NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lil Krueger
Heres how you play: Choose an funny or serious event that happened to you and type it here, then end of it, say NOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Okay? Good.

What? My waffles fell?! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Tangible God
What, I'm reading another NOOOOOO! thread?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Admiral Akbar
wtf....

Lil Krueger
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
wtf....

........your stupid...

Human Vader
Don't steal other people's pics Akbar, not cool!!!!11!11

Lol jk I don't care. Too bad I'm not at home, I have the perfect pic for this on my comp.

darthrevan89
Originally posted by Lil Krueger
Heres how you play: Choose an funny or serious event that happened to you and type it here, then end of it, say NOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Okay? Good.

What? My waffles fell?! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Goddamnit stop posting already!!! mad

darthrevan89
This thread has been reported.

Lil Krueger
Revan just SHUTUP!!! God..if you hate stop replying to my threads!!!!!! God...I ****in hate you! Heres an idea: Go to hell!

Tangible God
Revan just SHUTUP!!! God..if you hate stop replying to my threads!!!!!! God...I ****in hate you! Heres an idea: Go to hell! We only reply to threads we hate, just to pick on the li'l bastard who made 'em.

Illustrious
I'll have you know that was reported too wink.

Tangible God
Ohh... sad

Illustrious
not you :P.

Tangible God
oh thank god bunny

Ushgarak
Sigh.. calm it down with the insults, folks.

Dark Thor
(in vader's voice) Yes, Master

Tangible God
Blast! Damn it! Ass! B*tch! Sh*t! Foreigners! Immigrants!

Lil Krueger
WHy do you guys hate me so much? Im a member of KMC like you guys! no

Tangible God
WHy do you guys hate me so much? Im a member of KMC like you guys! no Oh Big Whoop!

Like that makes up for your subpar intellect.

OOO listen to me, I'm being all smart and stuff. cool

Lil Krueger
Originally posted by Tangible God
Oh Big Whoop!

Like that makes up for your subpar intellect.

OOO listen to me, I'm being all smart and stuff. cool

Racist...I have average intelligence of 13 year old since I am 13 year old. So shut up. I make one ONE simple post then you guys go like "STOP MAKING POSTS!"

Tangible God
Racist...I have average intelligence of 13 year old since I am 13 year old. So shut up. I make one ONE simple post then you guys go like "STOP MAKING POSTS!" Maybe it's CAUSE you're 13 years old?

And how the f*ck am I racist?

Dark Thor
thats what i was thinking. Is Lil Krueger smart? NNNNOOOOO Is this thread a good one? NNNNNNOOOOOO Am i ugly? nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooo

darthrevan89
Racist...I have average intelligence of 13 year old since I am 13 year old. So shut up. I make one ONE simple post then you guys go like "STOP MAKING POSTS!"

Perhaps it because just about every post you make is completely and totally stupid.

Lil Krueger
And how the f*ck am I racist?

Wrong thread...Also if you think the thread is stupid, WHY THE F*CK DO YOU BOTHER TO EVEN READ THIS THREAD?

Tangible God
Wrong thread...Also if you think the thread is stupid, WHY THE F*CK DO YOU BOTHER TO EVEN READ THIS THREAD? To make fun of halfwits like you.

HimoKun
Wrong thread...Also if you think the thread is stupid, WHY THE F*CK DO YOU BOTHER TO EVEN READ THIS THREAD?

calm down. I'm sure we can work this out. Just calm down.

And the reason they hate this thread ,s ibecause it has no relevnace ot Star Wars, therefor does not belong here.

darthrevan89
Originally posted by HimoKun
calm down. I'm sure we can work this out. Just calm down.

And the reason they hate this thread ,s ibecause it has no relevnace ot Star Wars, therefor does not belong here.

Hear the words of wisdom!notworthy

Tangible God
Yep, not to mention you proclaimed yourself the Dark Lord of KMC. Not a good idea, if you're 13, have a Neo Avatar, and are behind the average intelligence level of young teenagers.

darthrevan89
Yep, not to mention you proclaimed yourself the Dark Lord of KMC. Not a good idea, if you're 13, have a Neo Avatar, and are behind the average intelligence level of young teenagers.

Is that what his avatar is? It always drives me nuts everytime I see it.

Lil Krueger
I dont care what you guys are saying. I bet my 100 bucks your 13 or 12 year olds.

