Mortal Kombat vs Bloody Roar:Animality Style!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sonic x 20
This is a surprising battle!!!!!. You chose which cast has the best transformations of being a animal and will win this Bloody battle. Also, tell why they'd win. cool cool

Sonic x 20
These two worlds have a good supply of fighters. What do you think? Who should become victorious. It's is kinda hard for me to chose. confused confused confused confused

Sonic x 20
Both worlds have two fighters that can transform into a DRAGON!!!!!

Hoshi
which of bloody roar can turn into a dragon?

Hoshi
you mean ryoho , because ryoho has no comparisson to lius dragon.

Sonic x 20
His Dragon form is blue from Bloody Roar 4 and is pretty hard to defeat. He stays in that form until you defeat him.

Hoshi
i think stronger than him is uranus the chimera.

Sonic x 20
She is also a really tough one to defeat, especially in Bloody Roar 1 !!!!! sad sad

Hoshi
i would say bloody roar own this one , since they are much more used to transform and fight in their beast forms than mk.The beasts are a part of them , but in mk you have to train a lot to acquire that kind of power.

Sonic x 20
I would say so as well. In Bloody Roar, you can transform as many times as you want while Mortal Kombat, you have to wait until after the match to transform. See the difference. smile smile smile smile

Sonic x 20
This will still be a good battle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.