Ultron vs. Ironman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
Discuss

willRules
Ultron has taken on a team of Avengers, including Iron-man and won. His Adamantium exoskeleton gives him a huge durability advantage in this fight..................

DrDoom
Yeah, IM is gonna get slaughtered.

jacobo0o
iron man could win like 3 out of 10

guy222
Originally posted by Dark Thor
Discuss

Ultron FTW

tkitna
Ultron wins

I do have a question though, if Ultrons exoskeleton is still Adamantium, how did Sentry cave her face in? Was it stated that its adamantium still or is she made out of something else?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Dark Thor
Discuss

Ultron takes the majority

Priest
Ultron 10/10

The Fake Macoy
Can Ironman override Ultron's ability to control any electronic device? Either way, Ultron is WAY stronger and wins this.

TricksterPriest
While I admit Extremis vs. Ultron's control would be interesting, I don't think Tony's got any way of taking Ultron out, especially not this new one.

D-Block
Originally posted by tkitna
Ultron wins

I do have a question though, if Ultrons exoskeleton is still Adamantium, how did Sentry cave her face in? Was it stated that its adamantium still or is she made out of something else?

Because Sentry's a bad boy. Ultron FTW against IM.

Priest
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Can Ironman override Ultron's ability to control any electronic device? Either way, Ultron is WAY stronger and wins this.
Probably not..But I wouldn't doubt that Ultron can some how manipulate IM own armor tho.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.