Team Hulk vs. Team Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Team Hulk:
Maestro Hulk (Ht: 7'0-8'0 wt: 1,000-1,400)
Juggernaut (Ht: 6'10 wt: 900lbs)
The Thing (Ht: 6'0 wt: 500)
Colossus (Ht: 7'5 wt: 1,000)
Ulik ( Ht: 6' 9 wt: 950 lbs)

vs.

Team Doomsday:
Doomsday (Ht: 7'0 wt: 615 lbs)
Mongul I (Ht: 7'9 wt: 1,135 lbs)
Solomon Grundy ( Ht: 7'5 wt:517 lbs)
The General (Ht:10'5 wt: 1,378 lbs)
Kalibak ( Ht: 7'9 wt: 810 lbs)

Which team comes out on top, Let's get ready to Rumble

newjak86
Hulk and Juggs can go toe to toe with anybody on Team Doomsday but Thing and Colossus are the weak links I see them as the eakest members on both sides. That is all that matters right there because they get taken out to easily for me and it turns into 5 on 3 fight.

Hulk Power
Team Hulk wins this one. They can take down any of those characters in team Doomsday.

newjak86
I don't think so Juggs and Hulk can stalemate any of team doomsday by themselves but eventually it's gonna be a numbers game because Thing and Colossus just can't hang with these guys.

gautam
i agree...colossus and Thing get taken out fast...then its 3 on 5.....it also depends on which incarnation solomon grundy is...sometimes he is stronger then supes...and if hes in that incarnation...i think team doomsday

olympian
My first reaction would be team Hulk goes down after a good fight due to having the two weakest links in the whole set.

On the other hand. Team two has weak links as well. Grundy fluctuats too much, if its an uber version they win. And kalibak usually gets spanked. So the others better be the uber versions to win after all.

Grammaton
Maestro and Juggernaut - there is no need for anyone else (although i'm sure they would be handy for backup) - Team Hulk takes this.

the Darkone
Don't forget about ulik who is on par with thor in strength, speed, invulnerability, and those damn uru metal brass knuckles.

Draco69
Kalibak teleports them all away with a Boom-Tube.

Metalmanx
I don't believe that Colossus and Thing would go down too fast actually, not when they can go against guys like Grundy and Kalibak. I think that depending on if Grundy is not an "uber version", I think Colossus could definitely hold his own.

lft4ded
Maestro and Juggernaut use Colossus and Thing for baseball bats or use them for fast ball specials. That's the only use those two'll be! stick out tongue

Avalonofthewind
Doesn't the General start off way stronger than any of the other characters? He seemed like hulk on steroids from the JLA story I saw him in.

zachrivard
i think team doomsday would win
it would come down to hulk vs doomsday and doomsday would win

Magic_attack
I think team doomsday.
I dont see team hulk winning in a slugfest. It should come down to maestro and juggs vs general and doomsday. And that general is bad. has the general had any stories since he got teleported to that asteroid?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.