Harry Potter and the Mysterious Horcrux: Book 7

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zonko_13
okay, i kind of messed up the firt time i tried to make this, but i think it is much better this time.

i've been writing in other peoples threads for a bit of time now, and decided to start one of my own. Me and my friends (me, Potter_luver48, Ginny_09, detailed losses, and maybe a few others) have decided to write the 7th book for the Harry Potter series.

If you want to join into this Thread, PM Me, Ginny_09 or Potter_Luver48. we will start writing the story in a little bit.

potter_luver48
yay! u spelled it right this time! LOL

potter_luver48
uh ohh...u spelled mysterious wrong! haha. JK!

Hermione202
Are you writing this book yourself ? or with other people ? I'm confused .

Zonko_13
umm...if you read what i wrote then you would know that, yes, i am writing with other people, but you have to ask either me or Ginny or PL48 if you can join in.

Hermione202
OK , but shouldn't this have been in the Multi Author section ? thats why i was confused.

Anyways , can't wait for you guys to start writing ! stick out tongue

Zonko_13
there is not likely to be names for chapters. or even Chapters at all. just thought i should mention that. okay, time for the beginning of the story....here it is.....

An owl swoops into a darkened room, where a tall man wearing black robes stood waiting for it. Opening the letter that the owl gave to him, he scanned it without anysign of feeling. Sitting down, he seemed to be waiting for something. After a minute, there was a soft knock on the door.

"Enter" the man said, and a young man with blond hair anda stride that seemed to have lost it's swagger, acompanied by an older man with greasey black hair entered the room. They both kneeled down to kiss the end of the robes of Lord Voldermort.

that's all for now. there will be more in a bit of time. hope your enjoying this!

potter_luver48
you can help too Hermione, we would love to have ur skill.

potter_luver48
great zonko!

Zonko_13
no, it's not in the multi author section because i don't want people jumping in and writing parts of the story without asking if they can beforehand.

just PM one of us with what you want to write if you wish to help out, Hermione202.

Hermione202
Originally posted by potter_luver48
you can help too Hermione, we would love to have ur skill.

Thank you ! I'll see .

Zonko , That was Great !

((Ok , I edited it ))

Hermione202
Originally posted by Zonko_13
no, it's not in the multi author section because i don't want people jumping in and writing parts of the story without asking if they can beforehand.

just PM one of us with what you want to write if you wish to help out, Hermione202.

Ok , I will .

Ginny_09
hey you spelled zonko's name wrong...it's not zinko....

Saratn
you have a really strong start. with you, potter luver, Ginny, and Hermione writing this it will bound to be the best story in the forum.

Zonko_13
okay, more story for the people that wish to read it.....

Standing back up, Snape and Draco took seats opposite of Lord Voldermort.
"You wished to see us, my Lord?" Snape asked him. Voldermort looked at him for a minute before speaking.
"Yes, i would like to know what happened a few short weeks ago." Voldermort said, turning to Draco, "Like why Malfoy here did not seem to be able to finish his mission, but you," He said, turning back to Snape, "Seemed quite able to perform the curse."
"Well, you see, you Lordship, i....i..." Draco sputtered.
"You what? Could you not finish him? Even though, as i'm told, you had his wand in your hand and he was completelly at your mercy?" Draco seemed at a loss of words. Snape decided it best to speak for him.
"My Lord, i belive that Dumbledore was trying to bring him over to his side, messing with his head. Malfoy did not have time to finish him before the rest of the Death Eaters got there." Malfoy looked up, looking more pitiful than ever. But Lord Voldermort did not give mercy, not to anyone that didn't do as he told them.
"If my sourses are correct, as i know they are, for i read there minds, Malfoy had plenty of time to take care of what was needed to be done. Isn't that right, Malfoy?" Voldermort said, looking at Draco's pale form.
"Well, I...I...well..."

hotsauce6548
Very nice so far. One thing though, didn't Snape say Legilimency was nothing like mind reading?

Anyway, keep it up!

Zonko_13
oh yeah, i forgot about that.

Saratn
don't worry...I did too on my story.

usaflag

potter_luver48
"I have no choice but to dismiss you from my services." Said Voldemort "Unless...Draco...I have another mission for you. If you are unable to complete it this time, you will be dissmissed as a junior death eater."
"Y-y-yees- master." Replied Draco with a stutter.
"Your task is to..."

potter_luver48
dont actually say the task just go right to Harry, so the reader doesn't kno what the task is...got it?

