Cyborg Justice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CorderaMitchell
An old favorite of mine, easily one of the most versatile games in its day.
You could build over 216 robots, even throughout the game, with the parts of others!!!

Anyone play this before? smokin'

SaTsuJiN
lol dang.. I loved this game.. unfortunately it seems like all the games I really cared about I only rented em (over n over of course) .. this and road rash 2 kept me up nights

CorderaMitchell
Iloved road rash as well, do you remember what you liked about this game so much?

Hit_and_Miss
I loved ripping peoples arms off and then beating them with it.... that and when the enemy tried to pick you up with heavy legs on.... LOL at the stupid AI.

First time I realise what cheap play was, Killing all of them with the laser arm from the other side of the screen. OH and tanking people all day....

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
I loved ripping peoples arms off and then beating them with it.... that and when the enemy tried to pick you up with heavy legs on.... LOL at the stupid AI.

First time I realise what cheap play was, Killing all of them with the laser arm from the other side of the screen. OH and tanking people all day....

I loved to use the launch arm, because laser arm ran out of ammo...

Hit_and_Miss
till you ripped another of someone... oh arm ripping.... sigh... just don't get that much dismemberment in modern games....sad

CorderaMitchell
I know, and the torso tear, what was your favorite body combo?

dAngEr_Is_gO!
I used to go them with the buzzsaw arm. Highly underrated.

The ability to tear limbs off opponents and attach them to yourself is very underused in modern games. They should bring it back big grin

Hit_and_Miss
if they remade that game....Oh happy days!
Buzzsaw was rubbish!

Fav combo looked something like this; I liked the tank legs aswell but i couldn't get a pic

dAngEr_Is_gO!
Those pneumatic legs were the bomb! I used them all the time.
You could trap enemies with the buzzsaw and sever both arms if you shook the joypad quick enough. The only problem with the laser was that human opponents could see it coming a mile off. If they got stuck in a vortex however.... evil face

Hit_and_Miss
I liked the rockets aswell, but I found the laser more usefull, the AI was lame and never moved....

SaTsuJiN
I liked Pneumatic legs and buzz saw arm

CorderaMitchell
I used spike legs, (very useful on bosses as they always tore off something up close.)
I used launch arm (underrated as well)
I used big booster body( massive support)

I liked crusher more than saw, as it did more damage than saw, though it did cut slower, and I liked having the spike arm or the lobster claw as an alternative arm.

dAngEr_Is_gO!
Yeah the crusher had a slower spin-up time but did more damage.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by dAngEr_Is_gO!
Yeah the crusher had a slower spin-up time but did more damage.

The worst arm was that little fire thing...

dAngEr_Is_gO!
The flamethrower arm? It's... garbage!

SaTsuJiN
lol.. I just liked saw arm because it did rapid stunning, and it was guaranteed you were gettin a body part without incident

CorderaMitchell
I liked the vortex and spike trap, and I looooved throwing and bodyslamming.

dAngEr_Is_gO!
Body slamming them onto the spike trap, now that did some damage!!

Damn, I'll have to drag this game out again and give it a bash.

Darkstorm Zero
I vaguely remember this game, but I do remember clearly doing the torso rip like nobody's buisness. Doing that was the quickest way to kill bosses, it was a riot.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by dAngEr_Is_gO!
Body slamming them onto the spike trap, now that did some damage!!

Damn, I'll have to drag this game out again and give it a bash.

I did something right then,lol.

I used to throw them into the vortex, and then blast them or something.

I play on brutal, you?

dAngEr_Is_gO!
I used to play on Brutal, but last time I played the game I got owned on that difficulty (the bosses kept ripping my torso off). Perhaps I'll have to work up to it again.

dAngEr_Is_gO!
It's funny how the storyline to this game is utterly irrelevant but that doesn't make it any less fun.

Darkstorm Zero
One of the very few games that coul pull that off sucesfully and get away with it

SaTsuJiN
I really loved how you could put your friend back together again (or vice versa) if he died

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
I really loved how you could put your friend back together again (or vice versa) if he died

Or your opponents...

The story was odd though, you just became a cyborg, and kicked butt...

Hit_and_Miss
the story when something like...

You crash land on a world ruled by a evil brain that had made all the robots its slave... You kill the brain and become there new leader... And you live happy ever after...

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
the story when something like...

You crash land on a world ruled by a evil brain that had made all the robots its slave... You kill the brain and become there new leader... And you live happy ever after...

damned straght!!!

I liked it at the end, when the robots became tougher...

dAngEr_Is_gO!

LMAO! Yeah that came in handy a few times.

I remember a few times reassembling an enemy robot just so I could dismantle them to get their second arm

CorderaMitchell
I like putting them together and destroying them for the hell of it, it gave brutality points.

SaTsuJiN
lol.. that kick was one of the most devastating moves in the game

CorderaMitchell
lol.. that kick was one of the most devastating moves in the game

Which one? Standing?

I liked the flying elbow...

If you got them with the two in one version, it was pretty much fatal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.