Who can Superman beat easily in Marvel or DC?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fanboy
I would like to see alot of opinions.

pr1983
Most of the earth bound heroes in marvel and dc...

the list is way too long to mention...

but anyway...

all the x-men bar phoenix...

all the avengers bar maybe thor or sentry (not sure about him)...

and many many more...

Fanboy
Jee that was not very informative I am talking about listing individuals like who in the x-men just make a list of people not teams.

olympian
Your exageratting. Beating and easily? Streeth levels. Most mid level heroes. Top tier heroes let it be low or high arent going down easy.

And heroes with cosmic related powers even less.

"all the x-men bar phoenix..."

And Magneto. Uber Rogue if she manages to absorse him. Alex Summers. Polaris maybe. Professor X. Emma frost.

"all the avengers bar maybe thor or sentry (not sure about him)..."

And Hulk. And Iron man with a pretty good armour. And Vision. And She Hulk with power up. And Hercules. And thor. And Scarlet Witch. And Quasar. (yes i know they arent now in the team. But they are long standing members. The current team has nothing)

Other heroes? Ghost Rider, Doc Strange, Drax, Gladiator, The Heralds, Nefaria, Graviton....

Creshosk
Easily?

Only people much higher than his level. . .

stormfront13
did you just say alex summers is a hard battle for superman?

pr1983
Originally posted by olympian
Your exageratting. Beating and easily? Streeth levels. Most mid level heroes. Top tier heroes let it be low or high arent going down easy.

And heroes with cosmic related powers even less.

"all the x-men bar phoenix..."

And Magneto. Uber Rogue if she manages to absorse him. Alex Summers. Polaris maybe. Professor X. Emma frost.

"all the avengers bar maybe thor or sentry (not sure about him)..."

And Hulk. And Iron man with a pretty good armour. And Vision. And She Hulk with power up. And Hercules. And thor. And Scarlet Witch. And Quasar. (yes i know they arent now in the team. But they are long standing members. The current team has nothing)

Other heroes? Ghost Rider, Doc Strange, Drax, Gladiator, The Heralds, Nefaria, Graviton....

magneto maybe, but he isnt an xman...

rogue? no... hes too fast...

alex summers? i sincerely doubt it...

polaris has no chance...

professor x and emma have to hit him quicker than he can hit them...

i didnt count hulk as an avenger...

iron man i still dont see it...

hercules, maybe (though ill admit i havent seen as much of hercules as id like to) scarlet witch, maybe if its reality altering wanda who happens to be insane...

for every hero who can beat him, there are about ten who can't...

Creshosk
Originally posted by stormfront13
did you just say alex summers is a hard battle for superman? No, I said that it's not an easy battle.

pr1983
Originally posted by Creshosk
No, I said that it's not an easy battle.

Yes it is...

Fanboy
Oh Jee thanks comic smart guys but I just wanted to know who he can beat easily not have a lot of trouble with.

jgiant
most all cosmic beings, juggs, hulk, hulk killer humanoid, lobo, anyone with kryponite, ect.

jgiant
Originally posted by jgiant
most all cosmic beings, juggs, hulk, hulk killer humanoid, lobo, anyone with kryponite, ect.
sorry, read title to fast.

jgiant
anyone below 100 ton class w/o kryptonite, anyone without uber mental, cosmic powers.

Creshosk
Originally posted by pr1983
Yes it is... I totally misread the thread. laughing out loud

I though it said "Who can easily beat superman. . ." embarrasment

pr1983
Originally posted by Creshosk
I totally misread the thread. laughing out loud

I though it said "Who can easily beat superman. . ." embarrasment

Oh, ok... no biggie...

jgiant
its all good.

armandovalles
anyone at Thanos-level or above can easily beat Superman.

Fanboy
Okay again this is Who can Superman easily beat in Marvel or DC not who can easily beat him.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by pr1983
Yes it is...

agreed

jacobo0o
this does say beat easily right??
i know that he would beat iron man but iron man will not lose easily
in avenger justice league iron man shot and beated up superman
of course he was tired from thor fight and iron man shot him in the back
but u should always be aware

jacobo0o
so stop saying he can beat iron man

jacobo0o
easily

spiderboy5
anyone could beat superman if they have a big chunk of kryptonite with them laughing laughing laughing laughing out loud

supremthor
but no has off yet

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by jgiant
anyone below 100 ton class w/o kryptonite, anyone without uber mental, cosmic powers.

I don't think hulk is...

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by supremthor
but no has off yet

So true smile

EsteemedLeader
iron man could take supes and beat him and his little super dog too!

EsteemedLeader
supes can easily beat wolverine

Illustrious
Originally posted by Fanboy
Okay again this is Who can Superman easily beat in Marvel or DC not who can easily beat him.

Haven't you figured this out yet?

Use your own knowledge instead of asking someone who can babysit for you.