Hermione202
THat was great guys ! ( BTW , PL48 , what that sig you have about ?)

potter_luver48
well...I just got home from the united kingdom and Ireland a couple days ago and the girl all the way on the left is me and the two others are friends of mine.

hotsauce6548
That part was okay, but it didn't make much sense. Voldemort would never 'dismiss' a Death Eater, he would simply kill them. erm

Hermione202
oh . So it was England you went ! I went there once , and i love it .

Saratn
well that is making me jealous. I have never been outside the USA, and the farthest I have been from home was to Florida.

Hermione202
Oh .Anyways , I hope Zonko , or Potter_luver or Ginny writes soon !

Zonko_13
"I have no choice but to dismiss you from my services." Said Voldemort "Unless...Draco...I have another mission for you. If you are unable to complete it this time, you will be dissmissed as a junior death eater."
"Y-y-yees- master." Replied Draco with a stutter.
"Your task is to..."

Recap

potter_luver48
in Voldemorts words Dismiss is To kill

Saratn
interesting...

Zonko_13
So that's the end of that chapter. The next one will be about Harry.

CHAPTER 2

Harry sat up quickly in his bed. He just had a very vivid dream, but he couldn't remember what it was about. Shrugging it off, he looked around the room. At the foot of his bed was a huge trunk, though only a few peices of parchment and some dirty robes lay in it. It looked as if the contents of the trunk were spread about the room. There was a couple of books sprawled around the room, along with a few ink bottles and more pieces of parchment. Leaning against the back wall of the room was a brightly painted broomstick. And on a desk stood a cage that looked like it needed cleaning, but whatever was supposed to be in had apparantly left. About to go back to sleep, Harry heard a tap on his window. Looking up waryily, he saw a snowy while owl. Harry quickly jumped out of bed.
"What is it, Hedwig?" Harry asked, expecting a letter. But Hedwig didn't have a letter. Instead she dropped the remains of a mouse that she just caught. Sighing, Harry petted Hedwig before she flew off into the night again.

potter_luver48
Harry laid down on his bed. He was just about to sleep when he got another tap at the window. Except this time it wasn't Hedwig. It was a handsome tawny that he had never seen before he ran over to his window and opened it. The bird Hoped throgh carefully. He wasn't carrying a letter but he was carrying a strange objet. A can in a bag. Harry opened the bag and picked up the can. Harry felt himself being pulled out of his room, and By the time he knew it he was standing in Dubuldores old office.
"Good Evening, Mr. Potter." Said Professor Mcgonagol. (sp?)

Saratn
this is getting really good. btw it's McGonnagall (had to look it up) just thought I would let you know, so it would help later.

Zonko_13
you could have mentioned this idea of yours to us before you wrote it......it was kind of rude. This isn't multi-author, where you can write whatever you want. We are supposed to be discussing things this intense befor writing them down!!!

potter_luver48
well sorry. you dont have to freak over it. i just thought it would add a little twist. I didn't think you'd get mad. from now on, I'll make sure everytime I write or everytime I have an idea or anytime I want to even look at the thread, I'll consult it with you first. HAPPY?

potter_luver48
u can just forget i ever posted it if you want

potter_luver48
Originally posted by Saratn
this is getting really good. btw it's McGonnagall (had to look it up) just thought I would let you know, so it would help later.

thanx, I'll keep that in mind. smile

Zonko_13
i was just saying that you never consulted anyone. Not that it wasn't good, but now i'm not sure if your planing something or if you just wrote that off the top of your head and have nothing to go on after that.

you should recall that before i posted anything i showed you and everyoner that was online at the time my ideas(which wen't that important, just filler) before writing anything.

I just upset me that you didn't make sure everyone was kool with it. I just thought we were writing this together......meaning we'd talk about it. But apparantly you don't need to. Whatever.

Ginny_09
wow....i dodn't go onto this thread for a day and i miss everything....Zonko has a point. You should have talked to her or myself before writing this....even if you just told one of us (that one could inform the other.) to make sure it goes with everything that everyone wants to happen. and by the way...it is a good idea, but you should have told us you were doing it first....just thought i should add that.

Saratn
well even though i am not helping...but i would like to point out that you don't need to get upset at her . I thought it was very interesting on how he got that package and was sent into Dumbledore's office. something important could be going on.
Zonko...you might want to control what you write a little. Sometimes you can be a little hot headed at people (no offense i just don't want this to happen again that's all)

crazykim
uhh... no comment...
story's great, i liked what she posted, and potter luver48? how old r u ?

