What happens in StarWars(Also A Test)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lil Krueger
What happens in Star Wars:
Bad Man makes Special Good guy, bad.
Bad Man and Special Bad Guy kill all good guys except two
Two last good guys get Special Bad Guy's son to stop Bad Men
Special Bad Guy's son stops Bad Men
Good guys pevail.

This is also a test. To see if your a moron. If you say something negative, your a moron. If you do not, your a good guy who knows how to control emotions.

Lord Caltor
yay amazing post yay now i dont get it????

Lord-Nihilus
hmmm........wats the point?

Darth Hawkeye
Lil krueger why do you make post if you dont have a clear and plossible topic that might tingle us to post besides arguing that you suk monkey eggs. You are worthless read star wars play al the game then you migght me able to make an acceptibly thread. I am just sick and tired of peeps posting on your threads cause they wnna insult you dont MAKE THREaDs just go find DIFFRENT FORUM NOT STAR WARS

Lord-Nihilus
we dont wanna insult him, we just wanto direct him, make sure he knows what he's doing...

Darth_Janus
Lil Krueger... I won't say anything negative for you. But a picture speaks a thousand words...

Dark Thor
lol

Dark Thor
krueger, you're a moron

darthrevan89
Originally posted by Lord-Nihilus
we dont wanna insult him, we just wanto direct him, make sure he knows what he's doing...

Correction...we want to him to go and leave us alone. You have not been around awile so you have no idea the shit Lil Kruger has posted.

Captain REX
Originally posted by Lil Krueger
This is also a test. To see if your a moron. If you say something negative, your a moron. If you do not, your a good guy who knows how to control emotions.

I should have a test for you. To see if you can use good grammar and stop making lame threads. If you use good grammar and stop making threads, you can live. If you don't, you will be attacked by rabid noob-slayers...

And that was negative. And I'm a moderator. Do you think I'm a moron? Just say so, I'm waiting...

Ushgarak
Do not make any more of these. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.