Dabura (DBZ) vs Spawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sonic x 20
Two Devil Kings, one winner. Which one of these Devil Kings will win. Choose which one will more likely win and tell why they should be the New Supreme Devil King!!!!!

Hoshi
dabura was as strong as gohan ssj2 , and that means a lot since gohan defeated cell.

Sonic x 20
Dabura put up a good challenge against Gohan and he never was able to defeat him. Buu was the only one that defeated Dabura.

Sonic x 20
Spawn has some very Powerful attacks that may help him against Dabura. What do you think?

Hit_and_Miss
spawn has no chance....

NO one can match anyone from DBZ the only ones in that you can try to match outside of it is fidel and mr Hercule/satan

DarkRiku13
totally dabura but i clicked friggin Spawn on accident. Sorry.

Sonic x 20
You can pick Dabura if you want since you accidently picked Spawn. You can pick who ever as long as we know who should be the Supreme Devil King. wink wink wink wink

Darth Mantis
All Dabura has to do is spit on spawn and he turns to stone.

Sonic x 20
I accidently forgot about that move. He did that to Piccolo and Krillin. I guess Dabura wins this one.

Sonic x 20
Spawn uses his cape to reflect attacks. Also, Spawn is already dead so he can't die, although it looks like Spawn lost, he can't lose. He just didn't choose to win if he loses. IF HE LOSES?????

GGgrievous725
spawn would win people have you actually ever read the comics he can blend into the enviroment using his cape he has been stabbed, shot and much more besides gohan hadnt trained in years so he was much much weaker than he wouldve been when he defeated cell

Sonic x 20
Spawn is already dead and Dabura may have a chance at winning, but since Spawn's cape can reflect attacks, I don't know.

Hit_and_Miss
Spawn is cool and all, but any DBZ fighters power lvl is just too much for spawn.

Sonic x 20
You are right about that. One blast from Dabura and it's over, but Spawn will come back. big grin big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.