Zonko_13
excuse me? Hot headed? when was i hot headed?

like i said in my first post.....not in the same words, but this is what i meant....we are to consult with other people writing the book before we write thing like that down. But apparantly you don't understand what i'm talking about, do you, Saratn? you obvoiusly didn't register anything that i said....at all. i said earlier that i do like what she wrote...but now i'm not sure if she has anything else planned or if she just wrote that and expects someone else to continue it.

and i don't see why everone is ganging up on me. it's as if me being mad about PL48 doing that without saying she was going to is so much worse than her not consulting anyone writing in this thread! Except for Ginny, of course.

Saratn
well you didn't have to get angry with her in the first place. it was a simple mistake. i would have done it too if i was in her place. and you can be hotheaded. this is the second time that i have noticed, and you usually you do make mistakes too and no one gets at you. everyone makes mistakes. and the only reason i am 'ganging' up on you is becaue you're getting angry at something so small, it isn't even worth fighting over. and i don't see why you got angry with her in the first place. and like i mentioned...i said i think. i wasn't really ganging up on you. i was making a simple suggestion. i didn't want to see something like last night. so sorry for trying to be concerned.

Hermione202
i have too agree with Saratn . No Need to get angry over something so small . What is wrong with Potter_luver adding a little twist ? I thought it was a good idea . Didn't you say in your first post that its her story as well as yours ? She had every right to type that . SO waht ? she did't consult with you . you aren't the boss , so no need to act like it ! SHe didn't think that you would mind . I didn't either , to tell you the truth .

hotsauce6548
Just one suggestion:

You guys need to proofread your work before you post. Your ideas are good and everything, but there are way too many blatant mistakes and errors.

Zonko_13
i never said i was the boss, Hermione! i was just saying(apparantly i have to say it again, sence you still don't get it) that she should have said something to me or Ginny! After all, every single time i wrote something, i made sure that she was okay with it.

Again i say that i liked it, but i think that it should come later in the story....like around when Harry becomes 17. That's all i'm saying. Can you understand what i'm now!?!

yeah, i know what you mean, Hotsause. i'll be making sure not to make mistakes like that anymore...unless i don't have any idea how to spell it.

Hermione202
Sorry , I have a horrible temper ( just like everyone else on here) I didn't claim that you said you were the boss .

Wait a second...you LIKED IT ? then why cause all this arguing ???

Zonko_13
because PL48 didn't tell anyone. And even though it was pretty good, next time it might not be. And i want us to discuss it, so i'm getting this argument done with before it happens again. Which i hope i won't.

Saratn
ok...i am officially confused.

Hermione202
Originally posted by Zonko_13
because PL48 didn't tell anyone. And even though it was pretty good, next time it might not be. And i want us to discuss it, so i'm getting this argument done with before it happens again. Which i hope i won't.

Ok , sorry for getting angry with you . Are we good now ?

Saratn
please tell me we are good.

Potter124
Hey everyone

Potter124
Bye

Ginny_09
Originally posted by Saratn
ok...i am officially confused.

there isn't anything to be confused about...PL48 wrote without talking to either me or Zonko first...(we liked it, but it should have come after he was 17)....and we want to get this aurguement over with so that we don't have this happen a second time. (that would be very bad)

Originally posted by Hermione202
Ok , sorry for getting angry with you . Are we good now ?

Yes we are good now...i just wanted to explain it to Saratn again...since she said that she was confused.

So if we all understand now, why Zonko and i were mad we can get back to the story...but Zonko and i have to get in touch with PL48 first...to see what she was planning for McGonnagall to talk to Harry about.

i hope that that clears everything up smile

Ginny_09
oh, and Hello Potter142 mobile

carne
hey wen use gunna rite again, it was goin great till use all started fightin

Ginny_09
we will as soon as Zonko and i can get in touch with Potter Luver48...then we will get back to writing.

(nice avater)

HermioneLover14
thats funny you two have the same avater lol big grin big grin smile smile

Saratn
I thought she was talking to herself...

Hermione202
me too . lol . That was funny .

misslilsweetie
im gone only 2 weeks and there is a huge fight! wow i should take vacations more often! jk jk post more

Zonko_13
okay, well i talked to Potter luver andshe really didn't have anything planed, so i'll be writng some in a little bit.