The list of people that can beat Supes is MUCH shorter than the list of people that can't, to compile a master list is pretty much too tedious to be attempted. Use your head.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Illustrious
Haven't you figured this out yet?

The list of people that can beat Supes is MUCH shorter than the list of people that can't, to compile a master list is pretty much too tedious to be attempted. Use your head.

I agree good post smile If a bit aggressive smile

EsteemedLeader
supes beat terminator with ease. mister terrific. probly hourman. two-face. as for marvel, black cat, rhino, blade. and he could take Whirlysplatt, lol

keep the receipts big grin

stay ninja ninja

leonidas
he could take whirly?! maybe kuntz, but whirly - he-b-da-man!!

<<Haven't you figured this out yet?
The list of people that can beat Supes is MUCH shorter than the list of people that can't, to compile a master list is pretty much too tedious to be attempted. Use your head.>>

yep. hero by hero list would be ridiculous and enormously long. but i'll start one anyway smile

i think he would beat gladiator and silver surfer easily.
oh, and thanos. big grin

but NOT whirly, nosireebob, not whirly . . . eek!

olympian
"magneto maybe, but he isnt an xman..."

Belongs to the universe of the team and was a member. And he can most definatly.

"rogue? no... hes too fast..."

All she needs its physical contact. I agree, that she will only likely take 1 out of 10, but its still a possible win for her. wer talking who has chances against Superman and with her powerset and as slim the chance is, its still one.

"alex summers? i sincerely doubt it..."

Didnt he gave problems to the Hulk, ? How did Hulk`s fight against him went ? (i think it was an X-factor tie in).

"polaris has no chance..."

On a lower level than Magneto but yes she does. Mags, her and Dr Polaris(Dc) have changes. They have a huge powerset.

"professor x and emma have to hit him quicker than he can hit them..."

They actually just have to think faster. Superman has had problems before against opponents of this nature.

"i didnt count hulk as an avenger..."

Well hes a founding member. And counting or not its still of use for the thread. And he can win in a slugfest for sure. Can also lose yeah but thats his game more than its Supes.

"iron man i still dont see it..."

Doesnt win unless he uses the same kind of tricks he used to Ko Herc and Hulk. But wont be going down right away either. Thats also another point of use for the thread.

"hercules, maybe (though ill admit i havent seen as much of hercules as id like to) scarlet witch, maybe if its reality altering wanda who happens to be insane..."

Scarlet witch`s powerset on her high feats are indeed insane. Hercules in a slugfest or a skills fight like WW recently did.

"for every hero who can beat him, there are about ten who can't..."

Sure but there are who can. Thats the point. The same apllies if you use Thor or SS at DC.

jacobo0o
is this about winning??
i thought it was about who superman could beat easily?

olympian
It isent about winning no. Thats why i use some characters that while they wont win probably a straight fight, they wont go down without a fight.

Like Iron man. Like Rogue.

ImmortalOne
Rogue too slow !!
Iron Man needs prep anyways, does he get some ??

Juntai
Superman's greatest power is to win at all odds.

snoopdogg

All she needs its physical contact. I agree, that she will only likely take 1 out of 10, but its still a possible win for her. wer talking who has chances against Superman and with her powerset and as slim the chance is, its still one.

Rogue has Warbirds powers including superstrength, flight, durability and such.

Superman beat Warbird in the JLA/Avengers crossover just by using his superspeed. He just flew around her in circles and she just passed out. He didnt even lay a finger on her.

Rogues chances are pretty slim as are Iron Mans.

ZephroCarnelian
In a physical battle only TOP tier heroes - Thor and Gladiator etc - stand a chance.

Magical fighters - Dr Strange etc.

Cosmics - Surfer, Thanos.

Psychics - Jean, Cable....

------------------------------------------------

Of course - even a lot of these depend on Supes' attitude to the battle.

In reality - even the magic/telepathy users could go down in a split second.

As people have said before - compared to the list of people he CAN beat easily, the list of those he CAN'T is very small.

pr1983
"magneto maybe, but he isnt an xman..."

Belongs to the universe of the team and was a member. And he can most definatly.

standard magneto? no... uber black hole magneto... yes imo...

A punch in the jaw wont be absorbed...

I didnt read it, but even if he did, thats the hulk, a mindless monster... superman is much more intelligent...

she's equal at best to standard magneto, so i still say no...

true, but supermans mind moves faster than theres...

i'd actually back supes 1 on 1, but not easily...

oh, true, but i just dont see him beating superman whatsoever... but yeah he'll put up a fight...

That wonder woman fight was a bit silly imo... hercules from what ive heard is rather impressive (to say the least), so even if supes wins it wont be easily i agree...

totally agree... but this thread isnt about who can beat him...

Fanboy
Yes finally someone smart. Why would Iron Man or Warbird have a chance against Superman? So retarted.

golem370
Interloper of Ikaris vs Superman or Carnage Vision Dr Strange

Parallex
I'm pretty sure that supes could do a job on Ironman wit ease Bro. All due respect.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.