thats great that you bumped a year old thread just to tell us
of your disproval of a member who was banned long long ago. thumb up

you know, i bumped a year old thread today as well.
difference: i did it by accident and for some reason which only you
and god knows, you did this on purpose. no

PVS
:edit:

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by Darth_Rankkor
What the f**k? http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4672175

ROTFLMAO!

overlord
Originally posted by PVS
thats great that you bumped a year old thread just to tell us
of your disproval of a member who was banned long long ago. thumb up

you know, i bumped a year old thread today as well.
difference: i did it by accident and for some reason which only you
and god knows, you did this on purpose. no Oops, I don't know how I even got in this thread.
I must have been going through people's comments again too far. I always assume that people their comments can't be too old.

Stealth Agent
you are not funny

yeah he ****in is, lmao

LovelyOne
Originally posted by mike_oxbig
hey i just wanna know if its true or not we dont have cinemas where i come from

what the **** are you on mate? Stop trying to wind people up laughing out loud

No cinemas in the UK hahahah laughing No DVD shops either? no televisions too?? shut up man..who you trying to fool? laughing out loud

Its so small in this country you could travel a few miles out of your village and come across a city with cinemas in it..

steverules
no cinema, no computer and not much Star wars....wow.

Mišt
Originally posted by LovelyOne
what the **** are you on mate? Stop trying to wind people up laughing out loud

No cinemas in the UK hahahah laughing No DVD shops either? no televisions too?? shut up man..who you trying to fool? laughing out loud

Its so small in this country you could travel a few miles out of your village and come across a city with cinemas in it..

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar31218_49.gif

LovelyOne

Sesse
UK = Ukanda?

LovelyOne
Uinted Kingdom.....U.K

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.