Zonko_13
Harry laid down on his bed. He was just about to sleep when he got another tap at the window. Except this time it wasn't Hedwig. It was a handsome tawny that he had never seen before he ran over to his window and opened it. The bird Hoped throgh carefully. He wasn't carrying a letter but he was carrying a strange objet. A can in a bag. Harry opened the bag and picked up the can. Harry felt himself being pulled out of his room, and By the time he knew it he was standing in Dubuldores old office.
"Good Evening, Mr. Potter." Said Professor Mcgonagol. (sp?)

just doin another recap so that you don't all have to go back to page 2 to see what part we're on. K?

crazykim
okay, 2 pages of..... (whatever u wanna call it)
hope its all good now, smilesmilesmilesmile

Zonko_13
Okay, time to write a bit of story. hope you all like! big grin

"Why did you bring me hear?" Harry asked to avoid small talk.
"I was planning on bringing you here when you turned seventeen to discuss....things with you...but i found a letter that Dumbledore wrote before he passed." Proffessor McGonnagall told him.
"But what does that have to do with me?" Harry asked before he could stop himself.
"The letter was meant for you. I would have sent it, but i didn't want to take the chance of it being intercepted. So i decided to bring you here and give it to you in person." She said, handing him the letter. Harry felt slightly sick, but another part of him felt excited.

a letter from Dumbledore! But... said the voice in his head, but he quickly interupted it.
No, I promised never to be curious about anything ever again.
But what if it's something important? Something to help you defeat Voldermort?
But...
If it's for you then you might as well read it!
Well....
You know you want to. Harry had convinced himself to look at the letter. It had a red seal on it with a picture of a phoenix on it. Harry relized that it must be Dumbledores personnal seal. Smiling slightly to himself, but careful that Professor McGonnagall didn't see this, he opened the letter.

more later on!

Saratn
wow...this is good. can't wait to read more of it...

Hermione202
when are you writing more ? that was great !

Zonko_13
Either later tonight or early in the morning before field hockey practise. Ginny is likely to write the next part, but it might be PL, if we wait till tomorrow morning, cause she's coming over to go to FH with us. But you never know....i might write it. of course we'll all come up with it, but to decide who to to put it in....hmmm....

Saratn
whatever happens happens, but hopefully it is tonight...

hotsauce6548
Nice bit. You've got me intrigued. thumb up

Zonko_13
thanks hotsauce! more story once one of us type it!!

Zonko_13
Dear Harry,
If you are reading this, then i am no longer alive. If you are reading this then something has gone wrong. The final and unknown horcrux is still unknown to me, but i have found a few clues as to it's whereabouts. I will be writing another letter that i know you alone will find, and I will tell you what I know about the final horcrux. Have a nice summer and please try to stay out of harms way until your seventeenth birthday, for after that I'm sure that it will be impossible to keep you safe.
Your's truly,
Professor Dumbledore

that's all for now, hope you all like! stick out tongue

Hermione202
Great . Hope you write more .

hotsauce6548
Cool, but why would Dumbledore send a second letter?

Zonko_13
because we we're not sure what to write.....so we decided to put that.

And also he put in a place that only Harry would think of....so that noone else would get it. It'll make more sence later in the story.

potter_luver48
good job Zonko!

Ginny_09
yeah...i think I'll write a bit a little later today.

and yeah, Hotsause, the second letter will come into play later in the story.

misslilsweetie
anyone gonna post soon?

potter_luver48
maybe

carne
OH MY GOSH. The letter and the bit aboutdumbledore saying hes dead is exactly wat i put in mine ive ritten a lot of mine in my book . thats realy weird

Zonko_13
yeah, well carne should be putting some in in a bit of time. She pmed me and showed us what she wanted to put in so....we all liked it but just changed it a little and she should be putting it in the story any time now. Know what i mean?

potter_luver48
hi

Ginny_09
Hey...carne, are you going to put in the bit you came up with...because we can't write anymore untill we know that you are going to post that....but if your not...w/e, we will just put something else, but we need to know if your going to post or not.

carne

potter_luver48
did I read that somewhere before? cuz it seems farmiler with me. hmm...what ever... it's good..I like it alot...u should write more carne..that is of course,,if Zonko and Ginny will let you.

ZonkoChick13
of couse we'll let her!!!! she rocks!!!! just needs to come on more, i was starting to wonder if she wanted to write anymore. it's great!

oh yeah, and potterluver? you did read it before.....we IMed it to you to see if you liked it. and you did.

carne
hey guys thanks. im trying to get on more its just that i dont have my own computer and i have to get on at the library or at school
thanx

ZonkoChick13
oh, that explains it. kool

potter_luver48
cool. Welcome Carne..I really love your writing style.

ZonkoChick13
"Well, it was a difficult thing to decide......all the teachers wanted to stay of course.....but, yes, Hogwarts will open this year. You'll be getting your letter in about a week from now. I'm not sure how many students will be coming, but the school will be open for any that wish to come." Professor McGonnagall replied. Harry looked back down at the letter.

