Spiderman and Venom: Seperation Anxiety, and Maximum carnage...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CorderaMitchell
Does anyone remember these two cool action games? smokin'

Sonic x 20
I remember these two. I played them all the time. I still have Maximum Carnage and it is really a tough game, especially when you get to Carnage.

hotsauce6548
I have Maximum Carnage for the Genesis, sitting up in my room. thumb up

Can't seem to remember Seperation Anxiety, though...

CorderaMitchell
Seperation Anxiety was the sequel, it was smoother and had toned down graphics, but it wasn't as cheesy and had 2 player mode....

I liked how big venom was on Maximum Carnage...

Sonic x 20
Spider-Man and Venom try to stop the other sembiotes from taking over the world.

CorderaMitchell
who did you play as?

Sonic x 20
I think I played as both of them all the time. I can't really remember who I played as first.

CorderaMitchell
Who did you like better then?

Sonic x 20
I like Venom better because he is POWERFUL and he looks so cool when Eddie Brock transforms into him. Spider-Man is still cool though.

CorderaMitchell
I liked spiderman when I got better, venom was easier to play with but got hit alot.

Sonic x 20
Yeah, they both are cool to play as. big grin big grin

CorderaMitchell
Who did you hate fighting the most?

Sonic x 20
I don't think I had gotten that far, but if I was facing Carnage, I would say him, since he was the hardest in Maximum Carnage.

SnakeEyes
I used to love these games when I was younger. I used to play them with my brothers all the time.

CorderaMitchell
I was playing that last night, and got to those cheap ass thugs, god...

Sonic x 20
On Maximum Carnage, Spider-Man had his own crew filled with superheroes while Carnage had his own crew filled with supervillans.

CorderaMitchell
YEP, is venom a superhero?

Sonic x 20
I think so, since the symbiote can do alot of POWERFUL moves. Yes, I think Venom is a Superhero even though he has a rivalry with Spider-Man. big grin big grin

CorderaMitchell
He was an anithero to be exact, but he was a hero that day...

Stealth Agent
maxium carnage was better except it didn't have 2 player.

CorderaMitchell
Now that I think of it, seperation anxiety was a little neater in terms of fluid gameplay, but it lost some of its looks and edge...

Sonic x 20
It would be more easier defeating Carnage if Maximum Carnage had a 2-player mode.

Stealth Agent
yea but maxium carnage the levels were cooler and i liked the way they illustrated the story.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Stealth Agent
yea but maxium carnage the levels were cooler and i liked the way they illustrated the story.

Thats true, but I liked how seperation anxiety had the less cheap moventns. and different moves.

Not to mention the cooler enemies to pound on...

Sonic x 20
Oh-yeah!!!!! I wonder how it would be if they made a 3d or 2d version of Maximum Carnage for the future Consoles.

Stealth Agent
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Thats true, but I liked how seperation anxiety had the less cheap moventns. and different moves.

Not to mention the cooler enemies to pound on...

All the enemys were the same? Except for the 1st level.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Stealth Agent
All the enemys were the same? Except for the 1st level.

They had robots, astronauts, floating bots.

I can see what you are getting at, but the enemies (soldiers), had cooler attacks.

Sonic x 20
Indeed. smile smile

Kumar
I just downloaded those games for my emulator. actually, the separatoin anxiety one didn't work so i am gonna have to re-download that one.

Sonic x 20
It is a good game with Spider-Man and Venom as the main characters.

CorderaMitchell
Yes indeed, MC was supercheap though...

Sonic x 20
The thing that annoyed me on MC was those girls on the first level as the bosses come out and continuously hit you with their hair.

thenextnash
I LIKE TO DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Sonic x 20
You like to dance. big grin big grin

darth-yoda
ccan some one please tell me were i can download a free emulater and what emulater do i need to play these games and anywere to download the games for free as well i want to play them now i also like to dance

dAngEr_Is_gO!
I get these games confused. Is Maximum Carnage the one where you play Spiderman and can call in other Marvel Heroes to help you out (i.e. Thor, Hawkeye, Deathlok)?
Separation Anxiety is the one with both Venom and Spidey (I prefer playing as Venom as he looks bad-ass) and you beat on those girls in berets and the like.
I have them both sitting in a cupboard somewhere. I should drag them out.

darth-yoda
any idea were to download them or what console there for

Sonic x 20
I think you can call out the Marvel Heroes on both games.

darth-yoda
ermm anyone no were i can get the emulater

Sonic x 20
I don't know. Does anybody else know?

darth-yoda
i really wanna play them they sound so good and i need new games so y not

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Sonic x 20
The thing that annoyed me on MC was those girls on the first level as the bosses come out and continuously hit you with their hair. My friend emulated it on his psp and the second level was annoying.

But on snes, well...

CorderaMitchell
I think you just go online, and get an emulator for your usb port.

You could google search it,,,

Sonic x 20
Is doppleganger really Spider-Man, but a different version?

CorderaMitchell
Its the manspider, or whatever, he has six arms, when he was mutating...

darth-yoda
its was spiderman from another dimenshion if who ur tlking about is who i think he is ask n the comic forum for more details

Sonic x 20
Thanks because he does look like Spider-Man. big grin big grin

darth-yoda
np sonic x 20 happy to help anymore questions just pm me there was a carrtoon episode were all the spidys got to gether from there own dimenshion boy i love the armoured spidy

Sonic x 20
I love that episode. It was like Spider-Man cloned himself into different ways and they did a good battle together. The one with the armor felt that he could do every thing. One of the Spider-Mans didn't have no super powers. He looks like the real Spider-Man, but can't do any wall crawling.

CorderaMitchell
hmmm are you talking about the clones?

Sonic x 20
Yes. I'm talking about the clones. They all look different.

darth-yoda
and there all cool

Sonic x 20
Indeed. big grin big grin

Darth JLRTENJAC
Maximum carnage was a fun game!

Sonic x 20
Oh-yeah!!!!!!!!!!! Superheroes and Supervillians battling it out. big grin big grin

CorderaMitchell
I hated those cheap assed boss battles though...

Sonic x 20
Yeah, you had to fight some of the bossess at the same time which was pretty tough.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.