Matrix problem

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stingray005
After recently seeing the 3rd movie again, I noticed that the battle scene seemed kind of fake. I mean they invented these giant machines and ships and so on, but they had to have people run out with crates of ammuniton to reload the machines. What's up with that? Does anyone else agree with me?

Superfly4000
no way. That brought a sense of realism. The whole point of Zion is that they are fighting with there bodies and souls to win. The W. brothers were trying to show the battle from all aspects, from the people whO use the machines, to the people who arm them. If everything was mechanized it wouldn't serve its purpouse to the story. I do have to admit however that the battle scenes get pretty boring to watch after a while. Nothing really exciting happens now that ii think about it.

Evil Dead
they didn't invent anything. If you caught the end of Reloaded you'll know that these current residents of Zion have only been there for 100 years. Zion was built during the war against the machines.......after they "blocked out the sun" the humans had to build a center deep underground where it was still warm. Sometime later, the machines won the war. They allow Zion to exist only to facilitate the function of the one, an anomaly inherit to the program that despite their best efforts the machines can not correct. Every hundred years or so the anomaly chooses to reinsert the code he carries into the mainframe rather than allow the matrix to collapse due to him not re-inserting his prime program, killing the billions of humans jacked into it, coupled with the machines destroying Zion bringing about the end of the human race........He is then allowed to pick ___ (I forget the number of men and women) of humans to re-build Zion and carry on the civilization........

Quite simply........the city of Zion was built using the information and technology gained over the entire course of human civilization. The current residents of Zion, however, do not have access to this information and technology. They are just decendents from 20 or so people who were freed from the Matrix 100 years ago by "the one"......

Superfly4000
brilliantly put.

Alexis_88
well i think that based on reality...lol(not)
but anyways i think they shoould of made the matrix go so slow it would be the longest movie invented...nvm(lol)

Neo_Version 7
Coolness.

I think I'll be hanging here for a while now.

BTW, does this place have an Off-Topic thread?

just wondering.

Superfly4000
We have been subforumed.

Clavis
we have been deprived mad

Neo_Version 7
Yeah. erm

I loved it here when all kinds of noobs (myself included) just watched the movie and asking all these wack questions. laughing out loud

Reason I joined KMC in the first place. erm

Superfly4000
all the good questions are in the philosophy and religion threads now.

Neo_Version 7
laughing out loud

Dude, tell me about it.

It used to be Oracle this and Neo that. And the occasionally Smith.

DenKi
If Zion had more time to prepaire for the attack, Zion would of Won easily..

StinkFist462
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7

Reason I joined KMC in the first place. erm

same here.

mr.steevo
Originally posted by DenKi
If Zion had more time to prepaire for the attack, Zion would of Won easily..

Hi,

they had 100 years.

s.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.