Harry tried to think of where Dumbledore could have left the letter, but everywhere Harry thought of he relized that someone else could just as easily find it there. Giving up, he looked back up at Professor McGonnagall, who had turned around and seemed to be looking for something. Straighting up, Professor McGonnagall pulled out her wand and put it on the book she had just picked up. Looking at Harry, she handed the book to him. As Harry swilled back into his room, he thought up the perfect place of where Dumbledore would leave him a letter.

potter_luver48
I love it smile smile

hotsauce6548
Good stuff. Please continue! smile

ZonkoChick13
thanks! more soon.....

HPRox90
This is good, guys!!! Post more soon!

Ginny_09
we'll try to post as soon as we can! have to figure some stuff out first...

dmoney
lol this is a nice thing yal doing here calming everyones nerves before the next book comes out keep going guys

dmoney
lol wait i thought their was like 3 more horcruxes left so why did you say the last horcrux? but nevamind continue the story is getting good anyway so it doesn't amtter

Ginny_09
because only one remains unknown to Harry...if Dumbledore is correct about all of the other ones.

Ginny_09
sorry....trying to figure stuff out...(this is the downside of working with three or more ppl..) so i guess we will post as soon as posible!

honey_bunny3000
ok ur story is really good

dmoney
yeah i feel you

ZonkoChick13
"Okay, okay.....calm down.....you just need to sort this out." Harry said outloud. "What to do, what to do...." Jumping over to his desk, Harry grabbed his quill and started writing a sloppy letter to Ron.

Dear Ron,
Sorry this is such short notice, but i really must leave the Dursley's. I have to go to Godrics Hollow. I really don't want you to come with.....i don't know what i'd do if something happened to you or Hermione. Or Ginny for that matter, as i'm sure she wants to come too. Don't worry about me, and i hope you have fun at Bills wedding.
Harry

Opening Hedwigs cage, Harry carfully tied the letter to her leg and opened the window for her. As Hedwig flew off into the night Harry grabbed his wand and started to consentrate very hard on his destination. Godrics Hollow.

Sorry for the cliff hanger! more soon...i hope!

horse haha, funny

hotsauce6548
Nice. Keep it up! big grin

DanZeke25
Its good. Keep going.

mcd222
write moor of the story its good

potter_luver48
I don't want you to get mad at me...but I just want to point something out.
You said that you allways confirm your plans with me, because..that last fight I didn't. But..look what you just did. You posted without confirming it with me. Just letting you kno. We set the fact that we want to tell eachother everytime we post. You need to follow it too.

it's really good though. When are we going to post again? there hasn't been a post in ages...

ZonkoChick13
oh my gosh, i'm so sorry! i swear i remember telling you about it, but i soppose since you don't remember that i didn't. I'd like to apologize again..........so sorry!

potter_luver48
thats ok. Can we just start posting again soon..I dont care if It's filler..we just need to continue with the story.

jlee17xoxo412
nice stuff. Both of u are really good at this.i just hope u guys figure out when your going to post again because this is really good. Well be back tomorrow to see if u guys post any thing else shined JLee.

bombs
this is cool

Madedd101
i don't think u should have put that he woke up in his bed cause at the end of the 6th book harry said he was quickly goin to da dursleys to get his stuff then the burrow and hermione and ron were ment to be with him

dmoney
okkkkk but he never said he wasnt going to stay there for a little

gregmontanza

gregmontanza

gregmontanza

dmoney
thanx man cuz this post was dead idk what happened to the original author but go ahead with your and hopefully you'll be more consistant

dmoney
ok that was a good story so far i got a few suggestion

1. spell check as much as possible man i know its hard but it must be done cuz there was some parts when i was like wdf is that?

2. i guess making the aunt act kinder is ok but that won't happen in the real book but again i get where your coming from your trying to give those people that liek gushy stuff something good (i don't like none of that sentimental crap)

thats the only two the theirs some minor ones but those are workable and most people won't seem them but so far man your doing good but i can tell you can do better

and was wondering why did you post the prologue twice?

also if you didn't like me criticing your story thats cool just let me know if you want me to read it over before you post them kind of like a second opinion you know pm me with your answer

hotsauce6548
Greg, if you want to post your story, create a thread for your own use. I don't believe these thread was made with the idea in mind for anybody to post work.

And I just noticed something. My class used to call my Algebra teacher from last year D-Money! big grin

dmoney
o really lol thats my nickname in my family

ZonkoChick13
uhh.....what the heck? is that for this story? cause it doesn't match up at all with what was writen before.

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by ZonkoChick13
uhh.....what the heck? is that for this story? cause it doesn't match up at all with what was writen before.

I believe he thought this was a thread for anybody to post a story.

jlee17xoxo412
Yea Hotsause, you might be right. But then again, even when i read other peoples story's, his story is always there interupting it. He even sent me a private message with his story on it. I don't know. He is very new here though so maybe he dosn't know how to make his own thread.
I also have to admit that his story isn't that bad either.