Tangible God
Looks like it anyway, black hair, black glasses, black leather, firing two guns in the air...in can only be one thing. Neo/Mr.Anderson. In whom we should be surprised to see.

Lil Krueger
Looks like it anyway, black hair, black glasses, black leather, firing two guns in the air...in can only be one thing. Neo/Mr.Anderson. In whom we should be surprised to see.

What you got against my avatar?

darthrevan89
I dont care what you guys are saying. I bet my 100 bucks your 13 or 12 year olds.

Dude I am almost 16, already have my friggen permit and know how to drive. So give me your $100 bucks.

HimoKun

No, I'm 22 with a wife and a child coming. I think that you now owe me 100 bucks.

Lil Krueger
Originally posted by HimoKun
No, I'm 22 with a wife and a child coming. I think that you now owe me 100 bucks.

I wasn't really talking about you. Just Darthrevan89 and Tangiblegod. Heres internet bucks.

Tangible God
And I'll bet my $1.50 that I used to have more than a hundred dollars, but I spent it all at the sandbox where I was buying crack from my fellow babies.

Lil Krueger
And I'll bet my $1.50 that I used to have more than a hundred dollars, but I spent it all at the sandbox where I was buying crack from my fellow babies.

Wow, your a drug addict. Glad im not, since I'll see you at the Grave First!

Illustrious
Wow, your a drug addict. Glad im not, since I'll see you at the Grave First!

Someone does know sarcasm when they see it.

Tangible God
I know, it's about time someone could see it.

Darth L. Dipsit
Sorry to interrupt, and meaning no disrespect or intrusion, but I came to this thread in mild curiosity of what the NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Game was, but this seems to have become very hostile. Mr. Lil Krueger, sir, it is a shame that you feel so insulted, but perhaps, if this thread has been done by you before and was disliked, then perhaps it might be better to make a less conspicuous approach at the moment. Sorry to bother you, but it seems as though this conflict is not really going anywhere. My apologies if I have made offense to anyone here.

Kudos to HimoKun for his diplomatic approach. Such sensitivity works wonders and I can only hope that I would be as lucky to be treated with similar respect by people like you in the future should I ever be in Lil Krueger's position (it happens).

Peace be with you all.

Tangible God
I wish I was sensitive.

But I was put in an Iraqi Prisoner of War Camp during Vietnam.

MedullaPancreas
This thread looks interesti--....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Count Dooku
........your stupid...

Say what? Lil Krueger hasn't been banned yet for his petty insults and bad attitude towards others?!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Lil Krueger
You guys insulted me first so Im insulting to you back. Equivalent Exchange

Count Dooku
You guys insulted me first so Im insulting to you back. Equivalent Exchange

Don't try to pull that Collateral shit with me, son! If someone insults you, you obviously report them.

And no one insulted you, but a majority of people did indeed hate your lame post.... Me being on the list.

Illustrious
Lil Krueger would find great company in DarthMaul9123!

Darth_Janus
Yeah, something like this...

Lord-Nihilus
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Yeah, something like this...

Thats fuc*ing hilarious!!

lol

Himokun made a good point, its a Star Wars Literature and Expanded universe, so dont come on here saying, hey, guys, im drinking Jesus Juice, guess who with....

You do that else where, you little freak!

Darth Kronos

umm yea my avatar is the ghosty guy from matrix..is that a bad thing confused ..will you guys hate me for it stick out tongue

Tangible God
Originally posted by Count Dooku
Don't try to pull that Collateral shit with me, son! If someone insults you, you obviously report them.

And no one insulted you, but a majority of people did indeed hate your lame post.... Me being on the list. Hear Hear!

Tangible God
Originally posted by Darth Kronos
umm yea my avatar is the ghosty guy from matrix..is that a bad thing confused ..will you guys hate me for it stick out tongue No and yes, because I liked the ghost guys better than Keanu Reeves any day, but you are just saying that because of my comment, so.......yeah......

Heil Ghandi!

ESB-1138
Another pointless thread.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
!!

El_NINO
I PISS ON THIS THREAD!!!

Ogami Itto
Im not on anyones side but if a thread is stupid and pointless no one will reply to it surely

do what i do if its a bunch of shit, click the back button

Sesse
How strange! In his previous life, Hayde... Eh Anakin was on the HIGHER GROUND but that did't stop him from letting obi wan to get the high ground in the most crucial moment.

NOOOOOO!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.