Saratn
I agree too, on both accounts. he is new, so i say cut him some slack, he'll get use to it eventually,but he needs to learn to create his own thread,instead of bugging others.

hotsauce6548
He'll learn... or else. shifty

HPRox90
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
He'll learn... or else. shifty

Soundin a little scary there, HotSauce!!! *hides in the corner* LOL! I agree! He's new here, so cut him some slack, guys!!! stick out tongue

Ginny_09
i guess we could...(i say 'we' even though i didn't write anything, but because i was helping and giving ideas and stuff)...so he just needs to make his own thread..that's all.

and sorry that nothing was posted for like a long time...but we are still trying to work everything out.

maybe I'll post next...hmmm....we'll see won't we...lol

potter_luver48
man....nobody has updated in forever....

We (Ginny, Zonko & I) go to the same school and we have been getting alot of homework lately so maybe lata.

ZonkoChick13
Stepping out of the darkness, Harry shook his head. He still prefered flying on his broomstick to the sensation of apparation.

Looking around, Harry took in his surrounding. He was in a normal street, with normal houses, nothing really unusual about it.....at all. Harry had expected something a little more, something to show how special the place was. There wasn't. But, Harry thought, thinking back, the only completely magical street in Britian is Hogsmeade. Everywhere else, witches and wizards must hide their true selves.

The only lights on came from the street lamps, everyone was asleep. Harry walked down the street with a set face. Nothing was going to stop him from where he was going. A few blocks up the street, the hairs on the back of Harry's neck stood up. Someone was watching him. He glanced around, but saw noone. But lately Harry had learned not to trust his eyes. Whatever was watching him had no wish to show its self, for now.

He kept walking looking for the remains of his once beloved home, his sanctuary. Then, suddenly, he found it. Nothing could have bepaired him for the shock of it all. There was no ruins. No nothing. Just a big, empty lot. There was a big patch of ground where the grass didn't grow. Harry figured that after the killing curse hit it, the grass no longer grew there.

Harry was slightly disappointed, he had hoped to find Dumbledore's other letter there. But there was nowherre to hide it. The lot didn't even contain any trees.

Sighing, Harry turned away from where his house should have been and slowly walked away. A slight breeze blew on his back and Harry turned his head. seeing nothing, he turned away from the only home he ever had, but would never remember.
Harry walked down the street, block after block, not really looking where he was going. Looking to the right, he saw a graveyard. Turning to it, he decided to look for the graves of his beloved parents.

He looked and looked, but couldn't seem to find them. Like the houses on the street, all the gravestones where the same shape, size, color. Only the names made the difference between one stone to the next. Then he saw it. He was stunned that he didn't see it earlier, It was such a beautiful white gravestone, unlike the other dark gray stones. It was under a massive oak tree, alone except for the dark gravestone next to it. Harry walked over to the stone, already knowing that it was his mother's. It seemed to glow a little brighter when he touched it. Harry then turned to his father's grave, and saddened a bit when he realized that there was nothing special about his father's grave, it was like all the others.

Sitting under the oak tree, he realazed with his parents for the first time.closing his eyes, he slowly drifted off to dreamland.

He never got there. Just before falling asleep, he senced someone watching him. There was no breeze, no russle of branches. Nothing. But he knew there was someone there.Slighly opening his eyes, Harry saw a shadow on the other side of the graveyard. He couldn't tell who it was, or even if it was human. But when Harry blinked, it was gone. He swong his head back and forth, but saw nothing.

Cursing himself for blinking, Harry fell into a light sleep.

dmoney
about time man damn i was gonna say this post was going dead

Ginny_09
Good job Zonko....hmmm....me wonder what be so special about his moms grave...hmmm...anyway, my turn to add some!!

Harry opens his eyes. At first he didn't know where he was, then it all came flooding back to him. He looked at his mother's grave. It seemed to be shining even more brightly then before Harry had blacked-out. Then he heard it, quietly at first, but steedlly getting loader. It was a voice, a woman's voice.
"Harry....Harry....come to me...." the voice said. Harry looked around and saw that it was coming from the tomb. His mother's tomb. But this was imposible. A tomb couldn't be speaking to him. Harry walk over to the bright tomb and looked at it for more instructions. And, as if on cue, the tomb continued.
To stop him....you must...destroy it....you must....destroy your..." Harry waited for it to finish, but nothing more came. Harry shouted, "destroy my what?!?!" he tried to look at the tomb, but it was glowing so brightly that he had to squint to see at all.
Then the light turned into darkness, and harry shoot up from the ground.
Harry looked at the tomb, which was white, with just a slight glow to it. It dawned on him that the whole thing had been a dream.
Harry looked again at the tomb of his mother. He reached out his hand and touched it. Suddenly a huge pain erupted from his scar. With a small cry of pain, Harry lets go of the tomb and jumped back.
Why did that happen...the only time that my scar hurt is when Vorldermort was either close by or he was very happy or angry. Harry thought to himself. Then the words of the tomb, from his dream came back to him. "To stop him you must destroy it..." Harry knew that the him meant Voldermort...but what was he to destroy? Then Harry looked back at the tomb.
It can't be! Why would he make my mother's tomb one? It doesn't make any sence... Harry thought quickly. But he had made up his mind, it had to be done.
Harry took out his wand, and looked hopelessly at the tomb.
"I'm sorry mother, but this is how it must end. I have to do this..." and Harry raised his wand and pointed it straight at the center of the tomb.
Remembering the hex he learned to use during the Triwizard Tournament. He had learned a spell to destroy solid objects, the Reductor Curse. Harry gave the tomb one last soriful look and said, "Reducto!"

Ginny_09
Originally posted by dmoney
about time man damn i was gonna say this post was going dead

I know what you mean...but we're going to try to stay more on-top of it from now on embarrasment ...

...sorry for such a long wait! stick out tongue

dmoney
no problem man keep going

ZonkoChick13
Harry looks at his hand, and it was gone. He lost his hand! and wand was gone with it. Harry looks around desperately, looking for his missing hand with wand. Not finding it, Harry shrugges and punches his mother's gravestone with his remaining hand. The stone cracks, and so does his hand.

just kidding!

potter_luver48
Great Job guys!!!

paliwal_ruppal
hey u all r very good writers

hotsauce6548
Pretty cool so far. A few things were awkward, like Harry falling asleep right after he had seen a strange figure in the graveyard, that suddenly dissappeared, and him getting all dramatic about destroying the tombstone. stick out tongue

But anyway, pretty cool. I like where you are going with it. Keep it up! thumb up

potter_luver48
i dont kno what to write. i haven't written in a while. But if I do write at such a time as this Zonko and Ginny will probally yell at me for not telling them. althoguh they didn't tell me at all about what they just wrote there.

ZonkoChick13
It just a story, no need to get dramatic.

The tombstone thing was a joke, what with his hand breaking i mean.

potter_luver48
Im just keeping to the rules you guys set. Im not being dramatic.

Saratn
ok, sorry if i am butting in, but why should you get away with the rules Zonko? just wondering that's all...
otherwise it is good, keep it up.

Ginny_09
god...this is starting to die again...we need some more ideas, yo...lightbulb

hotsauce6548
Bit inconsistent here. stick out tongue

dansdaman
hi people im new a tthis....but i really REALLY love harry potter...obviously, or i wouldnt be here...well, the only thing i ahve to say, is that i really really loved the sixth book, even though it made me cry....'tear'.....but i absolutely cannot wait until the seventh...ill be waiting at midnight....again....oh and the goblet of fire movie should be freaking awsome!!

dmoney
yeah your right ..... this thread has gone dead theres no more consistency

potter_luver48
we really need to start this thread up again.
i really want to keep it going

~*Lover_girl1*~
The story is going pretty good, with the exception of a few spelling errors. When are you guys gonna write more?

lzyjosh
we really need to start this thread up again.
i really want to keep it going

well it's been TWO months already...no new post yet mad

LolipopChica13
Do you guys mind if i help a little? you can just ignore this if you don't want me to.

"Reducto!" Harry yelled, before he lost his nerve.

A bright light produced from the tombstone became even brighter...so bright that harry had to turn away. The light got brighter and brighter untill harry couldn't stand it anymore. He dropped to his knees, covered in sweat from the emence heat.

Then suddenly, with a large, crackling, the light disappeared. Harry was was in shock and could seem to move. But he knew he had to. Turning back slowly, he looked at where the tombstone used to be.

If you guys like it, i'll add a bit more.

snv87_30
I liked it. I would really like to read more of this story so if you have any more ideas put it up. This story has been going no where for a while now.

LikeWhoa_9

LikeWhoa_9
Chapter 3

Stepping out of the darkness, Harry shook his head. He still preferred flying on his broomstick to the sensation of apparition.

Looking around, Harry took in his surrounding. He was in a normal street, with normal houses, nothing really unusual about it.....at all. Harry had expected something a little more, something to show how special the place was. There wasn't. But, Harry thought, thinking back, the only completely magical street in Britain is Hogsmeade. Everywhere else, witches and wizards must hide their true selves.

The only lights on came from the street lamps, everyone was asleep. Harry walked down the street with a set face. Nothing was going to stop him from where he was going. A few blocks up the street, the hairs on the back of Harry's neck stood up. Someone was watching him. He glanced around, but saw no one. But lately Harry had learned not to trust his eyes. Whatever was watching him had no wish to show its self, for now.

He kept walking looking for the remains of his once beloved home, his sanctuary. Then, suddenly, he found it. Nothing could have bepaired him for the shock of it all. There were no ruins. No nothing. Just a big, empty lot. There was a big patch of ground where the grass didn't grow. Harry figured that after the killing curse hit it, the grass no longer grew there.

Harry was slightly disappointed, he had hoped to find Dumbledore's other letter there. But there was nowhere to hide it. The lot didn't even contain any trees.

Sighing, Harry turned away from where his house should have been and slowly walked away. A slight breeze blew on his back and Harry turned his head. Seeing nothing, he turned away from the only home he ever had, but would never remember.
Harry walked down the street, block after block, not really looking where he was going. Looking to the right, he saw a graveyard. Turning to it, he decided to look for the graves of his beloved parents.

He looked and looked, but couldn't seem to find them. Like the houses on the street, all the gravestones where the same shape, size, color. Only the names made the difference between one stone to the next. Then he saw it. He was stunned that he didn't see it earlier; it was such a beautiful white gravestone, unlike the other dark gray stones. It was under a massive oak tree, alone except for the dark gravestone next to it. Harry walked over to the stone, already knowing that it was his mother's. It seemed to glow a little brighter when he touched it. Harry then turned to his father's grave, and saddened a bit when he realized that there was nothing special about his father's grave, it was like all the others.

Sitting under the oak tree, he realized with his parents for the first time. Closing his eyes, he slowly drifted off to dreamland.

He never got there. Just before falling asleep, he sensed someone watching him. There was no breeze, no rustle of branches. Nothing. But he knew there was someone there.Slighly opening his eyes, Harry saw a shadow on the other side of the graveyard. He couldn't tell who it was, or even if it was human. But when Harry blinked, it was gone. He swung his head back and forth, but saw nothing.

Cursing himself for blinking, Harry fell into a light sleep.
Harry opens his eyes. At first he didn't know where he was, then it all came flooding back to him. He looked at his mother's grave. It seemed to be shining even more brightly then before Harry had blacked-out. Then he heard it, quietly at first, but steadily getting loader. It was a voice, a woman's voice.
"Harry....Harry....come to me...." the voice said. Harry looked around and saw that it was coming from the tomb. His mother's tomb. But this was impossible. A tomb couldn't be speaking to him. Harry walks over to the bright tomb and looked at it for more instructions. And, as if on cue, the tomb continued.
To stop him....you must...destroy it....you must....destroy your..." Harry waited for it to finish, but nothing more came. Harry shouted, "destroy my what?!?!" he tried to look at the tomb, but it was glowing so brightly that he had to squint to see at all.
Then the light turned into darkness, and Harry shoots up from the ground.

Harry looked at the tomb, which was white, with just a slight glow to it. It dawned on him that the whole thing had been a dream.
Harry looked again at the tomb of his mother. He reached out his hand and touched it. Suddenly a huge pain erupted from his scar. With a small cry of pain, Harry lets go of the tomb and jumped back.

Why did that happen...the only time that my scar hurt is when Vorldermort was either close by or he was very happy or angry. Harry thought to himself. Then the words of the tomb, from his dream came back to him. "To stop him you must destroy it..." Harry knew that him meant Voldermort...but what was he to destroy? Then Harry looked back at the tomb.
It can't be! Why would he make my mother's tomb one? It doesn't make any sense... Harry thought quickly. But he had made up his mind, it had to be done.

Harry took out his wand, and looked hopelessly at the tomb.
"I'm sorry mother, but this is how it must end. I have to do this..." and Harry raised his wand and pointed it straight at the center of the tomb.

Remembering the hex he learned to use during the Triwizard Tournament. He had learned a spell to destroy solid objects, the Reductor Curse. Harry gave the tomb one last sorrowful look and said, "Reducto!"

A bright light produced from the tombstone became even brighter...so bright that harry had to turn away. The light got brighter and brighter untill harry couldn't stand it anymore. He dropped to his knees, covered in sweat from the emence heat.
Then suddenly, with a large, crackling, the light disappeared. Harry was was in shock and could seem to move. But he knew he had to. Turning back slowly, he looked at where the tombstone used to be.

~
I changed LolipopChica13's last post to match up with the rest...i hope you don't mind!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>